As far as my resume, you...you don't know me, but you know Tigger and Winnie the Pooh.
講到我的履歷,你們...你們不認識我,但你們知道跳跳虎跟小熊維尼。
I think it goes something like this, but I can only do it for a small smackerel of honey.
我想它是這樣唱的,但我需要有一些蜂蜜才能表演。
And Tigger.
還有跳跳虎。
Don't be ridiculous. Tiggers are wonderful things. Their tops are made out of rubber. Their bottoms are made out of springs. You gotta pay for the rest. I'm kidding with you.
別傻了啦。跳跳虎是很棒的動物。他們的上半身是由橡膠做的。他們的下半身是由彈簧做的。接下來你想繼續聽的話就要付錢囉。跟你開玩笑的啦。
Out of Character—A Voice of Honey
角色之外--「蜂蜜」的聲音
Well, you know, at the way I got into the industry, I mean, I guess I was kind of doing research my whole life because I'd be sitting in the back of the classroom and...you know, I thought it was time to break out a dolphin. I don't...I don't want to say I was a class clown; I was a class wit because it sounds better.
你知道,我入這行的方式,我是說,我想我一生都是在做研究,因為我會坐在教室後面,接著...你知道,我想是時候模仿一下海豚了。我不...我不想說我是班上的丑角;我是班上機智的才子,因為那聽起來比較厲害。
Some of the characters I play as a voice actor.
我有配過音的角色包括這些。
I take my orders directly from Jafar, Princess.
我直接聽命於賈方,茉莉公主。
And all I want you to do is trust in me.
我只想要妳相信我。
The woman like a man with a big back porch some kind of yeah, woo-hoo!
有著男人大屁屁般的女人,嗚呼!
Come here, you little write-off.
過來這裡,你這個小朋友。
People said, "Well, which one's most like you?" And probably Darkwing Duck because he's a wise guy.
有人說:「哪一個最像你呢?」應該是飛天德這個角色,因為他是個狡黠的傢伙。
Well, I am the terror that flaps in the night. I am the bug that splatters across the windshield of crime. I am Darkwing Duck!
我是在暗夜裡振翅的恐怖。我是濺濕犯罪擋風玻璃的蟲蟲。我就是,飛天德!
What could be more important than a little something to eat?
有什麼東西比一點吃的還要重要呢?
Well, you know, as far as performing Pooh, you have to be true to the character. I always say that Pooh sees the world through honey-colored glasses—not a bad way to go.
你知道嘛,要表演小熊維尼,你必須忠於角色。我每次都說小熊維尼是透過一個蜂蜜色的眼鏡看這個世界的--這樣也不賴啦。
A somebody or something has found my honey.
有人,或是什麼東西找到了我的蜂蜜。
I jokingly said that I'm Winnie the Pooh and the anti-pooh because I'm the Tasmanian Devil. Taz-like.
我開玩笑說我既是小熊維尼,又不是小熊維尼,因為我是一隻袋獾。比較像大嘴怪。
Having a little trouble?
遇到小麻煩了嗎?
A lot of times, my agent will get in touch with me, and there'll be a special needs little boy or little girl. We're on the telephone, and they're talking to Pooh or Tigger.
很多時候,我的經紀人會聯繫我,因為有特殊需求的小男生或小女生。我們在電話上,他們在跟小熊維尼或是跳跳虎講話。
Well, hello there, Billy.
嗯,你好哇,Billy。
How are you?
你好嗎?
Oh, very lovely.
噢,我很好呀。
Your Tigger voice.
你的跳跳虎聲音。
Oh, of course. Tiggers are wonderful things. Their tops are made out of rubber. Their bottoms are made out of springs.
噢,當然囉。跳跳虎是很棒的動物。他們的上半身是由橡膠做的。他們的下半身是由彈簧做的。
But his response was... It's just so cute. He's...He's in the world. You know, Tigger was alive and talking to him. To know that you can bring him into Smileville and where everything's happy and you are... You know, it's just a blessing and a half. I never take it for granted. Honestly, the most rewarding part is seeing people's reactions and hearing stories about how this one song got them through tough times and they...they'll go back, and they'll listen to "Wherever You Are," a song that Winnie the Pooh sung.
但他的回應真是...真的好可愛。他就在那個世界裡。你懂嗎,跳跳虎對他來說是活生生的,而且正在跟他講話。知道你能把他帶到微笑村,那裡的所有事情都讓人很開心,而你...你知道,那就是大大的幸福。我從來沒有把它視為理所當然。老實說,最有回報的部分是看到人們的反應,以及聽到一些故事說這一首歌是怎樣帶他們度過困難時光的,而且他們...他們會回去聽〈無論你在何處〉,一首小熊維尼唱的歌。
I need you to come here and find me because without you, I'm totally lost.
我需要你到這裡找我,因為沒有你的話,我感到完全迷失。
I'm grateful, grateful every day.
我很感激,每天都很感激。