Come on, come on, come on, come on. Yes! Game over!
加油、加油、加油、加油。耶!比賽結束!
Okay, can we go do something now?
好了,我們現在可以做點什麼了嗎?
Oh, yeah, I'm gonna go get my shoes.
喔,好啊,我去穿我的鞋子。
Okay.
好。
What do you want to do, by the way?
那順便問一下,妳想做什麼?
I don't know. I'm kinda hungry; we should go eat.
不知道欸。我有點餓;我們應該去吃飯。
Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen. Katherine, there's one question between you and a million dollars. Where do you want to eat?
歡迎回來,各位女士及先生。Katherine,妳只要回答一個問題,就能抱走一百萬美金。妳想去哪裡吃飯?
A. Chipotle.
A. 奇波雷墨西哥燒烤。
B. Let me choose.
B. 讓我來選。
C. That one restaurant we couldn't get into because it was too busy and we probably won't get in again, which is gonna get you mad, and by the time we do find somewhere to eat, you're gonna pretend like you're not hungry, and by the time the food is out, we'll have already made up, and you'll just pick off my plate.
C. 那間很夯但我們上次沒吃到的餐廳,而且這次可能也排不到,這樣妳就會生氣,然後等到我們終於找到東西吃,妳又會假裝妳不餓,然後再等到食物上桌的時候,我們就會已經和好,結果妳就只會吃我點的食物。
Or D. Taco Bell.
或是 D. 塔可鐘墨西哥速食。
Chipotle... I mean, it's really good, but I just had Chipotle yesterday. I can't have Chipotle two days in a row.
奇波雷墨西哥燒烤...我是說,它真的很好吃,但我昨天才吃過。我不能連續兩天吃奇波雷墨西哥燒烤啊。
Now, remember, we have all lifelines available.
記得喔,我們所有的求救法都能使用。
You know what, I'm going to phone a friend.
你知道嗎,我要打給朋友求救。
Okay, she's gonna phone a friend. Who'd you like to phone?
好,她要打給朋友。妳要打給誰呢?
I'd like to call my grandma.
我要打給我阿嬤。
Let's get Guadalupe on the line.
我們打給 Guadalupe 吧。
Hello?
喂?
Hi, Guadalupe.
嗨,Guadalupe。
What?
蛤?
Yes, I'm here with your granddaughter, and she's going for a million dollars, and she needs your help.
是的,我現在跟妳的孫女一起在這裡,她要努力贏得一百萬美金,而她需要妳的幫忙。
Oh my God, you kidnapped my granddaughter, and you want a million dollars?
喔我的老天,你綁架我孫女,要拿一百萬美金?
No, Grandma. I'm on a game show, and I'm going to win a million dollars.
不是啦,阿嬤。我在上一個遊戲節目,而我要贏走一百萬美金了。
I don't have that kind of money.
我沒有那些錢啦。
No, she's not... She's on a game show.
不是,她沒有要...她在上一個遊戲節目。
What?
什麼?
Okay, Grandma.
好了,阿嬤。
Don't scare me like that.
不要那樣嚇我啦。
Where would I like to eat?
我會想在哪裡吃飯?
It's for a million dollars.
為了贏得一百萬美金喔。
What?
什麼東西?
I said, "Where would I want to eat, Grandma?"
我說:「我會想在哪裡吃飯,阿嬤?」
Are you hungry?
妳餓了嗎?
At these four places.
有這些地點可以選。
You want me to cook for you, mija? Don't go out. I'll cook.
妳想要我煮飯給妳吃嗎,我的寶貝孫女(西文)?不要出去吃了。我來煮。
No, Grandma, please.
不是啦,阿嬤,拜託。
I'm trying to eat, too.
我也要吃飯。
What?
什麼?
Please hurry up.
請妳快一點。
Who are you talking to?
妳跟在跟誰講話?
I'm talking to your granddaughter. Where does she wanna go eat?
我在跟妳孫女講話啦。她想去哪裡吃飯?
What about us? I'm starving! What do you wanna eat?
那我們咧?我好餓!妳想吃什麼?
Where do I wanna eat?
我想去哪裡吃飯?
You have 10 seconds left, Grandma.
妳只剩 10 秒囉,阿嬤。
I don't know. Give me a second.
我不知道欸。等我一下。
B. Have my boyfriend choose.
B. 讓我男友選。
Where do I want to eat?
我想去哪裡吃呢?
Just make up your mind.
就只要拿定主意就好了。
Don't raise your voice at me.
不要對我大小聲。
Where do you wanna eat, woman?
妳想在哪裡吃飯啦,太太?
I said, "Don't raise your voice at me."
我說了:「不要對我大小聲啦。」
Five seconds.
五秒。
Let me call you back. Bendijo. I told you I don't know!
我再打給妳喔。混帳東西(西文)。就跟你說了我不知道!
No, no. Grandma?
不,不。阿嬤?
And we are out of time, ladies and gentlemen. Now, Katherine, you still have two lifelines left.
我們沒有時間了,女士、先生們。Katherine,妳還有兩個求救法喔。
I'd like to...eliminate two.
我想要...刪掉兩個。
Fifty-fifty. Let's get two off the board.
一半對一半。把兩個選項拿掉吧。
Yes. Okay, so...what do I want? What do I want? Once I did let my previous boyfriend choose where to eat, and we broke up because of it.
好耶。好,所以... 我要什麼?我要什麼呢?有一次我真的讓我前男友選要去哪裡吃,然後我們就為此分手了。
Let's take B off the board.
把 B 拿掉好了。
I am going to...ask the audience.
我要...問觀眾。
There's...there's one option.
只...只有一個選項而已欸。
Okay, we're gonna ask the audience.
好,我們要問問觀眾。
Tough one.
這題有難喔。
Results are in. A hundred percent go for C.
投票結果出來了。百分百要選 C。
I didn't think it was gonna be this hard. A million dollars, umm.
我沒想到這會這麼難。一百萬美金,嗯。
There's just one answer left. There's...
只剩一個選項了。有...
I know, but still, I don't know. Okay, you know what?
我知道啊,啊我就不知道齁。好,你猜怎麼樣?
It's... There's just one right there. Just say C. Say C—final answer.
它...只剩一個了。說 C。說 C--最後的答案。
I'm going to say C. That's my final answer.
我要說 C。那是我最後的答案。
She's won a million dollars.
她贏了一百萬美金。
Yes! I won! Wait, wait, wait, wait. Can I still pick Chipotle?
太好了!我贏了!等、等、等、等一下。我還可以選奇波雷墨西哥燒烤嗎?
What? Come on! Why couldn't you just say that to begin with? I'mma go get my shoes, okay?
什麼?拜託!妳幹嘛不一開始就說啊?我去穿我的鞋子啦,好嗎?
Oh, wait, babe, one last question. Do I look fat in this dress?
噢,等一下,寶貝,最後一個問題。我穿這件洋裝會不會看起來很肥?
Don't.
不要這樣喔。
Be honest.
老實說喔。
Wait, wait. Um...wait.
等一下,等一下。嗯...等一下啦。
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome back to Who Wants to Be a Dead Boyfriend.
謝謝大家,各位女士、先生,歡迎回到《誰想當找死的男友》。
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不要、不要、不要、不要、不要。
For the million-dollar question—How do I look in this dress?
可以贏得百萬美金的答案--我穿這件洋裝看起來如何?