Thank you so much for helping me get to work, guys. I really appreciate that.
謝謝你們陪我開車去上班。超感謝你們。
It's our pleasure!
這是我們的榮幸!
So, I'm so happy all you are here, you know?
你知道嗎?我很開心你們都來了。
The traffic in Los Angeles is terrible.
洛杉磯的交通很亂。
It's absolutely terrible. And I really felt I needed seven people in the car to get to work properly. Do you mind if we listen to some music?
真的糟透了。我真的覺得我需要七個人陪我才能好好開車去上班。我們聽點音樂好嗎?
Let's go!
來吧!
Are you ready? Here we go.
準備好了嗎?開始吧。
James!
James!
Let's go! You ready? Let's go!
上吧!準備好了嗎?來吧!
Now, this shouldn't shock you. My Korean is not great.
你們應該不會太驚訝。我韓文不好。
(He said he can't speak Korean well.)
(他說自己韓文不好。)
Me, too.
我也是。
So, RM, you've always been the person that I've spoken to whenever you come on the show.
RM,你們每次來上節目的時候,都是我跟你說話。
Right, right.
對、對。
Do you often act as sort of translator for the rest of the band?
你都扮演翻譯的角色翻譯給其他成員聽嗎?
Yeah, of course.
對,當然。
Yeah? And how did you learn English?
是嗎?那你怎麼學英文的?
Actually, I've taught myself by "Friends."
其實我是看《六人行》自學的。
Friends.
《六人行》。
Yeah.
對。
Watching the TV show, Friends?
你看美劇《六人行》嗎?
Yeah, the legend. My mom bought me the DVDs.
對,那部經典。我媽買給我一套 DVD。
Uh-huh.
對。
(Well, I've watched Friends, too...)
(我也有看《六人行》的說...)
(Me, too.)
(我也是。)
(But I can't speak English.)
(但我怎麼還是不會講英文?)
(I enjoyed watching it.)
(我覺得很好看的說。)
(Me, too. It was fun.)
(對啊。很好笑。)
(He memorized it to study.)
(人家他有邊看邊學。)
...and then with the English subtitles...
...然後看只有英文字幕的...
Right.
對。
...and then without it. So, like, I think that really helped me out.
...然後看沒字幕的。我覺得對我來說很有幫助。
So, for a few years, were you just walking around, going, "We were on a break!"?
所以你很多年都走來走去,說:「我們暫時分開了!」嗎?
We were on a... Ha-ha. Yeah, yeah.
我們暫時分...哈哈哈。對、對。
That's it.
超經典。
I love it.
超愛這句。
You're like, "Could my English be any better?"
也可能會講說:「我英文還會更好嗎?」
(The famous line in Friends.)
(這是《六人行》裡面的經典台詞。)
(I don't know what he said, but let's laugh.)
(雖然聽不懂他在講什麼,但先笑再說。)
So, do you know the Friends theme tune?
你們知道《六人行》的主題曲嗎?
Oh, yeah, of course.
喔,知道,當然。
Who else in the car? Hang on. Who in the car knows the theme tune to Friends?
坐在這裡的人誰也知道?等一下。誰也知道《六人行》的主題曲?
(Who knows the Friends theme song?)
(誰聽過《六人行》的主題曲?)
Oh!
喔!
So no one told you life was gonna be this way
沒人告訴你生活會是如此
Your job's a joke, you're broke
你的工作像個笑話,你破產了
Your love life's D.O.A
你的感情生活直接宣告不治
It's like you're...
就好像你...
(Was that off?)
(不該拍嗎?)
Now, you've all been given nicknames by your fans.
粉絲都有幫你們取暱稱對吧。
Right.
對。
Yeah, I'm WWH, Worldwide Handsome, you know?
沒錯,我是 WWH,Worldwide Handsome,你知道嗎?
That's so weird. Because that was my nickname at school.
奇怪。這是我以前在學校的暱稱欸。
(Oh, that was my nickname at school. How did you know?)
(喔,這是我在學校的暱稱欸。怎麼被你搶走了?)
You are joke guy!
你真愛開玩笑!
What other nicknames have you got?
你們還有什麼其他暱稱?
I'm "good boy."
我是「乖小孩」。
Good boy?
乖小孩?
Jimin, I heard you're "mochi." Is that right?
智旻,我聽說你叫「糯米糰(麻糬)」。對不對?
Mochi?
糯米糰?
Mochi?
糯米糰?
Someone called you "mochi." Is that right?
是不是有粉絲叫你「糯米糰」?
You know what mochi is?
你知道什麼是糯米糰(麻糬)嗎?
Yes, I love a mochi! Are you joking? I love a mochi! Mochi is like ice cream inside.
當然啊,我超愛糯米糰(麻糬)耶!你在開玩笑嗎?我超愛糯米糰(麻糬)!糯米糰(麻糬)就是冰淇淋內餡會有的那種。
It's like rice cake...
有點像是年糕...
Rice on the outside, yes.
外面是米做的,對。
Mochi!
糯米糰!
Mochi!
糯米糰!
Why is it so funny?
為什麼這麼好笑啊?
Show me that mochi!
糯米糰秀一下!
You Papa mochi.
你是糯米糰爸爸。
Papa mochi?
我是糯米糰爸爸?
You're baby mochi.
你是糯米糰寶寶。
Yeah!
對!
My son!
我的兒子!
My papa!
我的爸爸!
I'm so proud of you, baby mochi!
我真為你感到驕傲,糯米糰寶寶!
I miss you, Papa!
我想你,爸爸!
Okay.
好。
Jungkook, let's go!
柾國,來吧!
You're ready, Jungkook?
準備好了嗎,柾國?
Let's get it!
來吧!
Ready?
準備好了嗎?
Now, you all still live together. So, you are together all the time.
你們現在還住在一起。所以你們無時無刻都在一起。
That's right.
對。
You must have had some huge arguments in your time. Would that be fair?
你們以前一定有大吵過。對嗎?
Yeah. That's really fair. (We argue sometimes, right?)
對。的確有。(我們有時候會吵架對吧?)
Yeah.
對啊。
But it's been a decade, and we found a really efficient way to solve in the fights and...
但我們已經住一起快十年了,我們已經找到解決衝突的有效方式了...
Go on. How do you solve that?
你繼續說。你們都怎麼解決的?
(How do we resolve conflicts?)
(我們吵架都怎麼和好的?)
(Before, we used to get into conflicts. But now we don't have any.)
(我們以前很常吵。現在好像不怎麼吵了。)
Who are the members of the band who are most likely to have an argument?
成員裡面誰最愛吵架?
Jimin and V.
智旻跟 V。
Jimin and V.
智旻跟 V。
Jimin and V. So, what would you argue about, Jimin?
智旻跟 V。你們都為了什麼吵架,智旻?
(What did you fight over?)
(你們都為了什麼吵架?)
(Dumplings. Dumplings.)
(水餃。水餃。)
(Dumplings.)
(水餃。)
Um, dumplings.
嗯,水餃。
(They didn't always fight about dumplings, though.)
(也不是都因為水餃吵架啦。)
About dumplings?
為了水餃吵架?
Yes.
對。
Not my little mochi. My little mochi doesn't argue. My little mochi doesn't argue about dumplings.
我的小糯米糰才不會呢。我的小糯米糰才不會跟別人吵架。我的小糯米糰才不會跟別人為了水餃吵架。
Papa! I'm hungry, Papa!
爸爸!我餓了,爸爸!
Now, let me talk to you about this. Of all the people that you've met in the world of entertainment, who are the people that stand out as the people you were most excited to meet?
我們來聊聊這個。你們在全世界演藝圈遇見的人當中,見到誰的時候你們最興奮?
Madonna?
瑪丹娜?
Wow!
哇!
Big Nas.
Big Nas。
You met Nas?
你們有見到 Nas?
Oh!
喔!
What about you, Jin?
你呢,Jin?
Post Malone.
Post Malone。
Post Malone!
Post Malone!
Really? So, what was Post Malone like when you met him?
真的嗎?你們見到他的時候覺得他怎麼樣?
(How was meeting Post Malone?)
(見到 Post Malone 覺得怎麼樣?)
(He smokes too many cigarettes.)
(他抽太多菸了。)
He said, he just said, "He smoked too much."
他說,他剛剛說:「他抽太多菸了。」
This best drive song.
開車邊聽這首最棒了。
Okay, now we're cooking.
好,我們做得很棒。
(Namjoon, could you please ask one thing for me?) (Ask him what would happen in here if we were eight people instead of seven?)
(南俊,你可以幫我問他一件事情嗎?)(問他如果我們不是七個人,總共有八個要坐這台車該怎麼辦?)
Um, he's asking that if there's eight, except you, like, so, in total nine, what happens?
嗯,他問說如果有八個人,除了你,所以總共九個人要坐這台車,要怎麼辦?
Right. Be honest. Hang on. I think I hear what you're saying. Is this your way of asking me to join the band? Is that what you're doing? It feels like that's what's happening. Is that what's happening? Because I will quit this job in a heartbeat to join BTS.
好。誠實說。等一下。我覺得我聽懂了。你們這是不是在邀請我加入 BTS?是嗎?因為我覺得你們的意思是這樣。是這樣嗎?因為如果是的話,我就立刻辭職加入 BTS。
(He is asking whether this is an invitation for him to join BTS as the eighth member.)
(他問說這是不是在邀請他加入 BTS 當第八個成員。)
That didn't sound good.
聽起來反應不太好。
How do you feel? You love it?
你們覺得怎麼樣。他加入好不好?
(Ask him whether he is prepared to go on a world tour?)
(你問他準備好要參加世界巡迴了沒?)
I was born ready.
我一出生就準備好了。
Are you ready?
你準備好了嗎?
I think I can come as a dancer.
我覺得我可以當舞者。
Uh-huh.
嗯哼。
Because I've got moves.
因為我會一些舞步。
Yeah, yeah.
對、對。
I've got moves.
我會一些舞步。
(He can dance.)
(他會跳舞。)
I dance every week.
我每個禮拜都跳舞。
(Let's have an audition now!)
(好,立刻開始徵選!)
I dance every week at PlyoJam, my exercise dance class. And I'm telling you now I can keep up. Right?
我每個禮拜都去 PlyoJam,我的運動舞蹈教室。而且我跟你說,我跟得上。好嗎?
(He's getting weekly dance lessons and he can do it.)
(他每個禮拜都去上跳舞課,所以完全可以。)
Do you want to come along to my dance class to see if you can keep up?
你們要不要來我的跳舞教室來看看你們跟不跟得上?
(Do you want to go to this dance class?)
(要不要跟他去跳舞課?)
Okay!
好!
Is this something you'd like to do?
你們想要一起去嗎?
I want!
我想要!
Okay. All right. It's affirmative. We're gonna do some dancing.
好。沒問題。聽起來必去無疑了。我們來跳點舞吧。
I want to see Papa mochi dance.
我想要看糯米糰爸爸跳舞。
Get those hands up!
手舉起來!
Ready?
準備好了嗎?
Come on! Yes! Come on!
來吧!耶!來吧!
These are all Brentwood millionaires' wives. You've ever wondered what a Brentwood millionaire's wife does in a day off? This is it.
這些全部都是住在布蘭特伍德的大富豪的老婆。你想知道這些住在布蘭特伍德的貴婦假日都在幹嘛嗎?就是來這跳舞。
Check it out. Come on!
來吧。一起跳!
(This is hard.)
(很用力跳欸。)
(You'll lose weight doing this.)
(跳這個可以減肥。)
I feel like if we're here with the best dancers on the charts right now, maybe we could see if we can learn some of your routines.
我覺得,排行榜上最會跳舞的團體現在就在這裡,我們也許可以來學學他們的舞步。
Yes!
好!
Who wants to teach?
誰想要上去教?
Who wants to teach?
誰想要上去教?
Jimin, you wanna teach?
智旻,你想要上台教嗎?
Baby mochi.
糯米糰寶寶。
Take it real slowly.
慢慢教喔。
There?
這邊嗎?
And two.
二。
One and spin the whole body. (Put in some "Ah." Add some "umph.")
一,然後全身旋轉。(你可以喊一下「啊」和「呃」之類的。)
And four.
四。
Up!
上!
Up!
上!
Up!
上!
Okay.
好。
Okay.
好。
Are you ready? All right. Good luck, everyone.
準備好了嗎?好。大家加油。
I think we nailed it! Nailed it! Absolutely nailed it! Okay. Thank you, BTS! We'll see you soon.
我覺得我們跳得很好!跳得很好!完全有跟上!好。謝謝防彈少年團!我們很快就會再見。
Thank you so much for watching. And, RM, what should everybody do right now?
超級謝謝你們收看。RM,大家現在應該做什麼呢?
Subscribe to this YouTube channel.
訂閱這個 YouTube 頻道。
And in Korean?
用韓文怎麼說?
(Subscribe!)
(記得訂閱喔!)
- 「做得很棒、漸入佳境、越做越好了」- now we're/you're cooking
Okay, now we're cooking.
好,我們做得很棒。