What are you?
你到底是什麼東東啊?
People Try Christmas Food from around the World
人們試吃世界各地的聖誕佳餚
I am ready to get into the holiday spirit.
我已經準備好要慶祝聖誕節了。
I fu**ing love Christmas!
我超愛聖誕節!
Christmas is the holiday that you pull out all the stops like, I've been waiting all year to make this dish right here. And then come out, taste it, like, beautiful.
聖誕節就是使出看家本領的時候,你會想,我等著煮這餐已經等一年了。然後煮出來的東西吃起來超美味。
My body is ready; my soul is ready. I wanna, like, put Christmas lights everywhere and scream to the world.
我的身心靈都準備好啦。我想要在每個地方都掛上聖誕燈,然後對全世界大叫。
We're so ready.
我們完全準備好了。
United Kingdom
英國
Mince Pies
果餡派
Christmas Pudding
聖誕布丁
Oh, this is so pretty. Oh, I don't even want to eat it. It's so pretty.
噢,這好漂亮。天啊,我捨不得吃掉。它太美了。
This looks like a weird Christmas-cookie version of a chicken pot pie.
這看起來像古怪聖誕餅乾版本的雞肉派。
It's a gift from Santa.
這是來自聖誕老人的禮物。
Dang, that's hard.
要命,有夠硬的。
This is what I always wanted Christmas to taste like.
這就是我一直以來嚮往的聖誕滋味。
This is, like, 80 percent raisin and 20 percent snot.
這百分之八十是葡萄乾,然後百分之二十是鼻涕做的。
This kinda tastes like...I just took a bite out of, like, a piece of ChapStick.
這口感有點像...我剛吃了一口護唇膏。
But it tastes like a giant mound of the inside of a Fig Newton.
可是這吃起來像一大坨無花果夾心餅的內餡。
Jamaica
牙買加
Black Rum Cake
黑蘭姆酒蛋糕
Is it a booze cake? I hope it's a booze cake.
這是加了酒的蛋糕嗎?我希望這是烈酒口味的蛋糕。
Oh, no. Now, this is rum cake.
噢不。這是蘭姆酒蛋糕耶。
Feels like it's soaked in something.
好像有泡過什麼東西。
Are these gummy bears?
這些是小熊軟糖嗎?
I'm eating rum. And I'm okay with it.
我在吃蘭姆酒。這我很可以。
I think it just tastes, like, sweet, which is amazing. It's like a dream.
我覺得它吃起來就是甜甜的,超棒。就像作夢一樣。
Good stuff, man. No happy hour for me today.
老兄,這是好東西。今天不用去酒吧喝了。
Poland
波蘭
Meatless Pierogi
素波蘭餃子
Ooh, this looks like a pierogi.
喔,這好像是波蘭餃子。
What's a pierogi?
什麼是波蘭餃子?
It kinda smells like a chicken pot pie on the inside.
裡面聞起來有點像雞肉派。
It's filled with potatoes. It's covered in cheese. I'm cool with that. I'd fox with this.
這塞滿馬鈴薯。上頭全是起司。我可以接受。這道我尬意。
I'm gonna eat this whole thing.
我要全部吃光光。
I would eat this on Christmas.
我會在聖誕節的時候吃這個。
I would eat this every day.
我會天天都吃這個。
Russia
俄羅斯
Herring in a Fur Coat
鯡魚蛋糕
Wow...
哇...
This is purdy.
這好漂亮。
It's beautiful.
好美喔。
It looks fancy, but it also looks like I'm not gonna like that.
它看起來很花俏,但也像我不會喜歡的東西。
It just looks, like, scarier on the way down.
這越往下看起來越恐怖。
That looks like fish to me.
我覺得那好像是魚。
Oh, it's so squishy.
噢,黏糊糊的。
It sounds disgusting.
這聲音好噁。
Oh, I should not have smelled it.
噢,我應該不要聞的。
I don't have a problem with this.
這我可以接受。
Nope.
不行。
Japan
日本
KFC Fried Chicken
肯德基炸雞
Cake
蛋糕
It is fried chicken!
是炸雞!
Oh my God! Oh my God! I know what this is. In Japan, they eat, like, fried chicken and Christmas cake.
天啊!天啊!我知道這個。在日本,他們會吃炸雞和聖誕蛋糕。
Is that, like...is that really a thing? Like, in Japan, like, KFC is the..."Oh, Christmas, we get KFC"?
那是...那是真的嗎?在日本,肯德基是...「噢,聖誕節到了,來吃肯德基吧」那樣?
I would love to have KFC for Christmas.
我很樂意吃肯德基過聖誕節。
There's no way I was expecting KFC when I came in here today. I think it was a Christmas miracle.
我今天來這的時候完全沒料到會有肯德基。我想這是聖誕奇蹟吧。
Oh...this is Christmas.
噢...這就是聖誕節的滋味。
Cake, booze, and fried chicken on Christmas.
聖誕節的時候吃蛋糕、喝酒配炸雞。
That's amazing.
太讚了。
What are we doing in America?
我們還在美國幹嘛?
I feel like everything looked pretty Christmassy.
我覺得每樣東西看起來都滿有聖誕節的氣氛。
But some of things just were not what I expected.
不過其中有一些出乎我的意料。
It was definitely surprising to see things that, like, I recognize and have had before but would never associate with Christmas.
看到有些東西真的讓人很驚訝,像是一些我認得出來而且也吃過的東西,但我永遠不會把那些食物和聖誕節聯想在一起。
The Japanese get it.
日本人得分。
I mean, I could do that, like, once a month.
我是說,我可以一個月那樣吃一次。
No cooking, just call KFC. Call the colonel; he's got you.
不用煮飯,只要打電話到肯德基。打給上校;他幫你準備好。
I haven't had KFC in a long time. It's actually better than I remember.
我好久沒吃肯德基了。它其實比我印象中的好吃耶。
Merry Christmas!
聖誕快樂!