I'm scared, Professor Dumbledore.
鄧不利多教授,我很害怕。
Everyone is scared of something.
每個人都有害怕的事物。
Riddikulus.
叱叱,荒唐。
Newt, you're up next. That's an unusual one. What Mr.Scamander fears above everything else is—
紐特,換你了。這個滿特別的。所以斯卡曼德先生最害怕的事是--
Having to work in an office, sir.
在辦公室工作,先生。
Go ahead, Newt.
上吧,紐特。
Riddikulus.
叱叱,荒唐。
Magic blooms only in rare souls.
能掌握魔法的只有少數人。
Still, we must skulk in shadows. But the old ways serve us no longer.
我們仍得蟄伏於黑暗中。但老方法對我們已經不管用了。
I take it you've heard the rumors. Grindelwald had a vision that he would rise to dominance over the Wizarding World.
我想你已經聽過傳言了。葛林戴華德預見未來他將興起並統領整個巫師界。
So you're asking me to help hunt him down?
所以你要我幫忙緝捕他嗎?
I can't move against Grindelwald. It has to be you. In your shoes, I'd probably refuse, too.
我對抗不了葛林戴華德。只有你做得到。如果我是你的話,我應該也會拒絕啦。
It's late.
太遲了。
Good evening, Newt.
晚安,紐特。
Oh, come on.
喔,拜託。
This November
今年十一月
You underestimate your talents, Mr. Scamander.
你低估了自己的才華,斯卡曼德先生。
The Fate of One
一人的命運
Their arrogance is a key to our victory.
他們的傲慢是我們勝利的關鍵。
The Future of All
眾人的未來
Muggles are not lesser, not disposable.
麻瓜並非劣等者,亦不可隨意棄之。
You're too good, Newt. You never met a monster you couldn't love.
你人太好了,紐特。沒有什麼怪物是你不愛的。
Credence!
魁登斯!
Mr. Scamander, do you think Dumbledore will mourn for you?
斯卡曼德先生,你認為鄧不利多會為你哀悼嗎?
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
《怪獸與葛林戴華德的罪行》
Are you...are you a ghost?
您...您是鬼嗎?
Not at all, I'm alive. But I'm an alchemist and therefore immortal.
不是,我是活人。但我是個煉金術師所以長生不老喔。
Oh.
噢。
Nicholas Flamel.
尼樂·勒梅。
Jacob Kowalski.
雅各·科沃斯基。
You don't look a day over 375.
真是看不出來您已經 375 歲了。
- 「緝捕某人」- hunt someone down
So you're asking me to help hunt him down?
所以你要我幫忙緝捕他嗎? - 「反對、對抗某人」- move against someone
I can't move against Grindelwald.
我對抗不了葛林戴華德。 - 「看不出(年紀)」- Not Look A Day Over
You don't look a day over 375.
真是看不出來您已經 375 歲了。