What kind of movie does it look like?
那看起來像哪種電影?
It looks like...maybe a grown-up movie not meant for kids. My mom would not let me see this movie.
它看起來像...可能是一部大人的電影,不是給小孩看的。我媽媽不會讓我看這部電影。
Name That Art
說出藝術品名稱
These two art experts will compete to guess iconic works of art based only on the descriptions of...
這兩位藝術專家將比賽猜出經典藝術品,僅根據這描述...
Hi, my name is Alexa, and I'm five years old, and my favorite color is blue.
嗨,我的名字是 Alexa,我五歲,我最喜歡的顏色是藍色。
Hello.
哈囉。
Hi, Alexa.
嗨,Alexa。
Game On
比賽開始
Tell us exactly what you can see.
完整告訴我們妳可以看到什麼。
It looks like an old man and an old lady, and the lady looks mad at the man, and the man just looks like... Maybe she's angry that he didn't rake the farm? And she's like, "Hey! Rake the farm already! You want to have more vegetables!"
這看起來像一個老先生和一個老太太,然後老太太看起來在生老先生的氣,老先生看起來就像... 她搞不好在氣他沒有把農場耙平?然後她就會說:「嘿!快去把農場耙一耙!你想種出多點蔬菜好嗎!」
Is it American Gothic by Grant Wood?
是不是格蘭特‧伍德的〈美國哥德式〉?
Yes!
沒錯!
Round 2
第二回合
What do you see this time?
妳這次看見什麼?
There is a picture of a person out at night at the ocean, and it looks like nighttime. She has, like, a red bathrobe. Her eyebrows are, like, bented down, like... Maybe she wanted to stay at the beach a little longer but she couldn't because it was already turning to nighttime.
有幅一個人晚上外出到海邊的畫,那看起來像是天黑了。她有一件紅色浴衣。她的眉毛往下彎,像是... 有可能是她想在海灘待久一點不過卻不行,因為已經要變晚上了。
And she's all alone?
她一個人而已?
Yeah.
對。
What are you thinking, Max?
Max,你在想什麼?
I'm thinking it's narrowed it down to many hundreds of portraits.
我在想,這已經把範圍縮小到幾百幅肖像畫了。
Yeah.
真的。
On her bathrobe, it has, like, Chinese signs on it.
她的浴衣上有像是中國符號在上面。
Kimono.
和服。
I'm wondering if maybe it's a Japanese print, like a Hiroshige print, or a ukiyo-e print from the late 19th century.
我在想這有沒有可能是日本版畫,像是歌川廣重的版畫,或十九世紀晚期的浮世繪。
Take a guess. Press the button.
猜一下啊。按按鈕。
Okay. I'm gonna guess that it's a Japanese ukiyo-e print.
好。我猜那是幅日本浮世繪。
No.
不是。
No! I didn't get it. Okay.
不是!我沒猜中。好吧。
Can you do us a drawing?
妳可以幫我們畫看看嗎?
Sure.
沒問題。
I think it's Frida Kahlo, Self-Portrait.
我想那是芙烈達‧卡蘿的〈自畫像〉。
Ding, ding, ding.
叮叮叮答對了。
Round 3
第三回合
Tell me exactly what you see.
把妳看到的完完全全告訴我。
I can see...pirates. Like, they're at their home with all their stuff, and they're looking for things, but they're just laying there with their arm on the table, and there's one that has a really fluffy coat on. He looks like the captain.
我可以看到...海盜。像是,他們和全部的東西在家,然後他們在找東西,不過他們就只是把手臂放在桌上靠在那,還有一個海盜穿著毛茸茸的外套。他看起來像是船長。
How many pirates are there?
有幾個海盜?
There's only two.
只有兩個。
Is there a white smear at the bottom?
底下有灘白白的東西嗎?
Yes.
有。
I think it's The Ambassadors by Holbein.
我想那是霍爾班的〈使節〉。
Ding, ding, ding.
叮叮叮答對了。
Nice one, Max.
答得好,Max。
And the winner is...
贏家是...
You both did a great job, but there's only one winner. To Max!
你們兩個都做得很好,不過贏家只有一個。給 Max!
Thank you so much.
非常謝謝。
You're welcome.
不客氣。
You see, that's a skull. That's its jaw and that's the back of its head. See it now?
妳看,那是顆骷髏頭。那是它的下巴然後那是它的後腦勺。看到了嗎?
Yeah.
有。
- 「縮小、減少」- Narrow Down
I'm thinking it's narrowed it down to many hundreds of portraits.
我在想,這已經把範圍縮小到幾百幅肖像畫了。 - 「尋找」- Look For
Like, they're at their home with all their stuff, and they're looking for things...
像是,他們和全部的東西在家,然後他們在找東西...