That's not good.
不好喝。
Kids' First Time Drinking Coffee
小朋友第一次喝咖啡
What are something that only parents do?
有哪些事情是只有爸爸媽媽會做的?
Um, say "Hello." That is definitely not—
嗯,說「你好」。那絕對不是--
That's true. Only parents say "Hello."
沒錯。只有爸媽會說「你好」。
That's not true.
才怪咧。
They clean the house.
他們會打掃家裡。
Drive cars.
開車。
What do they drink that you don't drink?
他們會喝什麼你不喝的東西?
Coffee?
咖啡?
Have you ever had coffee before?
妳以前喝過咖啡嗎?
You have?
妳喝過?
No. You've had pretend coffee.
沒有。妳喝的是假的咖啡。
You're a liar.
妳騙人。
All right. We got hot coffee coming in!
好。上熱咖啡囉!
Ew. Ew, ew, ew.
噁。噁、噁、噁。
Go ahead and take a sip of that.
去喝一口看看吧。
But it's too heavy.
但這杯太重了。
You can do it. You're strong, Milana!
妳可以的。妳很強壯的,Milana!
Well, here we go.
來,喝喝看吧。
Ew, ew, ew, ew.
噁、噁、噁、噁。
I think it taste okay.
我覺得喝起來還可以。
Finish the whole coffee, then.
那你整杯喝完。
No. I think it's okay; I don't think it's good.
不要。我只覺得還可以;不覺得好喝。
Taste like sand.
喝起來像沙子。
It taste like I just drink to vomit.
喝起來有想讓我嘔吐的感覺。
But you know what? They say the vomit taste goes away in the second sip. So I think you should have a second sip.
但妳知道嗎?大家都說喝第二口的話,嘔吐味就會不見了。所以我想妳應該喝喝看第二口。
How do you drink this?!
妳怎麼有辦法喝這種東西?!
Mom, how do you drink this?
媽,妳怎麼有辦法喝這種東西?
Creamer. It adds sugar into it.
我會加奶精。奶精裡面有糖。
I need sugar!
我需要糖!
Creamer's for wimps. Okay, we're gonna switch it out to something. This is espresso shot.
膽小鬼才需要加奶精。好啦,我們要換成另一杯咖啡。這是一小杯濃縮咖啡。
It actually smells like it has a little flavor in it.
聞起來好像有一點點味道。
Does it taste good?
好喝嗎?
It taste delicious.
超好喝。
You sure?
你確定嗎?
Yeah.
確定。
Oh my gosh.
我的天哪。
It's not good.
不好喝。
I'd say it taste like a very, very, very, very, very stronger one than the last one.
我覺得喝起來味道比上一杯還要重很多、很多、很多、很多、很多。
Do you like the taste?
你喜歡這種口味嗎?
Yeah, I like it.
喜歡。
That's disgusting.
很噁心耶。
Are you guys gonna start drinking coffee now?
你們以後打算要開始喝咖啡了嗎?
Nope.
不要。
Nope.
不要。
Is there gonna be a next coffee?
還有下一杯咖啡嗎?
No. You're off the hook.
沒了。你解脫了。
Yay.
耶。
Good job! You're done. We're done torturing you. Are you okay?
好棒!結束啦。我們沒有要再折磨你了啦。你還好嗎?
- 「擺脫困境、脫身、解脫」- off the hook
No. You're off the hook.
沒了。你解脫了。