REACT Channel
REACT 頻道
Kids vs. Food–Boba Tea
小朋友遇上食物--珍珠奶茶篇
The Food
食物
Today, you'll be eating...this!
今天,你將要吃下...這個!
Ew!
噁!
What is that?
那是什麼?
All the ideas of what this could be is disgusting me.
所有這可能是什麼東西的想法都讓我感到噁心。
I don't wanna say it, but it looks like poop.
我很不想說,可是這看起來像便便。
They look like a different type of fish eggs. Ugh, it's sticky.
它們看起來像是不同種的魚卵。噁,黏黏的。
Smells like chocolate.
聞起來像巧克力。
Are they like a type of berries? Smells like baked treats, like gingerbread.
它們是一種莓果嗎?聞起來像烤過的點心,像是薑餅。
Is this boba? It smells like dark chocolate. Ooh, I wanna eat it.
這是珍珠嗎?它聞起來像黑巧克力。噢,我想吃。
The Taste
試吃
You'll actually be drinking these.
你其實要喝下這些。
I don't want to!
我不想!
Ooh! It's boba! Ooh! Ooh! I love you. Let me give you a hug first. I guessed it right. I guessed it right.
噢!是珍珠!噢!噢!我愛你。讓我先給你一個抱抱。我猜對了。我猜對了。
It's a boba! You guys are amazing. This is a boba. There's this place where we go to, um, Koreatown. And we go to this boba place, where it has bobas, and it's really good.
是珍珠!你們帥呆了。這是珍珠。我們會去一個地方,嗯,韓國城。我們會去這間飲料店,它有賣珍珠飲料,而且超級好喝。
I don't know what it is. Can I spit it out?
我不知道這是什麼。我可以吐出來嗎?
Hm. I don't know if I like it or not. It's kinda, like, bitter.
嗯。我不知道我喜不喜歡。它有點,像是,苦苦的。
Mm...I like the drink but without the berries.
哼嗯...我喜歡飲料但不喜歡莓子。
This boba—it's so boba. I like it. It's—it's good.
這珍珠--非常珍珠。我喜歡。它--很好喝。
I don't like that part. The only thing I like is the drink.
我不喜歡那部分,我唯一喜歡的是這飲料。
Oh my gosh! This tastes terrible. Tastes like you got coffee and you left it for five days, then they put these little balls in it, which the balls taste good.
我的天啊!這喝起來糟透了。喝起來就像你拿到一杯咖啡然後把它放個五天,接著他們再放這些小球球進去,這些球球嚐起來滿不錯的。
They're, like, sticky and, like, hard. I can't really make a guess on this one. None of this stuff I've ever tried before.
它們黏呼呼又硬硬的。我真的沒辦法猜出這是什麼。這些東西我以前都沒有試過。
It, like, sticks to my braces, so it's really hard to get down. Is this, like, that boba stuff?
它黏到我的牙套上,所以很難把它弄下來。這是珍珠那種東西嗎?
The Reveal
答案揭曉
You just drank milk tea with boba.
妳剛剛喝了加了珍珠的奶茶。
That felt disgusting!
那感覺好噁心!
This coffee tea?
這咖啡茶嗎?
I don't know what this boba stuff is. This is, like, the first time I've ever had it.
我不知道這個珍珠是什麼東西。這是,嗯,我第一次喝。
This is delicious! I have to say that. I'm sorry for overreacting, but this is delicious.
這很美味!我必須要說。我很抱歉我太誇張了,但這個超級美味。
Milk tea? I don't like milk. See, that's maybe why I don't like it.
奶茶?我不喜歡牛奶。看吧,那或許就是為什麼我不喜歡這個。
I've seen the bobas just, like, pop when you do that. The, like, ones that go on, like, ice cream, like the yellow and pink ones.
我看過珍珠在你那樣做的時候爆掉。像那些放在冰淇淋上面的,黃色跟粉紅色的那種。
The boba balls are actually made of tapioca, which is made of cassava root.
珍珠實際上是由樹薯粉製作的,樹薯粉是從樹薯的根做成的。
Oh, I already know. My brother told me. I forgot.
噢,我早就知道了。我哥哥告訴過我。我忘了。
So it's not a fruit, right?
所以它不是一種水果,對吧?
Tapioca...I think I've heard of that—did not know what it was made of, though.
樹薯粉...我覺得我有聽過那個--但不知道它是什麼做的。
The Results
結果
Do you recommend that people try boba tea?
你會推薦人們去喝珍珠奶茶嗎?
No.
不會。
No.
不會。
Yes.
會。
I think so, yeah.
我想我會,對。
No. No. This is gross.
不。不會。這太噁心了。
I think you should try it. It's really not that bad.
我覺得你應該要試試看。它真的沒那麼難喝。
Yes, because it's delicious.
會,因為它很好喝。
Yes. Please try it. It's amazing. It's, like, a good drink to drink, and just drink it!
會。拜託去試試看。它很棒的。它是喝起來很好喝的飲料,就去喝吧!
Thanks for watching this episode of Kids vs. Food on the REACT channel.
謝謝您觀看 REACT 頻道這集的《小朋友遇上食物》。
Have you ever tried boba tea? Let us know in the comments.
你有喝過珍珠奶茶嗎?在下方留言處讓我們知道。
Don't burst our bubble. Subscribe!
不要戳破我們的泡泡。訂閱吧!
We had a tea-rrific time. Bye!
我們度過了啵棒的奶茶時光(註一)。掰!
註一:tea-rrific 是由 tea (茶) 加上 terrific (超棒) 組合而成的雙關字,增添趣味性。
- 「猜測」- Make A Guess
I can't really make a guess on this one.
我真的沒辦法猜出這是什麼。 - 「聽說過」- Hear Of
Tapioca...I think I've heard of that—did not know what it was made of, though.
樹薯粉...我覺得我有聽過那個--但不知道它是什麼做的。