Do you remember the last time you cried?
你記得你上次哭是什麼時候嗎?
Wow...wow.
哇...哇。
I don't really cry a lot.
我其實沒有很常哭。
I don't remember what date, though.
但我忘了哪一天了。
Two, three weeks ago?
兩三個禮拜前?
Uh...I just cried today.
呃...我今天剛哭過。
My mom said that it was time to go to bed.
我媽媽說睡覺時間到了。
This morning when I accidentally hit my knee on the bed rail.
今天早上我的膝蓋不小心撞到床的欄杆的時候。
When my dad farted in my sister's face. I laughed so hard, I cried.
我爸爸在我妹妹的臉上放屁的時候。我笑得超用力,然後笑到流眼淚。
And so I found out today that we got Hamilton tickets, and I think I cried a little bit.
我今天發現我們買到《漢密爾頓》音樂劇的門票了,我想我有稍微哭了一下。
Oh, like, sometimes when people hurt my feelings.
喔,就是,有時候別人傷到我的心的時候。
I'm a really emotional person.
我是個很情緒化的人。
I am actually a big crybaby. I used to be embarrassed about that, but now, you know, what the hell—I'm gonna cry whenever I want. I'm gonna cry right now. No, I'm not. I was fake crying.
我其實超愛哭。我以前常常覺得那很不好意思,但現在,你知道,管他的咧--我愛什麼時候哭就哭。我現在就要哭了。沒有啦。那假哭而已。
For sports, I remember, like, I didn't qualify for a certain meet that I worked so hard for and I should've made and it was, like, so disappointing.
運動方面,我記得我沒有取得某個比賽的資格,但我為了那次很努力,我應該要做到的,那真的很令人失望。
Watching some cheesy movie.
看芭樂電影的時候。
Movies make me cry.
電影會讓我哭。
At the end of Rogue One.
在《星際大戰外傳:俠盜一號》結尾的時候。
Better Call Saul.
《絕命律師》。
That Heineken commercial.
那個海尼根的廣告。
My mom got in town last night from Canada, and there were some tears at the airport.
我媽媽昨天從加拿大飛來找我,在機場的時候我們掉了一些眼淚。
I get emotional about a lot of things, you know? I get emotional if I see a bad news, you know, things that are going on around the world.
我對很多事情都會很情緒化,你知道嗎?看到壞消息的時候,看到這個世界上發生的事情,就會變得很情緒化。
It was at a friend's unexpected death.
在朋友意外過世的時候。
I went to an audition to be somebody who was homeless. And I showed up looking homeless, and I was treated as a homeless person, and that was extraordinarily humbling.
我之前去參加試鏡飾演一個遊民。我打扮成遊民的樣子出現,也被當成遊民般對待,那真的非常卑賤。
I was driving from Las Vegas the day my mother died, and it just burst out of me.
我母親過世的那天,開離拉斯維加斯的路上,眼淚就突然爆發了。
Probably a few months ago when I thought of something about my dad.
大概是幾個月前我想到些關於我爸爸的事情的時候。
I saw some pictures of my mom.
我看到我媽媽的照片時。
Yeah, when my mom passed away.
對,我媽媽過世的時候。
About a week after my father passed, I got to a place of just being angry.
我父親過世後的大約一個星期,我就是處於很憤怒的狀態。
I'd just, like, been through a breakup. And it was, like, my first real relationship that I had put in, like, a lot of effort into.
我剛經歷一段分手。那是我第一段付出很多心力的認真感情。
I was just, like, so angry I didn't know where to put it, and it just came out in tears.
我就是很生氣,不知道該往哪裡發洩,結果眼淚就這樣掉下來。
I just cried and cried my eyes out for, like, a straight five minutes. And after I was done, I felt...
我就大哭,哭到不能自己,大概連續五分鐘。哭完之後,我就覺得...
It was like a massage to my heart.
這就像心靈的按摩。
It's all right; it's all right.
不哭不哭;乖乖。
When was the last time you cried?
你上一次哭是什麼時候呢?
- 「去世」- Pass Away
Yeah, when my mom passed away.
對,我媽媽過世的時候。 - 「痛哭、嚎啕大哭」- Cry One's Eyes Out
I just cried and cried my eyes out for, like, a straight five minutes.
我就大哭,哭到不能自己,大概連續五分鐘。