Sir, excuse me.
先生,不好意思。
Sir. Sir. Excuse me?
先生。先生。不好意思?
Sir. Sir.
先生。先生。
Welcome to Target
歡迎光臨 Target 賣場
Um...I'm just looking for some new clothes.
嗯...我只是想挑幾件新衣服。
You need an outfit, well, you're at the right place
你有衣服需求,那麼,你來對地方了
Let's find some clothes to match that beautiful face
我們來找出幾件衣服,配上這張帥氣臉蛋
I'm thinking maybe just a shirt or a coat
我想可能就一件襯衫或外套
I say we dress you from your head to your toe
我說從頭到腳,交給我們一手包辦
How about a dress shirt or two?
一兩件正式襯衫?
I think I'll go with the blue
我想選藍色這件
How about some khakis or sweats?
幾條卡其褲或運動褲?
I think those jeans might be best
我想那些牛仔褲最合適
I think this coat really rocks
我覺得這外套酷斃了
I'm feeling these colorful socks
我喜歡這些繽紛的襪子
Which one of these will you choose?
你想選哪種款式呢?
I can't go wrong with nice shoes
潮男就要配好鞋
You got an outfit, you came to the right place
你買到了整套服裝,你來對了地方
We found some clothes to match that beautiful face
我們找到幾件衣服,配上這張帥氣臉蛋
And all I needed was a shirt or a coat
我原本只需要一件襯衫或外套
Dress you from your head to your toe
我們從頭到腳,為你一手包辦
Yeah
耶
I think I need a new computer.
我想我需要一台新電腦。
Any time you need some cool, new stuff
任何時候你想買些酷炫新玩意
The electronics section's here for you
電子區在此等候你光顧
I need a gadget or two
我需要一兩件裝置
We have anything and everything that you need
任何你想要的東西我們都有
So, the perfect toy is waiting for you
所以,完美商品在等著你
There's so much to choose
應有盡有,琳瑯滿目
TVs, DVDs
電視機、DVD
Copy machines to save the trees
響應救樹的影印機
Video games for you to choose
電玩遊戲任君挑選
Random wire I'll never use
任意一條我永遠用不上的充電線
Headphones that'll please your ears
舒適悅耳的耳機
Movies that'll give me tears
賺人熱淚的電影
Tablets that'll make you smarter
增加智商的平板
I'll pretend I'm working harder
不忙也可以裝忙
Electronics
電子產品
E-le-lec-tronic-tronics
電電子產品
E-le-le-le-tronics
電電電子產品
E-le-le-tronic-tronics
電電子產品
Electronics
電子產品
I could probably use some decor for my house.
我也許可以布置家裡一番。
Welcome to the home section
歡迎光臨居家區
How much is this lamp?
這盞檯燈多少?
I dated a girl for about seven years
我從前跟一個女孩交往七年
Till she broke my heart and left me here in tears
直到她傷透我心,留我獨自垂淚
I remember when we furnished our apartment
記得當初我們裝潢公寓時
And she really loved that lamp
她很喜歡那盞檯燈
Really loved that lamp
很喜歡那盞檯燈
Okay.
好。
$24.99.
24.99 美元。
Great deal.
划算。
What about that chair?
那張椅子呢?
I once knew a girl, she came here from Brazil
我曾認識一位女孩,她來自巴西
We fell in love, and now my heart is with her still
我們墜入愛河,至今我仍念念不忘
She left me for a famous soccer player
她拋下我跟一位知名足球員走了
And she had a chair that looked like that
她有張椅子跟那張一模一樣
Famous soccer player
知名足球員
Sorry.
抱歉。
$39.99.
39.99 美元。
Great deal.
划算。
What about that carpet?
那張地毯呢?
I once loved this girl so much I still feel pain
我曾深愛過這個女孩,至今想來依然心痛
I was just about to marry her in Spain
我正打算要在西班牙跟她結婚
One day I was banished because I don't speak Spanish
但有天我被拋棄了,因為我不會說西班牙文
And her carpet looked exactly like that
她的地毯跟那條一模一樣
Spanish was no bueno
西班牙文很爛
$79.99.
79.99 美元。
Great deal.
划算。
I think I'm just gonna take the lamp.
我想我就買那盞檯燈吧。
I'm kind of hungry.
我有點餓了。
We got apples, bananas
我們有蘋果、香蕉
Try to understand us
試著理解我們
It's fresh and organic
新鮮、有機
Tastes just like Havana
哈瓦那的滋味
Bread from the bakery
麵包店的麵包
Chicken and steak curry
咖哩雞和咖哩牛
Plates that are papery
紙盤是紙做的
Everything's savory
所有東西都是美味的
Welcome to the Target Market
歡迎蒞臨 Target 賣場
Where everything's fresh as can be
賣的東西都是最新鮮的
Just grab yourself a cart and park it
拿輛手推車,想停就停
The shopping has begun
購物時間到了
Let's rejoice with everyone
大家一起同樂
Sure you'll have yourself some fun
你肯定會購物愉快
At the Target Market
在 Target 賣場
Cha-cha-cha
恰恰恰
So...
所以...
Got enough stuff?
都買齊了嗎?
For...yep. Yep!
嗯...對。對!
- 「從頭到腳」- from head to toe
I say we dress you from your head to your toe.
我說從頭到腳,交給我們一手包辦 - 「選擇或接受某事物」- go with something
I think I'll go with the blue.
我想選藍色這件