They're over there! Get them! Stop, thief! You street rat!
他們在那裡!抓住他們!站住,小偷!你這個小混混!
Stop that boy!
別讓他跑了!
He's on the roof!
他在屋頂上!
You stumbled upon an opportunity. I can make you rich—rich enough to impress a princess.
你偶然碰見好機會。我可以讓你很有錢--有錢到公主都會驚嘆。
What would I have to do?
我該怎麼做?
There is a Cave of Wonders. Bring me the lamp.
有一個神祕洞穴。把裡頭的神燈帶來給我。
Oh! Great one who summons me. I stand by my oath, loyalty to wishes three. I'm kidding. Watch this.
喔!召喚我的偉大之人啊。以我的誓言與忠誠為名,我將為你實現三個願望。開玩笑的。看這個。
Watch out!
小心!
You know I'll be up
你知道我隨時都在
You ain't never had a friend like me
你再也找不到像我一樣的朋友了
On May 24
5 月 24 日
Hey, can you make me a prince?
嘿,你可以變王子嗎?
There is a lot of gray area in "make me a prince." I could just make you a prince.
「變王子」這句話可以有很多解讀方式欸。我可以變出一個王子給你。
Oh, no.
喔,不是啦。
Y'all see my palace?
有人看到我的皇宮嗎?
You look like a prince on the outside. But I didn't change anything on the inside. Showtime.
你就像個王子,外表是如此。但你的內在並沒有變。好戲登場。
No. I'm in charge, okay?
閉嘴。發號施令的人是我好嗎?
I say when it's time.
什麼時候登場是我說了算。
Really?
你真的要這樣?
I thought a princess could go anywhere.
我以為公主哪裡都可以去。
Not this princess.
我不是那種公主。
Do you trust me?
妳相信我嗎?
A whole new world
嶄新的世界
Don't you dare close your eyes
別閉上眼睛
A hundred thousand things to see
萬千事物等著你去看
Hold your breath, it gets better
屏住呼吸,更好的世界就在你眼前
I'm like a shooting star
我就像流星
I've come so far
從遠處而來
Let me share this whole new world with you
讓我帶你看看這嶄新的世界
Aladdin
阿拉丁
May 24, 2019
2019 年 5 月 24 日