Pandora. A moon far, far from our own, lush with vegetation and wildlife, and...a brain. It thinks and plans. It stores memories and reacts to pain. It is intelligent. For many years, people have been trying to build machines that can think for themselves too. This is called AI, or artificial intelligence. Now we have computers beating chess champions, autonomous cars winning races, and robot chefs cooking in kitchens! "The Mayflower," an AI-controlled ship, has just successfully sailed from the UK to Canada completely on its own, over 4,400km! But, could a computer win this show? Let's find out!
潘朵拉。一個離我們很遠很遠的星球,有茂盛的植物和野生動物,還有...一顆腦袋。它自己能夠思考、計畫。它能夠儲存記憶,還能對疼痛產生反應。它是有智慧的。多年來,人類也一直試圖創造出能獨立思考的機器。那就是 AI,或稱為人工智慧。如今我們有能夠擊敗西洋棋冠軍的電腦,有能夠贏得賽車比賽的無人駕駛汽車,還有能夠在廚房煮飯的機器人廚師!「五月花號」,一艘由 AI 人工智慧控制的遠洋船,已經成功獨自由英國駛進加拿大超過 4,400 公里!但電腦也能夠在這個節目中取得勝利嗎?讓我們拭目以待!
It's a network, a global network. And the Na'vi can access it. They can upload and download data, memories... But can you?! Welcome to the show, everybody!
那是個網路,整個星球的網路。納美人可以存取這個網路。上傳和下載資料,這就是個記憶庫...但你可以做到嗎?!歡迎大家收看節目!
My oh my! What a bunch of Chatbots you all are today! I'm your host Chuck McSilver. Let's meet today's contestants! Everyone, please welcome Joseph and, for the first time ever on TV, the QuizMaster3000! This week we're putting the "intelligence" back in "Artificial Intelligence" and finding out whose brain works best: a man's, or a machine's!
我的天啊!你們今天還真是一堆聊天機器人啊!我是你們的主持人 Chuck Mcsilver。我們來看看今天的參賽者!請大家熱烈的歡迎 Joseph 和第一次在電視螢幕出現的答題大師 3000!這週讓我們把「規則」放回「演算規則」裡,看看誰的頭腦最好,是人還是機器人!
Check out our AI terms! Asimov's Laws. Deep learning. Processing. Autonomous. Chatbots. Neural networks. Turing test. Expert systems. Machine learning.
來看看我們的詞彙有哪些!艾西莫夫定律。深度學習。運算。自動的。聊天機器人。神經網路。圖靈測試。專家系統。機器學習。
Contestants, it's up to you to find those words. Fingers on buzzers, here's your first clue...
參賽者們這週的挑戰是誰能猜對最多人工智慧的術語。準備好囉!第一題是...
"A machine able to function on its own, without human assistance"
「一部可以自我運作,不需要人類操控的機器」
Autonomous
自動的
"Fictional rules designed to ensure the safety of artificially intelligent machines"
「為了確保機器人安全所創造出的虛構規則」
Asimov's Laws
艾西莫夫定律
No points for you yet, Joseph, it looks like the machine's are gonna win this one!
Joseph 目前還沒得分,看來機器人會贏得這個比賽!
Not quite, Chuck. QuizMaster3000, can I ask you a question, please?
還不算喔,Chuck。答題大師 3000,我可以請問你一個問題嗎?
Of course. The QuizMaster3000 is programmed to answer all human questions efficiently and correctly.
當然沒問題。答題大師 3000 就是設計來正確及有效率的回答人類的問題。
What exactly are Asimov's Laws?
那艾西莫夫定律實際上到底是什麼意思?
First Law: A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm...
第一法則:機器人不得傷害人類,或坐視人類受到傷害...
Er...guys?
呃,各位?
Second Law: A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
第二法則:機器人必順服從人類命令,除非命令與第一法則發生衝突。
...guys?!
...各位?!
Third Law: A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
第三法則:機器人可以保護自己,在不違背第一或第二法則之下。
Okay, back to the show!
好,我們回到節目上!
So, as long as nothing gets hurt, you have to obey my orders?
所以,只有沒有任何東西受傷你都必需接受我的命令?
Affirmative!
是的!
Okay. Give me all your points then.
好,那把你的分數都給我。
Guys!
大夥們!
It is done.
完成了。
That's the end of the round, and we have a winner, I think...!
這輪比賽正式結束,我想我們冠軍也出爐了...!
... Wait, that actually worked?!
...什麼,這樣真的可行?!
With two points to nothing, Joseph takes the prize!
二比零,恭喜 Joseph 勝利!
That's so cool! What else can I make it do?
太酷了!我還能讓它做什麼呢?
That's all we have time for folks! Thanks to our...
今天的節目就到這邊啦!謝謝我們的...
Get me a sandwich!
給我一個三明治!
Where was I? Oh yes...thanks to our guests, and...
我們剛說到哪?噢對...謝謝我們的觀眾和...
Get Chuck a thousand sandwiches!
給 Chuck 一千個三明治!
...thanks to our guests, and we'll see you next time! Bye everyone!
...謝謝各位觀眾,我們下次見!大家掰掰!
Bye bye!
再見!
Hey! Before you go, don't forget the Asia Silicon Valley Development Agency and the NDC are here to support any ideas you might have for building your own clever robots and cool machines! Search online to find out more!
嘿!在你們離開前提醒你們,別忘了【亞洲矽谷計劃執行中心】和【國家發展委員會】都會在這支持任何想法,讓你創造你一個聰明又酷的機器!上網查詢了解更多資訊喔!