Oh my gosh! It's charcoal! Oh my gosh! Oh! Oh!
我的天哪!這是木炭!我的天哪!喔!喔!
Kids Try Chinese Bao
小朋友試吃中式包子
Hi, guys!
嗨,大家!
Hi!
嗨!
Crystal, how are you?
Crystal,妳好嗎?
Good.
很好。
I have some exciting news.
我要告訴妳一個令人興奮的消息。
We're eating food. Yes, I know.
我們要吃東西。我知道。
We're eating food inspired by a new movie that's coming out this month.
我們要吃一種食物,這種食物在這個月要上映的電影中有出現喔。
What is it?
哪齣電影呀?
This is amazing! No way.
真是太讚了!天哪。
Woo, I heard of it.
喔,我聽過欸。
Oh, I think I kinda saw this.
噢,我覺得我看過。
The movie is about a girl named Yi and a yeti named Everest. They go on an epic adventure to reunite Everest and his family. It's called Abominable.
這部電影是在講一個叫做 Yi 的女孩還有一隻叫做 Everest 的雪怪。他們踏上了一趟壯闊的冒險之旅,想辦法要讓 Everest 與家人團聚。電影名稱叫做 Abominable(《壞壞萌雪怪》)。
Abominable?
Abominable?
Abominable.
Abominable。
A bomb and a ball?
A bomb 還有 a ball?
Abom...nibble. Abon...
Abom...nibble。Abon...
Abominable.
Abominable。
I don't want to try.
我不想唸。
Say it!
唸啦!
Abonable.
Abonable。
Today's episode we're gonna be trying Chinese Bao.
今天這集我們要吃中式包子。
Oh, I had those. Those are so good!
喔,我有吃過。有夠好吃的!
I'm a-bao ready to eat.
我已經準「包」好要吃了。
Boom! There we go!
砰!來囉!
Cha Siu Bao (Steamed Pork Buns)
叉燒包(蒸豬肉包)
Oh! This one looks like the one in the movie.
喔!這個看起來像電影中出現的那種耶。
Oh, no. I had this exact, like, same one, I think.
喔不。我覺得我吃過一模一樣的耶。
It's so fluffy and yummy.
很蓬鬆又很好吃。
Kind of like a pillow, but pillows are not shaped like this.
有點像枕頭,但枕頭長得跟這個不一樣。
Do you think Everest would like this?
你覺得 Everest 會喜歡嗎?
Yeah.
會。
Do you believe in yetis?
你相信有雪怪嗎?
Um-hmm.
相信。
All right. I have a picture I want to show you.
好。我想給你看張照片。
Wow. It's a yeti footprint. I don't buy it.
哇。這是雪怪的腳印耶。我不相信。
Would this one picture be enough evidence to declare that yetis are real?
這張照片足以讓你相信雪怪是真的嗎?
No. It's not real evidence. Get a slideshow, at least three minutes long.
不相信。這是假的。要一份至少三分鐘長的投影片報告我才相信。
Or you gotta catch one alive, right?
或者你要抓到一隻活的雪怪才相信,對吧?
That's like kidnapping a human.
那是綁架別人耶。
Well, you know, that's a big plot of the movie—is this yeti escapes from a research facility.
這其實也是電影很大一部份的劇情就是這隻雪怪從一個研究機構中逃了出來。
Like Area 51?
像第 51 區這種機構嗎?
All right, we gotta keep moving. We gotta keep moving.
好,我們要趕快繼續了。不能再聊了。
Xiaolongbao (Steamed Pork Soup Dumplings)
小籠包(蒸豬肉湯包)
Are these soup dumplings? These have to be soup dumplings.
這是湯包嗎?一定要是湯包。
Yes, this is Xiaolongbao.
沒錯,這是小籠包。
Ah! Xiaolongbao because the ginger.
啊!因為有薑絲,所以是小籠包。
Oh, yes!
喔,太好了!
Cheers. This is awkward. Cheers.
乾杯。這樣好卡。乾杯。
Oh! That's good.
喔!好好吃。
So good.
太好吃了。
Sadly, you just ate them all.
可惜你全部吃光光了。
I know, and I'm kind of mad.
我知道,我現在有點生氣。
I have to share this with Kristen. Kristen!
我一定要分給 Kristen 吃。Kristen!
Hi!
嗨!
Okay, open your mouth. The whole thing. She's like my little yeti.
好,張開嘴巴。整個吃下去。她是我的小雪怪。
More dumplings!
還要吃包子!
I eat them all.
我全部吃掉了。
Don't make the yeti angry! Owie, owie, owie!
不要讓雪怪森氣氣!噢嗚、噢嗚、噢嗚!
Jiangsu Tangbao (Soup-Filled Buns)
江蘇湯包(充滿湯汁的包子)
Oh my gosh!
喔我的天哪!
Guys, it jiggles! Guys, it jiggles! Oh, gosh! It's soup everywhere!
大家,它會抖耶!大家,它會抖耶!喔天哪!湯流得到處都是!
Oh, it's leaking.
喔,湯流出來了。
Careful. So, that's what the straws are for.
小心。我們有給你們吸管。
Umm, that's good. Umm, that's delicious.
嗯,好好喝。嗯,好好吃。
It's really hot.
很燙耶。
Yeah, but also tastes so good.
對,但也很好喝。
This is giant. You could feed a yeti.
這個超巨大的。根本可以餵雪怪了。
Nai Wong Bao (Steamed Creamy Custard Buns)
奶黃包(蒸奶油卡士達麵包)
Is this the same one as earlier?
這個跟之前的那個一樣嗎?
It's different.
不一樣喔。
It looks actually more like the ones in the movie. It's really good.
這看起來比較像電影出現的那種。好好吃喔。
Dumplings!
包子!
Is that lemon? Or is that egg? Neither one.
是檸檬嗎?還是蛋?兩個都不是。
What's this stuff inside it?
裡面包什麼啊?
This is a steamed, creamy, custard bun.
是蒸過的,奶油卡士達麵包。
Umm, these are yum.
嗯,這很好吃。
Zhirmabao (Steamed Black Sesame Buns)
芝麻包(蒸黑芝麻麵包)
Oh my gosh! It's charcoal! Oh my gosh! Oh! Oh!
我的天哪!這是木炭!我的天哪!喔!喔!
What is this?
這是什麼?
What is it? Peanut butter?
這什麼啊?花生醬?
This is a black sesame bun.
這是黑芝麻麵包。
It's sweet.
甜甜的耶。
It's, like, super warm and really gooey. They're my favorite.
吃起來超級暖,也有點黏稠。這種包子是我的最愛。
According to Chinese herbal medicine, black sesame seeds delay or reverse common signs of aging. Do you know anyone who is experiencing loss of hearing?
據中國草藥學紀錄,黑芝麻子有助於延緩老化,讓身體回春。你身邊有誰有重聽嗎?
My dad's dad.
我爸爸的爸爸。
Gray hair?
誰有很多白頭髮?
My grandma.
我奶奶。
So, if they eat these black sesame buns, that might help with that.
如果他們吃黑芝麻包,可能會有所幫助喔。
And they're delicious! They're super good.
而且還很好吃!超級好吃。
Thank you for watching us try Chinese Bao. See Abominable in theaters. September 27.
謝謝你們看我們吃中式包子。九月二十七到電影院看《壞壞萌雪怪》吧 。
There are people looking for you. They're gaining on us.
有人在找你。他們快追上我們了。
You can do magic?
你會魔法?
This is impossible!
這太不可置信了!
This is amazing!
這太棒了!
Abominable
《壞壞萌雪怪》
Rated PG
保護級