Hi! I'm Katy Perry. You know, November 8 is Election Day, and I've got some great news. This year, you can look like shit when you vote. Perfect. Yep, I've briefly scanned the Constitution, and nowhere does it say you can't just roll out of bed and come to the polls in whatever state you woke up in.
嗨!我是凱蒂‧佩芮。你知道嗎,十一月八號是大選日,而我有些好消息告訴你。今年,你投票時可以看起來一團糟。完美。沒錯,我稍微看了看憲法,上面沒有說你不可以從床上起來,然後直接以你起床的狀態去投票所。
In the name of democracy, any just-out-of-bed look is A-OK.
以民主之名,任何剛起床的造型都沒問題。
A child's onesie
一件小朋友包屁衣
Hunk in kids' briefs
穿兒童小褲褲的猛男
That free XL T-shirt you got from your bank
銀行給的免費特大號 T 恤
The breakout
滿臉痘花
The Scrooge
小氣財神
Sleeping Beauty
睡美人
Covered in slime
整身黏答答
Did I mention the hunk in the kids' briefs? Or, if you're like me, I sleep naked. Yep! Let those babies loose because no one has ever said—
我有提過穿小褲褲的猛男了嗎?或者,如果你和我一樣,我裸睡。對!讓那些寶貝們解放吧,因為沒有人說過--
Ma'am! All right, ma'am. All right, that's enough of that.
女士!好了,女士。好了,夠了。
No, no, no. I read the Constitution. I know that I have the right to vote naked.
不不不。我讀過憲法。我知道我有光溜溜投票的權利。
Did you read it, or did you just briefly scan it?
妳讀過,還是妳只是稍微看了下?
Come on. No, no, no, no. Come on. Let's go.
來吧。不不不不。來。我們走。
You too?
妳也是?
Scratch that—gotta wear clothes. My bad! See you at the polls November 8!
當我沒說--一定得穿衣服。我的錯!十一月八號投票所見!
Remember to vote. Who cares what you wear? Just wear clothes. A message from Katy Perry—from jail.
記得去投票。誰在乎你穿什麼啊?穿衣服就對了。來自凱蒂‧佩芮的一則訊息--從監獄送出。
Go to rockthevote.com to register and sign the pledge!
到 rockthevote.com 登記並作出承諾!
- 「醒來」- Wake Up
Yep, I've briefly scanned the Constitution, and nowhere does it say you can't just roll out of bed and come to the polls in whatever state you woke up in.
沒錯,我稍微看了看憲法,上面沒有說你不可以從床上起來,然後直接以你起床的狀態去投票所。 - 「以...的名義」- In The Name Of
In the name of democracy, any just-out-of-bed look is A-OK.
以民主之名,任何剛起床的造型都沒問題。