Uh-oh, looks like something's wrong. I'll take this one, but I'm going to need some of those skills.
喔喔...看來出了點問題 。這個交給我,但我需要那一些小技巧。
Hi! Welcome to Heritage. How can I... (Here!)
嗨!歡迎來到 Herritage 租車。我能... (給妳!)
Okay. Thanks. Let's see. So you're returning?
好的。謝謝。我們來看看。所以您是要還車嗎?
I couldn't find where to return. I need a replacement.
我找不到地方還車。我需要換一台車。
That's fine. I can help you here. I'm sorry to hear you had a problem. We'll take care of it right away. Can you tell me what happened?
沒關係。我能幫您。很遺憾聽到您遇上問題。我們會馬上處理。您能告訴我發生了什麼事嗎?
Well, I was coming off your lot, and everything was fine...
是這樣的,我正從你們的停車場開出去,一切都沒問題...
When a customer is unhappy, let them tell their story. They want to feel they've been heard and that somebody cares.
當顧客不高興時,讓他們訴說自己的故事。他們想要覺得自己有被傾聽且有人在乎。
The car started shaking.
車子就開始震動。
Then ask questions that help you guide them to a solution.
接著問一些能幫助你引導顧客找到解決方法的問題。
So the steering didn't feel quite right, but you were still able to control the car?
所以車子操控起來感覺不太對勁,但您還是能控制車子?
Well, just barely. I mean, I...
這個嘛,只是勉強可以。我的意思是,我...
Control your own emotions. Instead of taking it personally, stay calm and focus on solving the problem. It often helps to find something you can agree with. This shows your willingness to work with the customer to solve the problem.
穩住你自己的情緒。不要將這當成針對個人的事件,保持冷靜並將注意力集中在解決問題上。找出某件你能認同的事往往有幫助。這表現出你有意願和顧客一同解決問題。
Someone should've told me that your lot would be closed.
應該要有人跟我說你們的停車場會關閉。
Yes, I'm sorry about that. We weren't expecting you back before the lot reopened. But it would've been good to mention it, just in case.
沒錯,我很抱歉。我們並沒想到您會在停車場再開放前回來。但預防萬一,提醒一下會比較妥當。
No kidding!
當然!
Well...let me see what I can do because I'm sure we can make this right for you.
嗯...讓我看看我能做些什麼,因為我很確定我們能替您解決這問題。
Customer Service Counts—available now from kantola.com.
《客服最重要》--現在可於 kantola.com 購買。
- 「處理」- Take Care Of
We'll take care of it right away.
我們會馬上處理。 - 「立刻、馬上」- Right Away
We'll take care of it right away.
我們會馬上處理。