We need good hy-hygiene to keep living
我們要有良好的衛生習慣才能活下去
Lather up for 20 whole seconds and you kill it
用肥皂洗手 20 秒你才能殺死細菌
Gotta make time so the germs don't keep winning
得花時間洗手,才不會讓細菌打敗你
We need good hy-hygiene
我們要有良好的衛生習慣
Hy-hygiene
衛生--習慣
Mama said
媽媽
To me every day
每天都這樣告訴我
Wash your hands
去洗手
And don't touch your face
不要摸你的臉
Hand sanitizer
乾洗手
Soap and hot water
肥皂跟熱水
After everything, when you do anything
做任何事都要洗手
So you're a tough guy
你是不信邪的人
Like to touch the muck guy
喜歡碰髒東西的人
Like to keep your palms dry
不喜歡洗手的人
Cough into your hands guy
咳嗽時喜歡用手摀起來的人
I'm that clean type
我是愛乾淨的那一派
Like to see it gleam type
喜歡乾淨到閃閃發亮的那一派
Trust the CDC type
相信疾管署的那一派
Scrub the surface sheen type
把表面刷得金光閃閃的那一派
I'm the bath guy
我就是愛洗澡的那種人啦
Duh
呿
Now watch it drip (Kill it!)
看泡泡滴下來(殺死細菌!)
Now you wait, wait (20 seconds!)
接著耐心等呀等(等 20 秒!)
Now watch it drip, drip (with soap!)
看泡泡滴呀滴下來(用肥皂洗!)
Now you wait, wait (Okay!)
接著耐心等呀等(好!)
Don't touch your face (Don't!)
別碰你的臉(別!)
Don't touch your face (Don't do it!)
別碰你的臉(真的別碰!)
Don't touch your face
別碰你的臉
Don't touch your face
別碰你的臉
Now watch it drip (Kill it!)
看泡泡滴下來(殺死細菌!)
Now you wait, wait (20 seconds!)
接著耐心等呀等(等 20 秒!)
Now watch it drip, drip
看泡泡滴呀滴下來
Now you wait, wait (Wash me, dude!)
接著耐心等呀等(洗手,老兄!)
Catch that sneeze, bro
打噴嚏要遮住,老兄
Shouldn't use your hands, better in that sleeve, though
但不該用你的手,最好用袖子
If you gotta cough, catch it in your elbow
如果你要咳嗽,用手肘擋住
No shaking hands, we can wave for hello
不要握手,我們可以揮手說哈囉
Don't go out, bro
別出去,老兄
We don't wanna spread any more disease, so
我們不想要讓疾病散播
We should follow everything the CDC knows
所以我們要遵守疾管署的規定
You'll be feeling better in a couple weeks, though
幾個禮拜之後你就會好起來
I mean I hope so
我意思是,希望如此囉
I have a hands
我有手手
I have a soap
我有肥皂
Uh! Soapy hands!
呃!肥皂手手!
You just got home late
你晚回家了
And got cooking on your brain
想要煮東西吃
You can save the day, mm-hmm
你可以拯救大家
If you wash the germs away, mm-hmm
如果你把細菌洗掉的話
Because the water's gonna spray, spray, spray, spray, spray
因為水會灑、灑、灑、灑、灑
For 20 seconds while you wait, wait, wait, wait, wait
洗好洗滿 20 秒,要等、等、等、等、等
Baby, then you're gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
寶貝,然後你要甩、甩、甩、甩、甩
Shake it off
甩乾淨
Shake if off
甩乾淨
Germs like you don't belong on guys like me
像你這樣的細菌,不屬於我這樣的男人
I'm gonna wash my hands
我要洗我的手
I'm gonna keep them clean, yeah, yeah
我要讓手保持乾淨,耶耶
Germs like you don't belong on guys like me
像你這樣的細菌,不屬於我這樣的男人
I'm gonna stop the spread of COVID-19, yeah, yeah
我要阻止新冠肺炎散播,耶耶
This soap, just like gold
這塊肥皂,就像黃金
Add hot water, best combo
加上熱水,就是黃金組合
This sink for them mad germs
把壞細菌丟到洗手台裡
Them sad germs
這些可悲的細菌
That bad disease!
這個臭疾病!
Soap hits ya, hallelujah!
用肥皂洗手,哈利路亞!
Because unclean funk gonna give it to ya
因為髒東西會害死你
Because unclean funk gonna give it to ya
因為髒東西會害死你
Because unclean funk gonna give it to ya
因為髒東西會害死你
Bad bugs, we about to squash
臭蟲,我們要把你壓扁
Don't believe me? Just wash!
不相信我?洗就對了!
Been working out in back (in back)
我都有在健身(蓄勢待發)
But I'm feeling like a snack (yum)
但我想要吃點心(好吃)
Time to wash up
該洗洗手囉
Gonna make myself some mac (and cheese!)
要來自己做通心粉(還要加起司!)
Now you know I'm sink-bound
我現在要往洗手台前進了
20-second countdown
洗手要數 20 秒
Hot water, soap, rinse
熱水、肥皂、沖乾淨
Lather and repeat now (rinse, rinse)
抹泡泡,再來一遍(沖乾淨、沖乾淨)
Can't nobody stop this scrubbing
沒有人可以阻止我搓搓搓
Ya can't stop this scrubbing
你沒辦法阻止我搓搓搓
Yeah, I'm gonna take my hands to a warm sink flow
耶,我要帶我的手去洗手台洗個溫水澡
I'm gonna wash till my fingers glow
我要洗到手指都發亮
I'm gonna take my hands to a warm sink bowl
我要帶我的手去洗手台洗個溫水澡
I'm gonna wash so these phalanges glow
我要洗到指骨都發亮
Wash your hands doo doo doo doo doo doo
洗你的手,嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟
Wash your hands doo doo doo doo doo doo
洗你的手,嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟
Wash your hands doo doo doo doo doo doo
洗你的手,嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟
Wash your hands
洗你的手
No, but, seriously.
不是,我是認真的。
Hey, everyone. I hope this finds you doing amazing. Guys, this is all about protecting people who cannot protect themselves, so wash your hands.
嗨,大家。希望大家都一切安好。這首歌是要教大家保護那些沒有辦法自我保護的人,所以一定要洗手。
And stay home.
還要待在家。
We can do this...together!
我們可以...一起辦到!
If you have any more information about how to keep yourself healthier or protect those around you, check out the description below.
如果想要知道更多資訊,讓自己更健康或保護周遭的人,請往下看資訊欄。
And share the song.
還要把這首歌分享出去喔。
Sing it while you wash your hands, too.
洗手的時候也可以一邊唱喔。
That's right!
沒錯!
And all the revenue for this song is going to the Global Relief Effort for this virus. Let's kick its butt. We can do this.
這首歌的收益將會全數捐給「全球救援行動」,用來對抗這個病毒。我們一起打敗它吧。我們做得到。
Thanks, guys.
謝謝大家。
Thanks.
謝謝。
- 「看看」- check out
If you have any more information about how to keep yourself healthier or protect those around you, check out the description below.
如果想要知道更多資訊,讓自己更健康或保護周遭的人,請往下看資訊欄。