Oh, thank you all for joining me for an evening of conversation and vittles. Now, please let me introduce you to Dianne Diamonds, the diamond queen of North America; professional basketball player and great man of excess, Ricky Campbell; Princess Winifred of Monaco; tech billionaire, Mark Zuckerberg; the ghost of Andrew Carnegie; and, of course, Grant.
噢,感謝你們大家今晚跟我一同交流談話與享受美食。現在,請讓我為你們介紹 Dianne Diamonds,北美的鑽石皇后;職業籃球選手、土豪哥,Ricky Campbell;摩納哥溫妮費德公主;科技億萬富翁,馬克.祖克柏;安德魯.卡內基的鬼魂;當然還有,Grant。
Hi. Hey. So, are we thinking separate checks?
嗨。嘿。那,我們考不考慮各付各的呢?
Thank you all so much for joining me this evening.
非常感謝你們大家今晚跟我一起參與這場盛會。
This is quite the establishment, Van Horn.
這個地方真讚,Van Horn。
There's nothing on the menu less than 60 dollars.
菜單上沒有東西是低於 60 美元的。
Yeah. So, separate checks?
對。那,各付各的囉?
Oh, let's get a whole bunch of things and share.
噢,我們點一大堆東西然後一起分食吧。
You know, I'm actually not that hungry.
你知道,我其實沒有那麼餓。
Oh, that'll be, like, easy.
噢,那滿簡單的啊。
Guys, I am super excited to be hanging out with all of you. I just don't make as much money as you. So, if we could take it easy on the old wallet, that'd be great.
各位,我非常興奮可以跟你們大家出來。我只是沒有賺得跟你們一樣多。所以,如果我們可以善待荷包,那就太棒了。
Oh, Grant.
噢,Grant。
Can I start you all off with a beverage?
能否幫您們先點飲料呢?
Cocktails before wine?
喝酒之前來一些雞尾酒好嗎?
I do love spirits.
我的確滿喜歡酒(鬼魂)的。
Carnegie!
卡內基!
I'm actually great with just water.
我其實只喝水就好了。
How about some champagne? You know, for the table?
來一點香檳怎麼樣?你知道,整桌的人一起喝?
Yes, two bottles, please. I love champagne.
好呀,請來兩瓶。我超愛香檳的。
Yeah, you know, I'll tell you what, Dianne, champagne is actually a marketing scheme. But you know what's great? Good ol' beer, huh? Bottle of suds? You and your buds?
對,妳知道嗎,我跟妳說,Dianne,香檳其實是一個行銷陰謀。但妳知道什麼最棒嗎?一杯很讚的啤酒,怎麼樣?來杯啤酒?跟麻吉一起?
We're celebrating! Another night with friends!
我們在慶祝!又一晚與朋友的聚會!
And for dinner this evening?
今晚的晚餐呢?
Oh, shall we start with the oyster sabayon?
噢,我們是不是應該先點個牡蠣沙巴雍?
You know what I bet is great—the bread.
你知道我敢賭什麼最棒嗎--麵包。
Yes. Give me your most expensive bread.
對。給我你們最貴的麵包。
Let's get the ghost peppers!
我們點鬼椒吧!
All I know is I want truffles on everything.
我只知道我要在全部的食物上加松露。
You know, I actually don't like truffles.
妳知道嗎,我其實不喜歡松露。
So, truffles on one; no truffles on the other.
那就一份要松露;另一份不要松露。
That's not what I meant.
我不是那個意思。
Now, what were we discussing? Oh, yes. Which credit cards have the best benefits?
那,我們剛剛在討論什麼?噢,對。哪家信用卡有最好的利率?
I have a debit card and the card they give you when you're at credit risk.
我有一張轉帳卡,以及在你有信用風險的時候會給你的那種卡。
I don't understand.
我不懂。
Grant, you know, I know what it's like to have money problems.
Grant,你知道嗎,我明白面臨金錢問題是怎樣的情況。
It sucks, right?
煩死了,對吧?
You know, I had no idea how little 500,000 dollars a year was. I'm in poverty. I had to kill all of my animals.
你知道嗎,我不知道一年只有五十萬美金是多麼不夠用。我太窮了。我必須把我家的牲畜都殺掉。
I eat office cereal for lunch.
我午餐是吃辦公室榖片欸。
Grant, if you're worried about saving money, you should buy, instead of rent. The Fed is going to raise rates.
Grant,如果你擔心存錢的事,你應該要買,而不是租。美國聯準會要調高利息了。
I have 110 dollars in my checking account.
我的戶頭裡只有 110 元美金耶。
Grant, if you're having money problems, come to my place for vacation.
Grant,如果你有金錢問題的話,來我家度假吧。
I can't take the time off work.
我不能請假。
Your boss won't let you?
你的老闆不讓你請假嗎?
No. I need the money.
不是。我需要錢。
Your boss won't just give you the money?
你的老闆不會直接給你錢嗎?
What do you think work is?
妳到底覺得工作是什麼?
And of course, I book 40 airline tickets a year with the Black Card; they let you name a plane. I've named seven of them—all Seabiscuit.
當然啦,我用黑卡一年就訂了 40 張機票;他們讓你為一架飛機命名。我已經為七架飛機取過名--全部都叫 Seabiscuit。
Anything else, folks?
還需要什麼嗎,大夥兒?
No.
沒有。
More desserts?
多一些甜點吧?
It's just getting so expensive.
越來越貴了。
You know what's cooler than one dessert?
你知道有什麼比一個甜點還要酷嗎?
Do not say—
不要說--
A billion desserts.
十億個甜點。
Good night.
晚安。
Grant!
Grant!
I thought dinner was to die for.
我覺得晚餐好吃到讓人升天。
Carnegie, you don't always have to be "on." You know?
卡內基,你不必老是這麼「搞笑」。你懂嗎?
- 「出去玩、消磨時間」- Hang Out
Guys, I am super excited to be hanging out with all of you.
各位,我非常興奮可以跟你們大家出來。 - 「從...開始」- Start Off
Can I start you all off with a beverage?
能否幫您們先點飲料呢? - 「超棒的、非常誘人的」- To Die For
I thought dinner was to die for.
我覺得晚餐好吃到讓人升天。