Oh, my gosh! Where do I even begin?
喔,我的老天!我究竟要從哪說起啊?
From one to ten, my stress level is at about a six.
從一到十,我的壓力指數大概是在六吧。
Uh...my stress level today is probably in between a seven and an eight.
呃...我今天的壓力指數大概在七和八之間。
Well, my phone was just a stressful situation. I dropped it. I lost all my contacts.
嗯,我的手機就是一個讓人緊張的狀況。我把它給搞丟了。我遺失我全部的聯絡人資料。
So I just came out of court, and just try and relax, try and, like, get away from all that stress.
我剛從法庭出來,試著放鬆,試著像是從那所有壓力逃開。
My recent breakup is a little bit of a stress.
我最近一次分手有點是一種壓力。
I'm an independent contractor, and I work for myself.
我是個獨立承包商,我替自己工作。
One thing that brings me stress is deadline.
一件會帶給我壓力的事是「截止日期」。
It always seems like it's gonna fall apart at any second.
這總像是一切將隨時崩潰。
I drove to Arizona and back yesterday. The top two things that stress me out—not having enough time...
我昨天開車往返亞利桑納州。兩件最讓我有壓力的事--沒有足夠的時間...
All I wanna do is relax.
我只想要好好放鬆。
I just don't know how.
我只是不知道該怎麼做。
Welcome to this guided meditation. Are you ready? Let's begin. Find a comfortable position. Close your eyes. Take a deep breath in. And as you exhale, let your body begin to relax. Listen to the gentle purring of the happy kitten. Pur, pur, pur... Now, open your eyes.
歡迎來到這場靜坐教學活動。你準備好了嗎?我們開始吧。找一個舒適的位置。閉上你的雙眼。深吸一口氣。當你吐氣時,讓你的身體開始放鬆。聽聽快樂的小貓咪和緩的呼嚕聲。呼嚕、呼嚕、呼嚕... 現在,張開你的眼睛。
You know that talk is cheap
你知道說來很容易
Keep talking as I turn my cheek
當我撇頭時還繼續說
You know that no one really cares
你知道沒人真的在乎啦
Did you know that, did you know that?
你知道嗎,你知道嗎?
It wasn't that long ago
就在不久之前
We learned each other's fears and
我們發現彼此的恐懼
God, I'll miss the way you cry
老天,我會想念你哭的樣子
Did you know that, did you know that?
你知道嗎,你知道嗎?
I am coming back, back, back into your life
我會回到、回到、回到你的生活
You can't be stressed after sitting in a box full of kittens.
在坐在一個充滿小貓咪的箱子後,你不可能感到有壓力。
Being around young creatures just reminds you to take it easy.
被幼小的小動物包圍讓你想起要放輕鬆點。
It was great. Unexpected and adorable.
這太棒了。出其不意而且非常可愛。
You want to do it again? Yeah. Right now? Yeah.
你想再來一次?對。現在嗎?對。
- 「破碎、散開」- Fall Apart
It always seems like it's gonna fall apart at any second.
這總像是一切將隨時崩潰。 - 「說比做來得容易」- Talk Is Cheap
You know that talk is cheap
你知道說來很容易 - 「放輕鬆」- Take It Easy
Being around young creatures just reminds you to take it easy.
被幼小的小動物包圍讓你想起要放輕鬆點。