Hey, Matt. Just returning your hedge clippers.
嘿,Matt。我來還你籬笆剪。
Oh, thank you.
噢,謝謝妳。
What're you up to?
你在幹嘛啊?
I'm just working on some of my new year's resolutions, actually.
事實上我在努力實現我的新年新希望。
Oh, I'm impressed. What kind of goals did you make?
噢,你好棒喔。你立了什麼樣的目標啊?
Quite a few, but the one I'm working on right now is stealing.
好幾個耶,但我目前在實現偷竊這個目標。
You used to steal things?
你以前會偷東西?
No, no... But I do now.
不,不會...但我現在會了。
Uh, excuse me?
呃,什麼?
I've been stealing things all day. Here's some guy's wallet, a really nice-looking watch, and...these ones belonged to some poor soul who left them unattended at McDonald's.
我整天都在偷東西喔。這是某人的皮夾、一個好看的手錶,還有...這雙被某個可憐人遺留在麥當勞的鞋子。
Uh, Matt, those look like kids' shoes.
呃,Matt,那看起來像是小朋友的鞋子。
Oh, undoubtedly, yeah. They were sitting outside the ball pit, so...
噢,沒錯啊,對啊。它們擺在球池外面,所以...
And the wheelchair? Please tell me you didn't steal...
那輪椅是怎樣?請告訴我你沒偷...
Stolen!
偷的!
This was the easiest one, actually. They could hardly chase me without this baby.
事實上這個最好偷。他們沒這寶貝可追不上我。
Oh my... You've got to be kidding me! It's...
噢我的天...你一定是在開玩笑吧!這...
Oh, careful. That's the propeller for a Cessna airplane. It's important.
噢,小心點。那是西斯納飛機的螺旋槳。很重要的。
You made a resolution to steal things? That's the worst thing I've ever heard!
你的目標是要偷東西?那是我聽過最糟糕的事情!
Well, at least I'm making goals I can stick to. I also resolved not to eat any more fruits or vegetables. I was doing very well until I was diagnosed with scurvy. Bit into a hamburger and lost three teeth.
至少這個目標我有辦法堅持。我還決定不再吃蔬菜水果呢。在我被診斷出壞血病前,我都過得好好的。咬了一口漢堡還掉了三顆牙。
Oh, bleh. But your resolutions aren't making you a better person. You should be trying to improve yourself.
噢,好噁。但你的新希望沒有讓你變成更好的人。你應該要試著讓自己更進步。
Not everything is about me, okay? Right now I want to focus on others and how I can use them to my advantage.
又不是只能許跟自己有關的新希望,好嗎?我現在想專注在他人身上,還有我怎麼利用他們。
Okay. Well, it just so happens that my new year's resolution is to do a good deed daily. So today, I'm going to start by returning all of the stuff that you've stolen, including these.
好吧。恰巧的是,我的新年新希望是每天做一件好事。所以今天我要把你偷的東西全部還回去,包括這個。
What? No! Mallory! I want to find a rabbit and make it wear these!
什麼?不行!Mallory!我想找一隻兔子讓牠穿上這雙鞋!
What? No! What's wrong with you?!
蛤?不准!你有什麼毛病啊?!
It's for science!
這是在做實驗!
What is wrong with you? Give them to me!
你腦袋是不是有問題?東西給我!
What is going on here?
這裡發生什麼事了?
I believe I'm being robbed, officer.
我相信我被搶了,警察先生。
Oh, no. That is a lie. He has stolen all of the stuff in here. He made a new year's resolution to steal things, including these kids' shoes!
才沒有。他在說謊。他這裡面的東西都是偷來的。他許的新年新希望是偷東西,還包含這雙童鞋!
Sure he did.
對,當然是他幹的。
No, I'm... You gotta believe me. He doesn't even need this wheelchair.
不,我...你得相信我。他甚至不需要這台輪椅。
How dare you.
妳還真敢說。
Oh, oh, no. You are kidding. Just show me you can—I know you can walk. Get out of here! Let's do it... Not...
噢,才沒有。你在開玩笑。快讓我看看你可以--我知道你可以走。給我起來。起來...不要...
What are you doing? Mallory...
妳在幹什麼?Mallory...
You can't ride around in the wheelchair that belongs to somebody else! Show him you can walk!
你不能坐在其他人的輪椅上跑來跑去!讓他看看你有辦法走!
We got a situation. A hostile is playing with a...I think, a man. I don't know what she's doing here exactly, but it's not looking... What are you doing? Ma'am, stop that!
我們這裡有狀況。有一名歹徒在找...應該是一個男的麻煩。我不知道她到底在這做什麼,但看起來不...妳在做什麼?女士,住手!
Okay. Officer, sorry.
好的。抱歉,警察先生。
You will respect my authority. Cuff yourself to the Segway.
妳要尊重我的職權。把妳自己跟平衡車銬起來。
What?
蛤?
You heard me. Do it.
妳聽到我說的了。快做。
Sir.
先生,再見。
Thank you, officer.
謝謝你,警察先生。
Keep up.
跟上。
Oh my gosh.
我的天啊。
Should probably lay low for a while.
我最好低調一陣子。
- 「堅持、持之以恆地做某事」- stick to (something)
Well, at least I'm making goals I can stick to.
至少這個目標我有辦法堅持。 - 「保持低調、不張揚」- lay low
Should probably lay low for a while.
我最好低調一陣子。