Workplace bullying is any repeated and unreasonable behavior directed at a worker or a group of workers.
職場霸凌是針對某個同事或一群同事任何一種重複性且不合理的行為。
Okay, wise guy.
好,你最聰明。
Well, here's something less obvious. While workplace bullying includes the kind of behavior you'd typically associate with bullying...
這裡有些比較不明顯的事情。雖然職場霸凌包含你一般會聯想到霸凌的那類行動...
Good morning, fellow coworker.
早安,同事。
Get out of my face, loser.
滾開,你這魯蛇。
...it also includes other more subtle forms of unreasonable behavior, like this...this.
...也包含其他比較不明顯的無理行為,像這樣...還有這樣。
Hey, let's all go out for lunch today, but don't tell you-know-who.
嘿,我們今天一起出去吃午餐,但不要跟那個人講。
And this.
還有這樣。
This job you've given me seems pointless, and it isn't part of my job.
你給我的這個工作看起來沒有意義,而且這不是我分內的事情。
Yeah, but what are you gonna do about it?
是啊,但你能拿我怎樣?
And even though they're being a total jerk, it's kind of a good question: What are you gonna do about it? Well, you could start by checking your work's policy on bullying. You might like to talk to someone you trust, maybe a friend.
雖然他們真的很機車,但這其實算是個好問題:你能怎樣?你可以從查閱你那份工作針對霸凌的政策開始。你可能會想和你信任的人聊聊,那可能是一個朋友。
I had a similar thing happened to me once, and it feels crap.
我也有遇過類似的事情,感覺真的糟透了。
Or a manager, supervisor, or HR.
或是經理、主管或是人資部門。
Just how awful this must be for you. Now that I know, we can nip this in the bud.
這對你來說肯定感覺很糟糕。現在既然我知道了,我們就可以及早制止這種行為。
Or maybe even the person who's giving you a hard time.
或可能直接找刁難你的那個人。
Excuse me. This is not okay, and it has to stop.
抱歉。這很不 OK,而且這必須要停止。
Or if all that doesn't work...
或如果那些都不管用...
I said get out of my face, loser.
我說滾開,你這魯蛇。
...you might like to consider taking it further.
...你可能要考慮採取進一步的行動。
Hello, inspector? I need to speak to someone about bullying.
喂,督察員嗎?我需要舉報有職場霸凌的情況。
Because here's something else that might not be obvious: You never have to tolerate that crap, and you deserve better, obviously.
因為有件別的事情可能不那麼明顯:你永遠沒必要忍受那種鳥事,你值得更好的,很顯然是這樣。
- 「防患於未然」- Nip Something In The Bud
Now that I know, we can nip this in the bud.
現在既然我知道了,我們就可以及早制止這種行為。 - 「讓(某人)日子不好過」- Give Someone A Hard Time
Or maybe even the person who's giving you a hard time.
或可能直接找刁難你的那個人。 - 「採取進一步行動」- Take Something Further
...you might like to consider taking it further.
...你可能要考慮採取進一步的行動。