Hey, you wanna get some lunch, Tom?
嘿,你要去吃午餐嗎,Tom?
I'm just gonna have to eat at my desk.
我要在我位子上吃。
Oh, you're snowed under, are you?
喔,你是不是忙翻了?
No, no. I, uh...brought my own lunch.
不,不是。我呢...自己有帶便當。
Your own lunch?
你自己帶便當?
Yeah.
沒錯。
Looks nice.
看起來很不錯。
Yeah.
對。
I guess I'll see you.
那我們應該等等見。
I guess so.
沒錯。
Got his own lunch.
他有自己帶便當。
No rest for the wicked.
超忙的齁。
Oh, tell me about it.
喔,可不是。
Well, that Ahearn account... I am so glad to be finished doing that. I was just running the...
那個 Ahearn 帳戶...我很高興終於做完了。我剛剛還在跑那個...
By the way, there was some great work you did on those numbers for the third quarter.
對了,第三季你的業績數字很不錯耶。
Good, eh...
很棒,呃...
Um.
嗯。
Huh.
對啊。
That's um... Well, I got a...I got a thing that...
那個嗯...嗯,我有...有件事要...
Bill, I threw you in the pot last night. Hope you like vegetarian—
Bill,我昨晚有想到你。希望你喜歡素食--
Sorry, Tom. Be with you in a second. You wouldn't pass the fish oil there? It's on the top of the photocopier. Good man. Thanks very much. Jesus, the Ahearn accounts. All the work we put in really paid off, didn't it?
抱歉,Tom。等我一下。你可以幫我把魚油遞過來給我嗎?在影印機上面。老兄。謝啦。天哪,那個 Ahearn 帳戶。我們做的努力都有回報,對不對?
Paul, can you follow up on the Ahearn account for me, please? No, Marcel. We're gonna need more cilantro in that.
Paul,可以麻煩幫我繼續追蹤 Ahearn 帳戶的後續嗎?不,Marcel。我們需要更多香菜。
Oui, Monsieur. Pierre, cilantro, maintenant!
(法文)是的,先生。(法文)Pierre,香菜,現在就要!
Bill, you know that meeting has been pushed forward to three, right?
Bill,你知道開會時間提前到三點了對吧?
Yep.
對。
What's the matter? No...no lunch today?
怎麼了?沒有...今天沒有午餐嗎?
No.
沒有。
Pity.
可憐。
Not yet. Listen, uh... How did you get on with the Ahearn accounts that time?
還沒而已。聽著,呃...你上次是怎麼連上 Ahearn 帳號的啊?
Um... No, I'm... I'm still working on it...
嗯...沒有,我...我還在處理...
You just can't beat that freshness.
這新鮮度真是沒話說。
No, Marcel.
不用了,Marcel。
- 「忙得不可開交」- be snowed under
Oh, you're snowed under, are you?
喔,你是不是忙翻了? - 「(表示贊同)可不是嗎?」- tell me about it
Oh, tell me about it.
喔,可不是。 - 「把某事情加入考慮」- throw something in the pot
Bill, I threw you in the pot last night. Hope you like vegetarian—
Bill,我昨晚有想到你。希望你喜歡素食--