Open your mouth.
嘴巴張開。
Can Flavor Help You Find Love?
食物風味能幫你找到愛嗎?
Love at First Taste
第一口遇見愛
Hi.
嗨。
How long have you been single for?
你單身多久了?
Six months now.
到現在有六個月。
Three years now.
三年了。
Well, I don't know. It's—that's a complicated question.
呃,我不知道。這--那是個很難回答的問題。
How would you define love?
你怎麼定義愛?
Umm...
呃...
Passion.
熱情。
Agony.
痛苦。
Something that people sing about all the time.
人們一直歌頌的事物。
My ideal partner would be...
我的理想另一半會是...
Secure.
穩定可靠。
I like them to be a combination of elegance and clumsiness.
我喜歡女友是優雅與傻氣的結合。
What are your favorite flavors?
你最喜歡的口味是什麼?
I like hearty stuff.
我喜歡帶來滿足感的食物。
Love fish.
愛死魚了。
I love spicy food. I have really high tolerance to spicy food.
我愛辛辣料理。我可以吃很辣的食物。
We matched singles by their favorite flavors.
我們用單身人士喜愛的口味來為他們配對。
There was just one rule:
規則只有一個:
You have to feed each other.
你們得餵對方。
So I'm not allowed to put food in my own mouth?
所以我不能放食物到自己嘴裡?
The whole meal?
整餐?
Exactly.
沒錯。
Okay, cool.
好,酷。
Everything is so me. This is like the perfect dinner for me.
這全部都太對我味了。這就像是我的完美晚餐啊。
How are you?
你好嗎?
Very good, you?
很好,妳呢?
Yeah, I'm good.
嗯,我很好。
I'm Clayton. Nice to meet you.
我是克雷頓。很高興認識妳。
Nice to meet you.
很高興認識你。
How do we do this?
我們要怎麼吃呢?
You know what? This wasn't very expensive. You can just ram it straight in my mouth. I love everything that is on this table.
你知道嗎?這件衣服不貴。你可以把食物直接塞到我嘴裡。這桌上的每道菜我都愛。
Right, okay.
好,沒問題。
I am really good at this, okay? So you just need to focus.
我是高手,好嗎?所以妳只要專心就好。
Okay.
好。
Whole thing, whole thing!
整個、整個!
Mmm!
嗯!
That was a good bite, right?
那口真不賴,對吧?
Yes! Good!
對啊!好吃!
Don't move it away from me; move it towards me.
不要把它移開;移到我這來。
Sorry.
抱歉。
Good?
好吃?
Mmm.
嗯。
It's very cute when you feed me, you know?
妳餵我那樣很可愛,妳知道嗎?
You like it?
你喜歡?
I like it.
我喜歡。
There you go...
好...
Okay, just—just put it in.
好,就--把它放進去就好。
And I'll just be like...
我就只會像這樣...
Love Can Happen at First Taste
真愛可能在第一口發生
#loveatfirsttaste
#第一口遇見愛