How's the whole "working from home" thing going for ya?
在家工作得如何啊?
Whoa!
哇哦!
What? No!
什麼?不!
Guys, guys, does anyone have my iPad?
大家、大家,我的 iPad 在誰那?
Close your eyes. Gently deepen your breath.
閉上眼睛。緩緩地深呼吸。
Babe.
寶貝。
Huh?
蛤?
Your boss is FaceTiming you.
妳老闆要跟妳 FaceTime。
What?
什麼?
Vivienne?
Vivienne?
This is not good.
這真的很糟。
Morning.
早安。
Good morning.
早安。
So, project Pandora's Box is back, and we need to present new designs on Monday. Oh, and it needs to be recyclable. Any questions?
好,潘朵拉的盒子企劃又回來了,我們禮拜一要報告新的設計。喔,還有,設計要是可回收的。有問題嗎?
Yeah, when you said recyclable—
有,妳說可回收是--
Good.
很好。
No!
不!
What's going on?
發生什麼事了?
Project Pandora's Box is back.
潘朵拉的盒子企劃回來了。
What? No!
什麼?不!
We can't do this in one week.
我們不可能一個禮拜內做完。
It's just a box.
那只是一個盒子。
But we're working from home, Bridget!
但我們現在在家工作欸,Bridget!
Exactly! And I have the kids all week.
對啊!我的小孩整個禮拜都會在旁邊欸。
And I have my mom all the time.
我媽整天都會在我旁邊。
You said something, boo-boo?
親愛的,你剛剛有說什麼嗎?
Okay.
好喔。
We can totally do this, okay? Today we'll get up to speed, and then tomorrow we think inside the box.
我們完全可以做到,好嗎?今天我們可以瞭解一下最新狀況,明天我們就「在盒子內思考」。
What day is it?
今天星期幾啊?
Monday.
星期一。
I thought it was Tuesday.
我還以為今天是星期二。
She serious?
她認真的嗎?
Ten minutes for lunch? It takes 15 minutes to make lunch!
午餐十分鐘?做午餐都要十五分鐘了!
Oh, so, you got my schedule! Okay, so, I'll send over the rebrief. Does anybody have a spec sheet?
噢,所以你收到我的排程表了!好,我再把重新做的簡報寄給你們。有人有規格表嗎?
Oh, wait. I think I have it.
喔,等等。我好像有。
Perfect. Scan it and send it.
太好了。掃描寄給我們。
I don't have a scanner.
但我沒有掃描機。
There's one on your phone.
手機上就有了。
Where?
哪裡?
It's in Notes.
「備忘錄」裡面就有。
Oh, this is really cool.
噢,這也太酷了。
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Make it stop.
哇哦、哇哦、哇哦。停一下。
At 8 a.m. tomorrow, remind me to remind the team about... Brainstorming!
明天早上八點,提醒我提醒大家要...腦力激盪!
Come on. No one has anything? Nothing? No ideas?
來吧。沒有人有想法嗎?完全沒有?沒點子?
Guys, simmer down.
孩子們,安靜下來。
Dave, please!
Dave,拜託一下!
Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry, guys.
噢,抱歉、抱歉、大家抱歉。
Well, I did have this—oh, sorry. Sorry, you go, Brian.
我做了一個--噢,抱歉。抱歉,你講吧,Brian。
No, I was just trying to say—
我剛剛是要說--
Please, please just one of you go.
拜託,拜託你們兩個其中一個講就好。
Well, I had this dream last night that the box was like a transformer.
我昨天做了一個夢,夢到盒子就像變形金剛一樣。
This is why I hate brainstorming.
這就是為什麼我討厭腦力激盪。
Come on. We just need a solution that is lightweight and sustainable—
大家別這樣。我們只是需要一個又輕、又永續的解決方法--
And cheap.
還要便宜。
Dad, it's all runny!
爸爸,流得到處都是!
Ew!
額!
You should go.
你快點去處理吧。
Too expensive.
太貴了。
What about tissue paper?
衛生紙呢?
Too fragile.
太脆弱了。
Any other ideas?
有其他點子嗎?
Did you guys hear? I think Vivienne has a new assistant.
你們有聽說嗎?Vivienne 好像新來了一個助理。
That's, like, the fourth one this year.
今年已經第四個了耶。
What happened to the one that cried all the time?
那一直哭的那個呢?
She had to go back to Canada.
她要回加拿大。
What if we did something like this?
如果我們做這種東西怎麼樣?
Meatballs?
肉丸?
No. Hexagons.
不是。六邊形。
Yeah. That's cool. Like this.
可以耶。很酷。像這樣。
Honeycomb!
蜂窩!
Yeah, we can totally make honeycomb out of cardboard!
對耶,我們完全可以用厚紙板做出蜂窩!
Wait. This could work.
等一下。這行得通欸。
Guys. Hey, slow down! Do not put that in your mouth. Hey. Good morning.
小朋友。嘿,慢一點!不要把那個放進嘴巴。嘿。早安。
Morning! Great work, everybody. We are really making progress. Oh, shoot. Vivienne's calling.
早安!大家做得很棒。我們真的有點進展。喔乾。Vivienne 打來了。
Oh, great.
喔,真是太棒了。
Morning.
早安。
Hi.
嗨。
Two things. The presentation has been moved to this Friday, and—
兩件事情。簡報變成這禮拜五,還有--
Friday?
禮拜五?
I have to take this.
我得接這通電話。
What was the second thing?
所以第二件事情是什麼?
I wish my mom had a pool.
好希望我媽有游泳池。
No! The budget just got cut in half! Of course it did because that's what happens. They cut the budget in half and that they're gonna cut it in half—
不!預算被砍半了!當然會被砍半,因為他們就會這樣。他們把預算砍半了,他們會把預算砍半--
Dave, do you think you should call—
Dave,你是不是應該打給--
Oh, no. Do not say his name. I would rather speak to my ex-wife than have to talk to—Mike from Finance. How are you, buddy?
喔,不要。不要講他的名字。我寧願跟我前妻講話也不要跟--財務部門的 Mike。你好嗎,兄弟?
Yo.
Yo。
Are those swords?
那是劍嗎?
They're katanas.
是日本武士刀。
Right, you are. So, listen, did Vivienne speak with you yet?
喔,好喔。所以 Vivienne 有沒有跟你聊過了?
Maybe. Maybe not.
可能有。可能沒有。
Are you a little businessman? The big cheese in charge of the company?
你是不是小小的商人?你是負責管公司的大人物嗎?
Bridget, are you talking to your cat?
Bridget,妳在跟妳的貓講話嗎?
No.
沒有。
There's got to be a cheaper cardboard.
一定有更便宜的厚紙板。
Dad!
把拔!
Nothing cheaper? Whoa! You're going in the naughty corner. Not you, Jerry. I need you to work with me—ow! Bridget, this is impossible.
沒有更便宜的了?哇哦!你要去面壁思過了。不是你,Jerry。我需要你跟我合作--噢嗚!Bridget,這根本不可能。
Hey, using less cardboard is good, right?
嘿,厚紙板用越少越好對不對?
Yeah. Less cardboard, less dollars.
對。越少厚紙板就花越少錢。
Brian.
Brian。
I have to take out the trash.
我得出去倒垃圾。
Hey, Siri. Can you read us a bedtime story?
嘿,Siri。妳可以唸睡前故事給我們聽嗎?
With no monsters?
沒有怪物的那種?
Morning.
早安。
Brian?
Brian?
I think I figured it out. I'm gonna add the others.
我覺得我想出來了。我要把大家加進來。
Have you been to bed?
你有睡覺嗎?
No!
沒有!
Brian?
Brian?
Sorry, did I wake you?
抱歉,我吵醒妳了嗎?
No, I was just meditating.
沒有,我只是在冥想。
I think I found a solution to the budget.
我覺得我找到預算降低的解決辦法了。
What?
什麼?
How?
怎麼做?
We make the pattern bigger.
我們讓圖形變大一點。
You're a genius. I love you!
你真的是天才。我愛你!
How does making it bigger mean less cardboard?
為什麼變大一點厚紙板就會用比較少?
Brian, how much less?
少多少,Brian?
Brian, use your iPad.
Brian,用 iPad 量。
All right, it's about...one and three-quarters of an iPad?
好,大概...一又四分之三個 iPad?
No. Use your measuring tool on your iPad.
不是。我是說用 iPad 裡面的測量工具。
Oh! A lot less.
喔!少很多。
I'm going to bed.
我要來去睡了。
What the... My computer is possessed! The numbers are literally changing right in front of me.
搞什麼...我的電腦起笑了!數字在我面前一直變。
It's a shared document. It's probably Mike in Finance.
這是共享文件。應該是財務部門的 Mike 在改吧。
That man is everywhere. No! He's texting me.
那個人怎麼陰魂不散。不!他現在要傳訊息給我了。
Hey, Marie. How do I get InDesign?
嘿,Marie。要怎麼拿到 InDesign 啊?
Ask Sam. Why? What are you designing?
要問 Sam。為什麼問?妳要設計什麼?
Oh. No, nothing.
喔。沒有,沒事。
Hey, Sam. How's the whole "working from home" thing going for ya?
嘿,Sam。在家工作得如何啊?
No. What do you want?
不怎麼樣。妳想幹嘛?
I, like, really need InDesign because we have this big presentation—
我,就是,真的很需要 InDesign,因為我們有一個大報告要--
Done.
傳了。
Oh, awesome! You know, when this is all over, you and I should go do something fun. Just the girls, out of the—
喔,太棒了!等這個結束,妳跟我應該一起做一點好玩的事情。只有我們女生,出去--
Who's changing the design?
誰在改設計?
I thought it could do a little more zing.
我覺得這個字體看起來會比較有活力一點。
Where did you even find these fonts?
妳到底去哪裡找來這些字體的啊?
What happened to slide four?
簡報第四頁怎麼回事?
New costs coming over now!
新的花費丟下來囉!
Got it.
收到。
I was reading that "team" means "Together, everyone achieves more." And that...
我看到有人說「團隊」這個字的意思就是「只要同心協力,大家就能達成更多事情」。那...
Should we tell her she's on mute?
我們要跟她說她現在是靜音嗎?
Not yet.
先不要。
Wait, was I on mute?
等一下,我剛剛是靜音嗎?
What? No!
什麼?沒有啊!
Okay, good.
好喔,太好了。
Oh, wait. The client's coming on. Is everyone wearing pants?
等等。客戶要來了。大家都有穿褲子吧?