Wow!
哇嗚!
You are not having fun. You are not having fun, correct?
妳覺得不好玩。妳覺得不好玩,對不對?
I'm having so much fun!
我覺得超好玩!
Don't You Dare Move
不准動大挑戰
We challenged kids to sit completely still.
我們要小孩挑戰坐著完全不動。
Hey, I'm here. I'm here.
嘿,我坐這裡。這我的位子。
Hi, you guys.
嗨,大家。
Hi!
嗨!
Hey!
嘿!
Hi.
嗨。
Hi!
嗨!
Do you know why you are here?
你們知道自己為什麼在這裡嗎?
Because we're doing a game!
因為我們要玩一個遊戲!
Yeah.
沒錯。
A game show!
遊戲節目!
We're gonna have things to distract you. And if you don't move for the next five rounds, you win a hoverboard!
我們會準備很多東西來讓你們分心。如果你們成功在五回合中都不動,你就會贏得一台懸浮滑板!
Oh!
喔!
I need it!
我超想要!
This is the hoverboard.
這就是懸浮滑板。
Can you teach me?
可以教我怎麼玩嗎?
And just so you guys know, we have your parents watching from the other room.
讓你們知道一下,你們的爸媽都在另一間房間看著你們喔。
Audrey's taking this really seriously. She's like starting playing already, she's like.
Audrey 超認真的。她一副已經開始玩遊戲的樣子,她表情像這樣。
Are you guys ready for the first round?
你們準備好開始第一回合了嗎?
Let me shake it all out.
讓我先甩一甩。
Round One
第一回合
Okay, don't move. Don't move. Nobody move.
好,不要動。不要動。大家都不准動喔。
Oh my gosh!
我的天!
Right next to them.
就直接在他們旁邊。
Nobody move. Whoa!
大家都不能動喔。哇!
My armpits are itchy. Can I itch them?
我腋下好癢。我可以抓一下嗎?
Cavalli!
Cavalli!
And...all right, the round's over. You guys can move.
然後...好,這一回合結束。你們可以動了。
Man, I really wanted to move so I could play with that.
我真的超想站起來玩。
I'm a ballerina.
我是芭蕾舞者。
Everybody, remember. You're gonna stay still.
大家,記住。你們不能動喔。
This is the funnest game in the world.
這是全世界最好玩的遊戲。
Round Two
第二回合
The round has now started, guys.
大家,第二回合現在開始。
Can we go into bouncy house?
我們可以進去跳跳屋嗎?
If you want to lose the round, you can play in the bouncy house.
如果妳想要輸掉這回合,妳就可以進去跳跳屋裡。
No, after the film.
不是,我是說拍完之後。
No. This is your only opportunity.
不行。這是妳唯一的機會。
Does anybody want to bounce in the bouncy house?
有人想進去跳跳屋裡蹦蹦跳跳嗎?
Me!
我!
If you wanna play in the bouncy house, you got it.
如果妳想進去跳跳屋玩,完全沒問題。
Okay. Yeah!
好。耶!
Ha-ha!
哈哈!
She's tempting me!
她在誘惑我!
Wow!
哇!
You are not having fun. You are not having fun, correct?
妳覺得不好玩。妳覺得不好玩,對不對?
I'm having so much fun! I'm crazy. You can have fun!
我覺得超好玩!我要瘋了。你們也可以進來一起玩啊!
Does anybody else want to join her...
有人想要跟她一起玩...
Me.
我。
...and lose the round? You do?
...然後輸掉這回合嗎?妳想要嗎?
But I really want the hoverboard.
但我真的很想要懸浮滑板。
All right, we're gonna turn off the bouncy castle. We're taking it to the dump.
好了,我們要消掉跳跳屋的氣了。我們要把它丟進垃圾堆了。
No!
不!
You guys can move! That was the end of the round.
你們可動了!這回合結束了。
Just so you know, you lost the hoverboard.
讓妳知道一下,妳輸掉懸浮滑板了。
I don't really want a hoverboard. I'm scared, anyway!
我其實沒有很想要懸浮滑板。反正我覺得很可怕!
Ow! Ow.
噢嗚!噢嗚。
Let's bring out...
讓我們拿出...
Uh-oh.
喔喔。
...our next distraction.
...下一個讓你們分心的東西。
Nobody move; we're watching you guys. Any move—no, don't move, don't move!
大家不能動喔;我們在監視你們。任何動作--不,不可以動,不可以動!
Round Three
第三回合
Right, it's started.
好,開始了。
Cavalli is gonna freak out.
Cavalli 會嚇死。
He doesn't like dogs?
他不喜歡狗嗎?
Um-hmm.
不喜歡。
Oh, hey, puppies!
喔,嘿,狗狗!
Can you actually put him on my lap because that's—
妳可不可以把他抱到我腿上,因為--
Sorry, it's just too much fun. I can't put anything on anybody's lap. The Blue's with me!
抱歉,這實在太好玩了。我不能放任何東西在任何人腿上。藍藍在跟我玩!
Anybody want to play with the puppy?
有人想跟狗狗玩嗎?
Okay, I do.
好,我想。
You don't hold her. No! Leave him alone.
妳不要抱她。不!不要碰他啦。
Oh my god.
喔我的天。
I'll just sit right here with Baby Blue. Baby Blueberry.
我要跟藍藍寶寶坐在這裡。藍莓寶寶。
And she still didn't move.
她還是沒動欸。
Baby Blue comes!
藍藍寶寶來了!
You guys, you guys, the round is over.
大家,大家,這回合結束了。
High five!
擊掌!
Yo!
Yo!
We might both get the hoverboard.
我們有可能會贏得懸浮滑板。
If we're patient.
如果我們夠有耐心的話。
Ugh, my gosh!
呃,我的天哪!
It's really disappointing that you two, uh, lost.
我很失望你們兩個輸了。
Round Four
第四回合
The round has started. Don't move. All right.
這回合開始了。不可以動。好。
Geronimo!
喔吚喔咿喔!
You guys, what is that?
大家,那是什麼?
Candy!
糖果!
It's a, it's a pool of candy.
這是,是一池糖果。
Yummy yummy candy!
超好吃的糖果!
How are you guys feeling right now?
你們現在覺得怎麼樣?
Not tempted. Candy is one of my least favorite things.
沒有被誘惑到。糖果是我最不喜歡的東西。
Candy, candy, candy! Candy's mine!
糖果、糖果、糖果!糖果是我的!
Really, you guys are all just making a mess.
你們真的是把這裡弄得一團亂耶。
Hey, no, I...
嘿,沒有,我...
The round is over.
這回合結束了。
Audrey and Austin are still in. You guys, guess what? We only have one more round.
Audrey 跟 Austin 還沒有輸。你們猜怎麼樣?我們只剩下最後一回合了。
I get no candy.
我沒有糖果。
We're gonna rock it. Unless it's super tempting.
我們一定會贏的。除非超級誘惑人。
Okay, you guys, final round. Audrey, Austin, how you guys doing?
好,大家,最後一回合。Audrey、Austin,你們覺得如何?
Good.
很好。
We haven't started yet.
還沒開始。
Okay. Oh my god.
好。我的天哪。
Has this been easy?
要忍住很簡單嗎?
Will you actually give us the hoverboard?
你真的會給我們懸浮滑板嗎?
You're gonna win a hoverboard at the end.
撐到最後的話就會贏得懸浮滑板呀。
Are we gonna actually get it?
我們真的會拿到嗎?
Yeah.
會呀。
Let's begin the round.
開始最後一回合。
Round Five
第五回合
Don't move. Here we go. Go ahead.
不要動。來囉。開始了。
Ice cream!
冰淇淋!
Oh, no, Austin's weakness.
喔不,Austin 的弱點。
Can I have this one?
我可以吃這個嗎?
I want sour power.
我想要酸爆糖口味的。
How are you guys doing?
你們覺得還好嗎?
Good. I don't like ice cream. You're—
很好。我不喜歡冰淇淋。你--
I love it.
我超喜歡。
Yes!
耶!
Are you guys sure you don't want to move and come and get ice cream?
你們確定不要去跟他們一起吃嗎?
I'm sure. I'll go to enough birthday parties.
我很確定。我要去一大堆生日派對上吃。
Thank you!
謝謝!
Oh, no! They have watermelon!
喔不!有西瓜口味的!
Sour power!
酸爆糖!
I got yummy cookie cream.
我選超好吃的餅乾冰淇淋。
Austin, don't move.
Austin,不要動。
I'm gonna become sick.
我再不動就要生病了。
I want the...the bubblegum.
我要那個...泡泡糖口味。
Austin, what's going through your head right now?
Austin,現在你的腦袋在想什麼?
Yeah, who cares? I can't even ride it.
誰在乎啦?我根本也不會騎滑板阿。
Austin!
Austin!
Watermelon and st— Watermelon and Spongebob!
西瓜跟--西瓜跟海綿寶寶!
I want this one, this one, this one!
我要這個、這個、這個!
Want one?
要一支嗎?
No, I want watermelon!
不要,我要吃西瓜的!
Audrey, the round is over. You won, Audrey!
Audrey,這回合結束了。妳贏了,Audrey!
Yay!
耶!
Winner!
勝利者!
Yay!
耶!
Should Audrey get ice cream?
Audrey 也可以吃冰淇淋嗎?
Yes!
可以!
I...I...don't even know how to...how to uh, do it, uh, go on a hoverboard, so it's fine.
我...我甚至不知道怎麼...怎麼,呃,做,呃,怎麼騎懸浮滑板,所以沒關係。
Audrey, you won.
Audrey,妳贏了。
Winner, winner, chicken dinner! In your face!
大吉大利,今晚吃雞!怎麼樣!
Woo-hoo, girlfriend, you got you a hoverboard!
嗚呼,妹妹,妳贏得懸浮滑板了!
Audrey.
Audrey。
Yeah?
嘿?
Well?
怎麼樣?
Well, I won.
我贏了。
All right, you won a hoverboard.
妳贏得懸浮滑板了。
Whee. How will I learn to ride it?
耶。我怎麼學騎滑板啊?
Well, you're gonna have to learn.
妳之後要學呀。
Are you regretting winning?
妳後悔贏了嗎?
Kind of.
有點。
Okay.
好,哈哈。
I'll ride it, I'll ride it, I'll ride it!
我騎、我騎、我騎!
No!
才不要咧!
I'm in heaven!
這裡是天堂!