Maybe it's time to let the old ways die
也許是時候讓往事逝去
Maybe it's time to let the old ways die
也許是時候讓往事逝去
It takes a lot to change a man
一個男人要改變多麼困難
Hell, it takes a lot to try
要耗費多少精力
You know, man, in the old days... I always knew, like, you were gonna do something, that you'd be all right. It's the first time I'm worried about you.
老兄,你知道,從前那段日子...我一直都知道你會成就一番大事,你會好好的。這是第一次我開始擔心你。
Can I ask you a personal question?
能問妳一個私人的問題嗎?
Okay.
可以。
Tell me something, girl
女孩,告訴我
Do you write songs or anything?
妳有自己寫歌嗎?
I don't sing my own songs.
我不唱我自己的歌。
Why?
為什麼?
I just don't feel comfortable.
我覺得很不自在。
Why wouldn't you feel comfortable?
為什麼會覺得不自在?
Almost every single person has told me they like the way I sounded but that they didn't like the way I look.
幾乎所有人都告訴我,他們喜歡我的歌聲,但不喜歡我的長相。
I think you're beautiful.
我覺得妳很美。
I'm falling
我在墜落
Hey.
嘿。
What?
怎麼了?
I just wanted to take another look at you.
只是想要再多看妳一眼。
In all the good times
日子順遂時
I find myself longing for change
我發現自己渴望改變
Here's what we gonna do. You come sing that song that I love.
我們要這樣做。妳上來唱那首我愛的歌。
No, I can't do that.
不行,我做不到。
You're coming. Here we go.
來吧。我們走吧。
Jack, Jack, please, it's not funny. Jack.
Jack、Jack,拜託,這樣不好玩。Jack。
Look at me. All you got to do is trust me. That's all you got to do.
看著我。妳只要相信我。只要相信我就好。
I'm off the deep end
我墜入深淵
Watch as I dive in
看著自己向下沉
I'll never meet the ground
永無止境,深不見底
We're far from the shallow now
我們已經遠離擱淺帶
A Star Is Born
《一個巨星的誕生》
- 「渴望」- Long For
I find myself longing for change.
我發現自己渴望改變