If it makes you feel any better, you look really cute today.
如果這樣說能讓你好受點的話,你今天看起來很可愛。
Yeah?
是嗎?
Yeah, you look great.
對啊,你看起來很正。
Thanks, man.
謝啦,老兄。
If We Complimented Men Like We Compliment Women
如果我們用稱讚女人的方式稱讚男人
Yeah, I had the whole room in stitches, honestly.
對啊,我讓整房間的人都笑到翻過去,沒在騙。
Oh, man, I love your confidence.
噢,天啊,我真愛你的自信。
Oh, uh, thank you.
喔,呃,謝謝。
Justin, those pants fit you so well.
Justin,那件褲子好適合你喔。
Thanks, man. Appreciate that.
謝啦,老兄。謝謝你那麼說。
You're welcome.
不會。
I dig that top.
我喜歡那件上衣。
What? Thank you!
什麼?謝啦!
Of course you should get dessert. You totally earned it.
你當然應該要吃甜點啊。那完全是你應得的。
I didn't cheat, so that's cool.
我沒偷吃步,所以沒關係。
Exactly.
沒錯。
Hey, Ricky, you're having a great hair day.
嘿,Ricky,今天髮型不賴喔。
Wow, I can't believe you ate that whole thing.
哇,真不敢相信你全吃光了。
Am I—I'm not gross to you?
我--我沒有讓妳倒胃口吧?
Wow, he is such a strong man.
天啊,他真是個強壯的男人。
You know, it's so cool to date a guy who's independent.
你知道嗎,和一個獨立的男人約會真是太好了。
I do a lot of things on my own.
我很多事都靠自己。
Yeah.
嗯。
I live alone. It's awesome.
我一個人住。滿不錯的。
Wow, you actually can throw with a spiral.
哇,你還真的會丟旋轉球耶。
Go f*** yourself, buddy.
去你的,老兄。
Hey!
嘿!
I like, you know, a guy who can eat a lot but is still thin.
我喜歡吃很多但還是很苗條的男生。
That was on my Tinder profile: I can eat a lot.
我的 Tinder 個人檔案就有寫這個:我可以吃超多。