Get in Shape
保持健康
Come on, SpongeBob! It's only push-ups. Come on! Come on! You can do it!
加油啊,海綿寶寶!幾下伏地挺身而已。加油!加油!你做得到!
One.
一。
Eat Better
吃好一點
Ketchup. Bananas, cherries... Boring. Ah, here we go. Onions. You ready, Gary? Just one more thing! Peanuts! Gary, our peanuts jar is totally empty! Wait. I know one other place we can find peanuts! Good thing I still have these peanut plants growing in the windowsill. A little texture never hurt. There we go. This Sunday's gonna taste great!
番茄醬。香蕉、櫻桃...太普通了。啊,有了。洋蔥。準備好了嗎,小蝸?只差一樣東西了!花生!小蝸,我們的花生罐空空如也!等等。我知道有個地方可以找到花生!還好我有在窗台種這些花生。加一點口感準沒錯。大功告成。這星期天一定會好玩到爆!
Learn a New Skill
學習新技能
Okay. Since you're telling me you have no prior training, we'll have to start from square one. Or should I say "circle one"? Am I going too fast for you, SpongeBob?
好的。因為你們跟我說之前沒受過任何訓練,所以我們要從頭開始。還是我該說「從圓開始」?這樣會太快嗎,海綿寶寶?
How's this, Squidward?
章魚哥,我畫得怎樣?
What the... How the... A perfect circle? Do it again. Show your process.
什麼...你怎麼...一個完美的圓?給我再畫一次。我要看過程。
Well, first, I draw this head. Then I erase some of the more detailed features. And one, two, three... A circle, uh, thingy.
嗯,首先,畫出這顆頭。然後擦掉一些細節。然後一、二、三...一個圓圈,呃,之類的。
Give me that. Forget the circles!
拿來。忘記那些笨圓圈!
Study Harder
認真讀書
Okay. Okay, here we go. Here we go. I know. I just need to get a little blood pumping in the old noodle. How about some calisthenics? I can feel those juices pumping now. What am I doing? I gotta write that paper.
好喔。好喔,要開始囉。要開始囉。我知道。我只是需要一些血液流進腦袋瓜。來點健美操怎麼樣?我感覺到血液在流動了喲。我在幹嘛?我要開始寫報告才行啊。
Be a Nicer Person
對別人好一點
Here you go, Squidward. You sleep in my bed.
就是這裡,章魚哥。在我的床上躺好。
Okay. But just till I get a job. One day—two days tops.
好吧。但我找到工作就走。一天--最多兩天。
Nonsense. You stay as long as you need to! Good night, my little angel.
不許你胡說。你想待多久就待多久!晚安,我的小天使。
Breakfast is ready! You're gonna need to build up your strength again, so I laid out a big buffet for you.
早餐做好囉!你要好好恢復體力,所以我幫你準備了一大桌的早餐自助吧。
And in bed too? Oh, thanks, SpongeBob. SpongeBob, I—
在床上吃嗎?噢,謝謝你,海綿寶寶。海綿寶寶,我--
Here comes the plane.
飛機來囉。
It's really nice of you to help me in my time of need. I'll try not to be a burden.
你人真好,在我需要的時候幫助我。我會盡量不拖累你。
It's no trouble.
才沒這回事。
Get More Organized
整理乾淨
I might as well clean the rest of the floor while I'm at it. I should get these hard-to-reach places, too. And these dishes need to be cleaned. Can't have dirty garbage. Well, I think it's clean enough now.
我應該也要順便打掃一下剩下的地板。還有這些超難清的地方。這些盤子也要洗一洗。沒辦法忍受髒髒的垃圾。嗯,我覺得現在應該夠乾淨了。
Self Care
愛惜自己
I am not going to let them ruin the rest of my Sunday. My Sunday relaxation kit. Let's see... Pillow. Placed just so for slight foot elevation. Flower, to brighten the room. Flower fragrance. And the final touch... Yes. I'd like to order the Sunday special. Yes, the pedicure and foot massage house call. That is correct. See you at four, my good man. This is gonna be a heavenly day. Oh, I almost forgot. Bon-Bons. Hello there, heaven's little wonder. Take me on a chocolate vacation.
我才不會讓他們毀掉我剩下的星期天。我的星期天放鬆套組。我看看...枕頭。放在這裡,把腳稍微墊高。放朵花,照亮房間。花朵芳香劑。然後最後來點...對。我要訂購週日特餐。對,足部護理加腳底按摩到府服務。沒錯。四點見囉,男士。這絕對會是美好的一天。噢,差點忘了。巧克力糖。哈囉,天堂來的神奇小東西。帶我去巧克力假期吧。
Meditate Daily
每天冥想
In order to achieve complete brain fullness, one must clear one's mind of all distractions. Distractions are only in your mind. You are the center of the universe.
為了達到全神貫注的境界,你必須要清除心頭上的所有雜念。雜念只存在自己的內心中。
你是宇宙的中心。
Center of the universe.
宇宙的中心。
Will you answer that door already?
你什麼時候才要給我開門?
Learn an Instrument
學樂器
Okay, now, how many of you have played musical instruments before?
好。你們誰之前有彈過樂器?
Do instruments of torture count?
刑具算樂器嗎?
No.
不算。
Is mayonnaise an instrument?
美乃滋是樂器嗎?
No, Patrick. Mayonnaise is not an instrument. Horseradish is not an instrument either. That's fine. No one has an experience. Fortunately, I have enough talent for all of you.
不是,派大星。美乃滋不是樂器。山葵也不是樂器。好吧。沒人有經驗。但你們很幸運,因為我才華洋溢,可以分你們一點。
When do we get the free food?
什麼時候才有免費食物?
Okay. Try to repeat after me. Brass section, go! Good! Now the wind. And the drums. Too bad that didn't kill me.
好了。試著跟著我做。銅管樂器,吹!很好!再來是管樂。還有鼓。怎麼不順便殺了我。
Dance More
多多跳舞
All right, you invertebrates! I'm gonna teach you how to do the Sponge.
好了,你們這些無脊椎動物!我要教你們怎麼跳海綿舞。
Well, if you take your leg and you stick it in the air
如果你抬起一隻腿,舉到半空中
And then you take the other one and jam it right up there
然後抬起另一隻,也舉到半空中
You twist yourself around and give a great big lunge
自己轉一圈,來個大劈腿
Now you're doing the Sponge
現在你跳的就是海綿舞
Do the Sponge, Sponge, do the Sponge
來跳海綿舞,跳跳海綿舞
Bet your buns you're doing the Sponge
用屁股跳的就是海綿舞
Well, now, first you take your leg
現在,你先抬起一隻腿
And you stick it in the air
舉到半空中
And then you take the other one...
然後抬起另一隻...
And you jam it right up...
也舉到半空中...
Get lost, pizza topping! Can't you see I'm doing the Sponge?
走開啦,你這塊披薩配料!沒看到我在跳海綿舞嗎?
Now you're doing
現在你跳的就是
Yeah, now you're doing the Sponge
耶,現在你跳的就是海綿舞
- 「準沒錯、不會有壞處」- never hurt
A little texture never hurt.
加一點口感準沒錯。 - 「最開始、從頭」- square one
Okay. Since you're telling me you have no prior training, we'll have to start from square one.
好的。因為你們跟我說之前沒受過任何訓練,所以我們要從頭開始。 - 「做某事時順便做另一件事」- while one's at it
I might as well clean the rest of the floor while I'm at it.
我應該也要順便打掃一下剩下的地板。