Ready? We're rolling. Okay. Ralph, can you mark it, please?
好了嗎?我們開拍囉。好的。Ralph,可以請你打板嗎?
Do you want me to click it now?
你要我現在打板嗎?
Yep. Go for it. Go on.
對。打吧。來吧。
Like that?
這樣嗎?
Brilliant.
很棒。
Oh, it's like in the movies.
噢,好像在拍電影喔。
All righty, so, um, my name's Ralph. Um, I'm a rabbit, as you can see. I'm blind in my right eye, and this ear can't hear nothing but ringing now. Yeah. It's annoying, isn't it? Yeah.
好的,那個,嗯,我的名字叫 Ralph。我是一隻兔子,如你們所見。我右眼看不見了,然後這隻耳朵除了鳴叫聲之外什麼都聽不到。嗯。很討厭,對吧?對。
So, I have my fur shaved and got chemical burns up and down my back. Kind of stings. But it's not a big deal. I mean, only really hurts when I, like, breathe or move around or whatever. Ah, yeah, ouch! Yeah, that hurts. But at the end of the day, I mean, it's okay. We do it for the humans, right? They're far superior to us animals; they've even been to space. Have you ever seen a rabbit in a rocket ship? I don't think so.
我背部的毛剃掉了,上上下下有很多化學灼傷的痕跡。有點像蚊子叮。但沒有很嚴重啦。我的意思是,我只有在呼吸或移動時之類的才會很痛。噢,對,哎喲!對,這樣會痛。但到頭來我覺得,還好啦。我們是為了人類呀,對吧?他們比我們動物高等;甚至還去過外太空呢。不然你有看過兔子坐火箭嗎?我不這麼認為。
Point is, I'm not a space bunny; I'm a tester. My daddy was a tester. My mom, my brothers, my sisters, my kids...all testers. And they all died doing their job. Just like I will. That's okay. This thing is what we're born to do; it makes us rabbits happy. Yeah. Time to get to work.
重點是,我不是太空兔兔;我是個測試員。我爸是測試員。我媽、我兄弟姊妹、我的小孩...都是測試員。而且他們全都因公殉職。我之後也會。但沒關係。這是我們的天職;那讓身為兔子的我們感到快樂。對。該工作囉。
Now, I know it looks bad, but the way I see it, I am doing my job. If just one human can have the illusion of a safer lipstick or deodorant or...
我知道這看起來有點悲哀,但我覺得我是在好好工作。只要有一個人類可以有夢想中更安全的口紅、芳香劑或...
Hey, Ralphie! Psst, Ralphie! What's with the camera crew, bro?
嘿,Ralphie!噗嘶,Ralphie!怎麼會有攝影組啊,兄弟?
They just follow me around, making a documentary or something.
他們只是跟著我,做一個紀錄片之類的東西。
Can you ask him to get us outta here?
你可以要他把我們弄出這裡嗎?
Yeah. What will it take? Please!
對啊。救我們出去不難吧?求你了!
Come on, Ralphie! Just ask him to get us outta here. I don't wanna die, man. Ralphie!
去吧,Ralphie!去求他救我們出去吧。我不想死啊,兄弟。Ralphie!
Okay, I hear you. You could...you can edit that out, right? Uh, here we go.
好啦,我聽到了。你可以...你可以把那段剪掉,對吧?呃,要來囉。
Don't touch him! Stop! Help!
別碰他!停!救命!
So, um, so, in closing, I'd just like to say that—
所以,呃,結尾的話,我只想說--
Sorry, Ralph. We're over here. Can you turn around?
抱歉,Ralph。我們在這。你可以轉過來吧?
Oh, sorry.
噢,不好意思。
That's all right.
沒關係。
Is this better?
這樣好點了嗎?
Yeah. Yep. Carry on, mate.
嗯。好。繼續說吧,老兄。
Okay. So, yeah, I'd just like to say to everyone out there still buying animal-tested cosmetics like eyeliner, shampoo, sunscreen...pretty much everything in your bathroom. Well, without you and countries that allow animal testing, I'd be out of a job. I'd be on the streets. Well, not the "streets." It's more like a field, I guess. You know, like a normal rabbit. But, hey...
好的。呃,我想和還在買動物實驗化妝品的人說,像是眼線、沐浴乳、防曬乳...幾乎浴室裡的所有產品。如果沒有你們和准許動物實驗的國家,我就會沒工作。我就會流落街頭。嗯,不算是「街頭」。我猜可能比較像是原野吧。你知道,就像普通的兔子一樣。但,嘿...
It's all good.
沒事的,很棒。
No animal should suffer and die in the name of beauty. Help Humane Society International ban cosmetic testing on animals globally.
沒有動物應該要以美麗之名受苦或死亡。請協助國際人道協會禁止全球各地的化妝品動物實驗。