Hi, there!
哈囉!
Hi!
嗨!
Nice day, huh?
天氣不錯,是吧?
Yeah, finally, right?
對啊,總算,對吧?
Where are you from? Your English is perfect.
妳從哪來的啊?妳的英文真好。
San Diego. We speak English there.
聖地牙哥。我們那說英文。
Oh, uh, no, uh... Where are you...from?
噢,呃,不是,呃... 妳是從哪個...地方來的?
Well, I was born in Orange County, but I never actually lived there.
嗯,我在橘郡出生,不過我從沒真的住在那過。
Uh, I mean, before that.
呃,我是說,在那之前。
Before I was born.
我出生前。
Yeah, like, well...where are your people from?
對啊,像是,嗯...妳的人民是從哪來的?
Well, my great grandma was from Seoul.
這個嘛,我曾祖母是從首爾來的。
Korean! I knew it! I was like, she's either Japanese or Korean. But I was leaning more towards Korean.
韓國人!我就知道!我就在想,她要不是日本人就是韓國人。不過我比較偏向韓國人。
Amazing.
好極了。
There's a really good teriyaki barbecue place near my apartment. I actually really like kimchi.
我住的公寓附近有間很棒的照燒燒肉店。我其實很喜歡泡菜。
Cool.
酷。
What about you? Where are you from?
那你呢?你從哪來的?
San Francisco.
舊金山。
But where are you...from?
但你是從什麼...地方來的?
Oh, I'm just American.
噢,我就只是美國人。
Really. You're Native American.
是喔。你是美國原住民。
No, uh, just regular American. Oh, well, um, I guess my grandparents are from England.
不是,呃,就只是普通美國人。噢,這個嘛,呃...我猜我的祖父母是從英國來的。
Oh. Well. 'Ello gov'na! What's all this, then! Top o' the mornin' to ya! Let's get a spot of tea? Spot of tea! Double, double, toil and trouble! Mind the gap! Beware, Jack the Ripper! Bloody hell! Pip-pip, cheerio! I think your people's fish and chips are amazing.
喔。這樣啊。日安啊!這是怎麼回事!早上好!咱們喝點茶吧?來點茶!不憚辛勞不憚煩!小心月台間隙!當心啊,開膛手傑克!要命見鬼啦!再會!我覺得你們英國人的炸魚薯條超棒。
You're weird.
妳很怪。
Really? I'm weird? Must be a Korean thing.
是嗎?我怪?肯定是韓國人的關係。
Fish and chips! Pheasants! Clotted cream! Bangers and mash! Guinness! Ploughman's lunch! A spot of tea! A pint of ale!
炸魚薯條!雉!凝脂奶油!香腸佐薯泥!健力士黑啤酒!農夫午餐!一些茶!一品脫麥酒!