Hey, guys! I'm Brent Rivera. Welcome to this week's video. So, this video is going to be Types of Brothers and Sisters.
嗨大家!我是 Brent Rivera。歡迎收看本週影片。那麼,這部影片是《兄弟姊妹百百種》。
There's always a spoiled younger sibling. This sibling gets everything—like, I mean, everything.
總是有一個被寵壞的弟弟或妹妹。這個弟弟或妹妹會得到一切--像是,我是說,所有東西。
We're home, Brent!
Brent,我們回來了!
Hey, guys.
嘿,你們回來啦。
We went shopping. It was a success. Isn't that right, Lexi?
我們去買東西。大豐收。對吧,Lexi?
Oh, yeah.
噢,對啊。
Gucci, Louis Vuitton for your sis.
給你妹妹的 Gucci 還有 LV。
Hey, Mom, can I have some money for lunch?
嘿老媽,我可以拿點錢吃午餐嗎?
Absolutely not! You need to get a job. It's summer, and you don't have one. I'm not giving you more money to get food! That's it! That's it! Okay, you think money grows on trees in this household? Idiot.
絕對不行!你得去找份工作。現在是暑假,然後你一份工作都沒有。我不會給你更多錢去買吃的了!就這樣!沒得談!好啊,你以為這個家的錢是從樹上長出來的嗎?驢蛋。
Mom, can I have a laptop?
媽,我可以買台筆電嗎?
Of course, honey. Let's go right now.
當然可以啊,小親親。我們現在就去。
You know, Mom, I could use a laptop, too.
老媽,妳知道嗎,我可能也會用到筆電。
Shut up, Brent!
惦惦,Brent!
She's, like, 13!
她才 13 歲吧!
No, she's 14, not 13. Let's go, honey.
不對,她 14 歲,不是 13 歲。我們走,親愛的。
Next is the younger copycat sibling. They hang out with you. Now, I know people say, "Oh, if they copy you, then it's flattering"—it just bugged me!
下一種是學人精弟妹。他們和你混在一起。現在,我知道人們會說:「喔,如果他們學你,那麼那很讓人榮幸啊」--那只讓我覺得煩!
Hey, Mom, look at this cool Instagram shirt I got!
嘿老媽,妳看我這件超酷的 IG 上衣!
Hey, Mom, look at this cool Instagram shirt I got!
嘿老媽,妳看我這件超酷的 IG 上衣!
Love the shirts, kids.
愛死你們的衣服了,孩子們。
Oh my God...
我的天...
Hey, Mom, I'm going to Mark's!
嘿老媽,我去 Mark 家喔!
Hey, Mom, I'm going to Mark's!
嘿老媽,我去 Mark 家喔!
You don't even know Mark!
妳根本連 Mark 都不認識!
Brent, you let your sister go with you, or I will unleash my wrath!
Brent,讓你妹妹跟著去,不然我就要釋放我的憤怒之火了!
Next is the sidekick sibling. Now, this sibling is usually a younger sibling, and they'd literally do everything you tell them to.
接下來是小跟班兄弟姊妹。現在,這通常是弟弟或妹妹,而且他們真的會做你叫他們做的每件事。
Assistants!
助理!
Yes, Brent?
是的,Brent?
I'll have a lemonade.
來一杯檸檬汁。
Ice or no ice?
冰的還是不冰的?
Uh, ice this time.
呃,這次喝冰的。
Lemon on the side?
檸檬放旁邊?
Lemon on the side—that would be great. All right, have fun.
檸檬放旁邊--那樣很好。好,好好玩吧。
Next are the annoying siblings. Now, usually the annoying siblings are the younger ones. They like to mess around, so that's me and my sister—we like to mess around with our older brothers.
下一個是煩人精兄弟姊妹。現在,通常煩人的是比較小的那些。他們喜歡到處胡鬧,所以那就是我和我妹啦--我們喜歡整我們的哥哥。
Brice is here.
Brice 來了。
Let's lock the door, again!
我們來把門鎖起來,又一次!
No!
不要!
Yes!
要!
Dang it.
該死。
Next is the older kiss-up. Now, this brother or sister is very, very, like, parent-like.
接下來是比較大的馬屁精。這類型的哥哥或姊姊非常非常像老媽子。
All right, I'm going to the grocery store.
好,我要去雜貨店囉。
Where do you think you're going?
你以為你要去哪兒啊?
Just going to the grocery store—Mom said to get some stuff.
只是去雜貨店--媽媽說要買點東西。
Oh, "the grocery store"? Okay.
噢,「雜貨店」啊?好啊。
Yeah. The grocery store.
對。雜貨店。
Yeah, does Mom know about this?
嗯哼,媽知道嗎?
Go ask her.
去問她啊。
Okay, yeah. Mom!
好,好啊。媽!
What, Isabelle?
做什麼,Isabelle?
Did you ask Brent to go to the "grocery store"?
妳有叫 Brent 去「雜貨店」嗎?
Yeah!
有!
Well, you're lucky this time.
嗯,這次算你走運。
Next is the all-star sibling, or the good example. They're always one-upping you.
接下來是全明星型的兄弟姊妹,或所謂的好榜樣。他們總是勝你一籌。
Hey, Mom! I got an A on my math test.
嘿老媽!我的數學考試拿到 A。
Good job, Brent.
好棒棒,Brent。
I got an A...plus!
我得到 A...加!
Better job, Brice!
更棒棒呦,Brice!
All right, guys. That's it for this video. I hope you enjoyed it. And if you did, and if you related to this in any way, make sure you hit that "Like" button. It really does help.
好的,大夥們。這部影片就到這。希望你們喜歡。如果你們喜歡,還有如果你們有產生任何共鳴的話,一定要按下那個「讚」。那真的很有幫助。
- 「閉嘴、住口」- Shut Up
Shut up, Brent!
惦惦,Brent! - 「胡鬧」- Mess Around
Now, usually the annoying siblings are the younger ones. They like to mess around, so that's me and my sister...
現在,通常煩人的是比較小的那些。他們喜歡到處胡鬧,所以那就是我和我妹啦...