I have a beautiful wife. I have beautiful children. I want them to walk freely in their own land.
我有位美麗的太太。我有漂亮的小孩。我想要讓他們自由地走在我們的國土上。
We will fight for our freedom!
我們會爭取我們的自由!
This is your final warning.
這是你的最後通牒。
I'm not breaking any laws.
我沒有違反任何法律。
Fire!
開火!
For 50 hours, we have been talking nonviolence.
過去五十個小時,我們都在談無暴力運動。
Not anymore.
再也不是了。
Somebody wants me.
有人想要我的命。
I have cherished the idea of a free society. It is an ideal for which I am prepared to die.
我珍惜自由社會的理念。這是一個我已準備好為此赴死的理念。
The sentence will be life in prison.
判決是終身監禁。
Amandla!
權力!(power,南非土語)
Awethu!
賦予我們!(to us,南非土語)
Amandla!
權力!(南非土語)
Awethu!
賦予我們!(南非土語)
You are on an island. You will die here.
你在一座島上。你會死在這。
The girls are not allowed to visit until they're 16.
女孩們在十六歲之前都不允許來探視。
Tell me about their latest.
告訴我她們的近況。
They think about you a lot.
她們很想你。
I am not afraid anymore.
我不再害怕了。
Tata.
父親。(南非土語)
I think of you everyday but it's the little girl that I see.
我每天都想著妳,但我看到的是那個小女孩。
All over the world, there's going to be a new campaign: Free Nelson Mandela.
在世界各地,即將有個新的運動:釋放曼德拉。
This is how it begins.
這就是它如何開始的。
Our people have taken away a half of my life. Just open the gate, and let me go.
我們的人民已經帶走我一半的人生。就打開門,然後讓我走。
There will be no revenge.
不會有復仇。
The people are angry.
人民很憤怒。
They are all angry.
他們全都很憤怒。
What they have done to my wife is their only victory over me.
他們對我太太做的事是他們從我這取得的唯一勝利。
We will fight for the nature of our blood.
我們會為我們血統本質而戰。
There's only one way forward, and that is peace.
往前只有一條路,那就是和平。
I have walked a long walk to freedom.
我已朝向自由走了好長一段路。