Bad Lip Reading presents
「惡搞唇語」隆重推出
Royal Wedding
皇室婚禮
A Bad Lip Reading
惡搞唇語版
So, how many animals would you say you've probably killed?
欸,所以你覺得你大概殺了幾隻動物?
You think I've kept count?
你以為我是會一直數喔?
Absolutely.
也是啦。
1,693...giraffes.
1,693 隻...長頸鹿。
You all right?
你還好嗎?
Not yet.
還沒恢復過來。
Do you need a pen?
妳需要隻筆嗎?
Why would I need a pen?
為什麼我需要筆?
I'm not sure.
我也不確定耶。
I think she's brilliant.
我覺得她很有才。
Harry and Meghan. Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?
哈利和梅根。你們最喜歡的哈利波特角色是誰?
Hagrid.
海格。
Hagrid.
海格。
Not correct.
答錯了。
My friends, dog food doesn't feel so gross to the starving man. If you want a hot dog, then you gotta cook a hot dog. What? Put it on the stove. But you won't get enough. You won't get enough. Does it help you to eat this wiener thing? I don't think that it does.
挖欸冰友啊,如果你餓昏了,狗飼料也不會太噁心。如果你要吃熱狗,你就要去煮熱狗。啥?就把它丟到火爐上啊。但你一定吃不夠的。吃不夠的啦。但吃這種「香腸」對你有幫助嗎?沒有嘛。
You know, I slipped and I fell into a coffin this weekend. No, I didn't. It was just a dream. It was just a dream. There wasn't a coffin. I said, "Hooray!" And do you know what I felt like? Like the best squirrel in the hole. Now, let us all try to be the best squirrel in the hole.
跟你說,我這週末滑倒跌進棺材裡。啊沒有啦。那只是作夢。做夢而已啦。沒有蝦米棺材。我就說:「萬歲!」你們知道我覺得我像什麼嗎?就像洞穴裡最棒的松鼠。賀,大家一起學學怎麼當洞穴裡最棒的松鼠吧。
I don't like the air in here. Can you smell it?
我不喜歡這裡的空氣。妳有聞到嗎?
Yeah, it's definitely strange.
有,味道真的很奇怪。
I just got a big whiff.
我剛剛還大大吸了一口氣。
It's pretty bad.
真糟糕。
You know, I have a surprise for you.
妳知道嗎,我準備了一個驚喜要給妳。
Okay.
真的啊。
It's a golden unicycle.
是一台黃金單輪車喔。
I don't want that. That present is a fail.
我不想要。什麼爛禮物。
You've got to learn to glide and glint
你們一定要學學怎麼滑行還要金光閃閃
Oh, it's so sad
喔,太悲桑了
I smell a bikini
我聞到一件比基尼
You shan't buy a bikini
你不該買比基尼啦
You shan't buy a bikini
你不該買比基尼啦
They can't buy a bikini—so sad
他們不能買比基尼--太悲桑了
And this is how I dance
這就是我的舞姿
You've got to learn to glide and glint
你們一定要學學怎麼滑行還要金光閃閃
I need silence
給我安靜
You've got to learn to glide like this
你們一定要學學像這樣滑行
Is it so sad
是不是很悲桑
No
不
Nope
謀啦
I hope you understand we're puppets.
希望你明白我們都只是魁儡。
Hmm?
蛤?
I said I hope you understand that we're puppets.
我說希望你明白我們都只是魁儡。
You said we had free will.
但你說過我們有自由意志啊。
No, I didn't.
沒有,我哪有講。
That's what you told me.
你就這樣說的啊。
- 「跌進、落入」- Fall Into
You know, I slipped and I fell into a coffin this weekend.
跟你說,我這週末滑倒跌進棺材裡。 - 「深吸一口氣、用力聞」- Get A Whiff
I just got a big whiff.
我剛剛還大大吸了一口氣。