First came MasterChef. Then the stakes were raised and the ages were lowered with MasterChef Junior.
一開始是《廚神當道》。接著在《小小廚神》中,獎品更加豐富,參賽者的年齡層下降。
Blue team!
藍隊!
Yes, chef!
是的,主廚!
All three of you on the plates now!
你們三個立刻去給我擺盤!
And now we're making our biggest show yet with MasterChef Junior Junior.
現在我們在拍攝迄今規模最龐大的節目,《迷你廚神當道》。
Are you guys ready to cook?
你們大家準備好要下廚了嗎?
Yeah!
準備好了!
These tiny cooks will compete in the ultimate challenge while being mentored by culinary giant Gordon Ramsay and celebrity food enthusiast James Corden.
這些小小廚師們將會在終極考驗中競爭,帶領他們的是餐飲界最具影響力的人物 Gordon Ramsay 以及名人吃貨 James Corden。
Ooh! Oh, wow, look at this. It looks delicious. Oh, Play-Doh. Ah, Play-Doh. That's Play-Doh.
哇!噢,哇賽,看看這個。看起來好好吃。噢,黏土。啊,是黏土。那是黏土。
No challenge is too big for these teeny-tiny chefs.
沒有任何挑戰能難倒這些小小大廚。
I said no toys.
我說過不准放玩具。
The race for the title is on.
廚神之爭正式展開。
Your chicken's dry, your display of greens is way too weak, and your pasta is way too tender. You should be ashamed of yourself. Don't look down when I'm looking at you. At least look me in the eyes. Thank you.
你的雞肉太乾、蔬菜的擺盤不合格,然後你的義大利麵煮得太爛了。你應該要感到羞愧。我看著你的時候不准低頭。至少直視我的眼睛吧。感謝你。
The kids and judges will be put to the test.
孩子與評審們將面對考驗。
This is done? I'm supposed to eat this?
這好了?我要吃這個嗎?
Yeah.
對。
It looks raw. I'm not sure...I'm not sure I should eat this. Should I?
這看起來是生的。我不確定...我不確定自己該不該吃這個。我得吃嗎?
James, you're a judge. I mean, that's why you're here. You have to eat the food. Tell him the flavor profile. Tell him how good that depth of flavor is.
James,你是評審。我是說,那就是你站在這的理由。你得把那食物吃下肚。告訴他味道如何。跟他說那滋味的層次有多美味。
It's good. Even if...I can't, I can't swallow it. I can't physically swallow it.
很好吃。雖然...我沒辦法,我吞不下去。我真的吞不下去。
Tensions will rise.
情勢將變得緊張。
I'll tell you to walk out this studio with your head down, but I know you haven't developed the leg muscles to pull that off.
我會叫你低頭走出這個攝影棚,但我知道你的腿部肌肉還沒發育所以走不了。
Victory will be sweet.
勝利的果實是甜美的。
Right now I need you to be a big boy. Got it?
我現在需要你堅強起來。懂嗎?
I've just eaten some LEGO.
我剛吃了一些積木。
But in the end, only one will claim the title...
但最終,只有一人能獲得那個頭銜...
We're cooking...lobsters, and alive.
我們要煮的是...龍蝦,而且是活的。
...of MasterChef Junior Junior.
...迷你廚神的名號。
James, everything okay in there?
James,你在裡頭還好吧?
I don't think I should have eaten that stuff. I really don't.
我覺得我不該吃下那鬼東西的。我真的覺得不該吃。
F***.
媽的。
- 「使受考驗」- Put To The Test
The kids and judges will be put to the test.
孩子與評審們將面對考驗。 - 「成功完成」- Pull Off
I'll tell you to walk out this studio with your head down, but I know you haven't developed the leg muscles to pull that off.
我會叫你低頭走出這個攝影棚,但我知道你的腿部肌肉還沒發育所以走不了。