Tina Fey: When you start out, you might not know where you're going, or what you're doing, or why you're carrying this red rose with you.
蒂娜‧費(美國喜劇演員):剛開始時,你可能不知道自己的目的地,或你在做什麼,或你為什麼要拿著這朵紅玫瑰。
Robert Redford: You just keep going. Keep your focus and avoid the distractions.
勞勃‧瑞福(奧斯卡獲獎導演):勇往直前就對了。保持專注並避開讓人分心的事物。
Amy Adams: At times, you may fall flat on your face, but technically, that's still moving forward.
艾美‧亞當斯(美國女演員):有時候,你可能跌得一敗塗地,但嚴格說來,那仍算是種前進。
Earvin "Magic" Johnson: You gotta pick yourself up, make some moves, and do it all with a smile.
魔術強森(籃球員):你得振作起來、有所作為,並以笑容面對。
Steve Carell: Believe in yourself. You think that any of these folks believed that I'd make it?
史提夫‧卡爾(美國男演員):相信自己。你以為這些人裡面有人相信我會成功嗎?
Darryl Chalk: Definitely not.
路人:絕對不信。
Steve Carell: That was a rhetorical question, Darryl.
史提夫‧卡爾:那只是個反問句,達里爾。
Missy Elliott: If you wanna make an album, make an album.
蜜西艾莉特(嘻哈教母):想作唱片的話就作。
Stan Lee: If you wanna make a universe, make a universe.
史丹‧李(漫畫家):想創造一個宇宙就創造。
Jimmy Kimmel: If you wanna play the clarinet, maybe don't dress like this, but play the clarinet!
吉米‧金摩(主持人):如果你想演奏單簧管,也許不用穿得像這樣,但就去演奏單簧管吧!
Viola Davis: The point is, all dreams are within reach. All you have to do is keep moving towards them.
薇拉‧戴維絲(美國女演員):重點是,所有夢想都在伸手可及之處。你所要做的就只有持續朝夢想邁進。
Here's to chasing dreams and the amazing places they lead.
敬追尋夢想以及夢想所領的美好境地。
The all-new CR-V from Honda
Honda 全新 CR-V
- 「有時」- At Times
At times, you may fall flat on your face, but technically, that's still moving forward.
有時候,你可能跌得一敗塗地,但嚴格說來,那仍算是種前進。 - 「失敗、遭受挫折」- Fall Flat On One's Face
At times, you may fall flat on your face, but technically, that's still moving forward.
有時候,你可能跌得一敗塗地,但嚴格說來,那仍算是種前進。 - 「重新站起來、振作」- Pick Oneself Up
You gotta pick yourself up, make some moves, and do it all with a smile.
你得振作起來、有所作為,並以笑容面對。 - 「達成目標、成功」- Make It
You think that any of these folks believed that I'd make it?
你以為這些人裡面有人相信我會成功嗎?