Studies say four minutes of uninterrupted eye contact increases intimacy.
研究顯示四分鐘不間斷的眼神接觸會增加親密感。
I like your...
我喜歡你的...
Oh, thank you.
噢,謝謝你。
Whatever it is, it's like infinity.
不管我們在幹嘛,感覺無窮無盡。
I feel nervous. Do you feel nervous? I don't know what we're doing.
我覺得好緊張。妳緊張嗎?我不知道我們在做什麼。
It's all right.
沒關係的。
I should have peed first.
我應該先去尿尿的。
So we invited 12 people to test this theory out.
我們邀請十二個人來測試這個理論。
What? You mean staring at each other's...looking into each other's eyes?
什麼?你是說盯著對方的...看著對方的眼睛嗎?
Yeah.
對。
Doesn't seem natural.
不太自然。
Four minutes is a long time.
四分鐘很長。
No other instructions?
沒別的指示嗎?
No, I have to look in your eyes.
沒有,我必須看著妳的眼睛。
Yeah, that's it.
對,就是這樣。
That's it.
就是這樣。
I just gotta rub my eyes.
我只是要揉我的眼睛。
I can blink, right?
我可以眨眼睛,對吧?
Shh! You're not supposed to talk.
噓!你不應該講話。
I'm gonna hypnotize you...shh.
我要催眠你...噓。
This is intense.
這感覺太強烈了。
It is intense.
真的很強烈。
I've never done anything like that.
我從來沒做過這種事情。
I can keep going.
我可以繼續看著。
How did you feel?
妳感覺怎麼樣?
Weird.
很奇怪。
In 55 years of marriage, we've never really looked into each other's eyes like that. But I do look at your eyes sometimes because I'm checking your blood sugar.
在我們五十五年的婚姻裡,我們從來沒有像那樣好好看著對方的眼睛。但我有時的確會看你的眼睛,因為我在檢查你的血糖。
You check on me all the time.
妳無時無刻都在檢查我。
Yeah.
對呀。
I wondered what you were thinking.
我想知道你在想什麼。
How wonderful it was to just sit here and look at my wife for a change, without discussing work, business, and situations.
這是多麼美好,只是為了做點改變坐在這裡看著我的老婆,不談工作、事業和生活遇到的問題。
When I look at you really closely, I realize how much I need you and what you mean to me, and because that's the truth. And I couldn't imagine being with anybody else.
當我很仔細地看著妳時,我才了解到我多麼需要妳以及妳對我的意義,因為那是事實。我沒辦法想像和別人在一起。
It's pretty interesting to be able to sit in front of someone that you don't know.
能坐在你不認識的人面前還滿有趣的。
That you just met, like, what, 10 minutes ago?
而且是妳差不多十分鐘前遇到的人?
Yeah.
對啊。
And just...
而且是...
I feel like you can't not see each other.
我覺得好像不能不看著對方。
Yeah, sorry, we're gonna walk that way and yeah, let's go have a drink.
嗯,不好意思,我們要走那邊,對,一起去喝一杯吧。
Yeah, nice to meet you.
好啊,很高興認識妳。
I feel like we can get right to the dance floor after something like this.
我覺得在做了這種事之後我們好像可以直接去跳舞了。
Come on.
來吧。
One more time.
再來一次。
Okay, I didn't feel that one.
嗯,剛剛那個我沒感覺到。
You didn't feel that one?
你沒感覺到?
I didn't feel it.
我沒感覺到。
All right. Nice, nice.
好。真好,真好。
Just like old times.
就像以前那些時光。
Just like old times?
就像以前那些時光?
Say bye-bye. Bye-bye.
說掰掰。掰掰。
- 「一直」- All The Time
You check on me all the time.
妳無時無刻都在檢查我。 - 「能夠」- Be Able To
It's pretty interesting to be able to sit in front of someone that you don't know.
能坐在你不認識的人面前還滿有趣的。