Hi, I'm Jimmy Kimmel, and I'm the host of the Oscars this year. You know, I get so many letters from people asking me, "How do I win one of these?" And...well, first thing you have to do is get a job as a waiter.
嗨,我是 Jimmy Kimmel,我是今年的奧斯卡主持人。你知道,我收到許多大家寄來的信,問我:「我要怎麼得到一座小金人?」而...這個嘛,首先你要做的就是找到一份端盤子的工作。
Mozzarella sticks and your side of donut holes.
馬芝拉起司條還有您的附餐甜甜圈球。
Don't mind if I dip... Thank you. Next you have to go to a lot of auditions.
不介意我沾一下吧... 謝謝。接著你得去參加一堆試鏡。
I don't care how allergic you are, Senator. There's no law that says that a dog can't be president.
我不管你過敏有多嚴重,參議員。並沒有哪條法律說狗不能當總統。
That's actually...true. And finally, when you do get the role, you have to act your little heart out.
那倒是...真的。最後,當你真的拿到角色時,你得使盡全力演出。
Don't you die on me, soldier! That's an order!
不准你在我面前死掉,士兵!那是命令!
And if all goes well, the Oscar goes to you!
如果一切順利的話,奧斯卡獎盃就會落入你的口袋!
I would like to thank my shaman, Morita.
我要謝謝啟蒙我的智者,Morita。
Don't forget to thank your mother.
別忘了感謝你的母親。
Oh, yeah. Uh, thanks, Mom. And...
喔,對。呃,謝啦老媽。還有...
Also, keep it short. I have things to do, so—
另外,長話短說。我有些事要做,所以--
And thank you to the Academy.
還有謝謝影藝學院。
Now, it's just that simple. The Oscars.
現在,就是那麼簡單。奧斯卡金像獎。
Where are you going with...?
你要帶著那去哪...?
The Oscars
奧斯卡金像獎
That's not yours.
那不是你的。
Live February 26 on ABC
二月二十六日於 ABC 電視台現場直播
That's not yours!
那不是你的!
- 「由(某人)得到」- Go To Someone
And if all goes well, the Oscar goes to you!
如果一切順利的話,奧斯卡獎盃就會落入你的口袋!