This is Derek Does Stuff with a Friend. Today's friend is Emma Watson. Welcome to the Emma Watson advice booth.
這裡是〈Derek 和朋友出任務〉。今天的朋友是 Emma Watson。歡迎來到「Emma Watson 的建議小棧」。
Derek Does Stuff with a Friend
〈Derek 和朋友出任務〉
Advice from Emma Watson. Anyone? Two bucks. Hello. Okay.
來自 Emma Watson 的建議。有人要嗎?兩塊錢。你好。好的。
Hello. How do I tell my friends that my wife and I are expecting our first child? It's a pretty good one.
你好。我該如何告訴朋友我和妻子懷了第一個孩子?這是個不錯的問題。
That's so exciting. Congratulations!
好令人期待喔。恭喜!
Thank you.
謝謝。
Really freak them out. I'd be like, "There's something very important that I really need to talk to you about, and it's very serious." Really lower their expectations; they're not excited. And then, "We're having a baby." And then they'll be like, "That's freaking awesome!"
要嚇死他們。我會說:「我有一件非常重要的事情需要跟你談談,而且很嚴肅。」降低他們的期待;讓他們一點都不興奮。然後再說:「我們要有小孩了。」他們就會:「那也太棒了吧!」
Thank you.
謝謝。
Have a good one.
祝你有個美好的一天。
Congratulations!
恭喜!
All right, guys. Who's got two dollars and a question for Emma? You've got one?
好的,各位。誰有兩塊美元和一個問題給 Emma?你有問題嗎?
I can ask anything?
我可以問任何問題?
You can ask any question you'd like.
你可以問任何你想問的問題。
Anything.
任何問題。
Any question you'd like.
任何你想問的問題。
Anything.
任何問題。
What can I get my girlfriend today for Valentine's?
今天情人節我可以送我女友什麼東西?
Go and buy her jewelry and feed her cheese.
去買珠寶給她然後餵她吃起司。
I'm not the biggest fan of cheese.
我不是很喜歡起司。
No! What?
不!什麼?
I don't like cheese.
我不喜歡起司。
This is so sad for you. Have you ever had manchego with quince?
這也太悲傷了吧。你有吃過曼徹格起司配溫桲(註)嗎?
She's a big fan of cheese.
她很喜歡起司。
She's speaking English, and I don't know what you're talking about. Cheese is cheese. Cheese is cheese to me. Cheese is cheese.
她在說英文但我不知道她在說什麼。起司就是起司。對我來說起司就是起司。起司就是起司。
Have a good one.
祝你有個美好的一天。
Doesn't like cheese.
不喜歡起司。
I've never met someone who doesn't like cheese.
我從來沒有遇過不喜歡起司的人。
Where are you finding these people there?
你都從哪裡找來這些人啊?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Look! Can you see them, Emma—
妳看!妳看得到他們嗎,Emma--
Oh, hi.
噢,嗨。
How can I be a good boyfriend?
我要如何當一個好男友?
Aw. Well, just even by asking the question, you're an amazing boyfriend. I think really it's just being kind in any way that you can. And dancing. Oh, you should dance with her. Boys that dance is so great. Lovely to meet you both. Good luck.
噢。其實啊,光是問這個問題,你就已經是很棒的男友了。我覺得就是表現善意,盡你所能的表現。還有跳舞。噢,你應該跟她跳舞。會跳舞的男生超棒。很高興認識你們兩個。祝你們好運。
All right, Emma, I'm gonna give you a little tour of Grand Central.
好的,Emma。我要帶妳逛一下大中央總站。
It's so pretty!
好漂亮喔!
This is Grand Central Terminal. Do you know? It's not Grand Central Station. Advice? Advice? Anyone want advice?
這裡是大中央總站。妳知道嗎?這裡不是中央車站。建議?建議?有人要建議嗎?
Hello!
哈囉!
What is the best way to find a good partner?
要找到一個好伴侶最好的方法是什麼?
So, I would say, like, follow your dreams, and, like, as a kinda, like, sidenote, when you're not even thinking about it or, like, noticing it, he'll just be there because you love the same things.
那麼,我會建議,追隨妳的夢想,然後就像註解一樣,當妳完全沒有在想或是注意的時候,他就會在那裡,因為你們喜歡一樣的東西。
Have a good one.
祝妳有個美好的一天。
Bye.
掰掰。
Get your life changed by Emma Watson today. Only two bucks.
今天就讓 Emma Watson 改變你的人生吧。只要兩塊錢。
Do you have any advice as what to do today?
妳覺得我今天應該做什麼呢?
You should definitely go and take a walk around Central Park.
妳絕對要去中央公園散散步。
It's my Year 11 prom in a few weeks. What kind of suit do you think I should wear?
再過幾個禮拜就是我十一年級的舞會了。妳覺得我應該穿哪種服裝?
Oh, just go full tux. Just like, just, just go all out.
噢,就穿整套晚禮服。直接豁出去了。
I don't need an advice. I just want to say hi.
我不需要建議。我只是想打個招呼。
Advice. Advice.
建議。建議。
What's your best hangover cure?
妳最好的解宿醉方法是什麼?
An English breakfast—sausages, baked beans. Are you hungover right now?
一頓英式早餐--香腸、焗豆。妳現在在宿醉嗎?
No, not yet. Tomorrow.
沒有,還沒。明天。
What should three guys do in New York City on Valentine's Day?
三個男人情人節在紐約市應該做什麼?
Apparently, you can rent tennis courts at Grand Central Station.
聽說,你可以在中央車站租網球場。
Tennis, boys?
網球嗎,兄弟們?
Excellent choice.
很棒的選擇。
So, today's Valentine's Day, and I've been married for 30 years, and I'm on business in New York City, and my wife's home. What should I do to make it up for her because I'm missing Valentine's Day?
是這樣的,今天是情人節,我已經結婚三十年了,我在紐約市出差,然後我老婆在家。我沒辦法和她共度情人節,妳覺得我應該做點什麼來彌補?
I know it's like the standard thing to do, but nothing beats a bunch of flowers. You can get anemones or peonies. Oh, send her pink peonies.
我知道這是很制式的作法,但沒有什麼可以比過一束花。你可以買銀蓮花或牡丹。噢,送她粉紅色的牡丹。
Your HeForShe campaigns in the UN, very inspiring.
妳在聯合國 HeForShe 兩性平權運動的演說,非常鼓舞人心。
Are you a feminist?
你是女權主義者嗎?
I'm definitely against sexism. I'm definitely against, you know, arranged marriages, and I'm definitely pro-choice.
我絕對反對性別歧視。我絕對反對媒妁之言,然後我絕對支持人工流產。
You're obviously a complete legend and definitely a feminist. I need to get your name and number. You should be, like...
你顯然是個傳奇而且絕對是女權主義者。我要知道你的名字跟電話號碼。你應該...
Oh, please. Please. All right, sorry, guys.
噢,拜託。拜託。好的,抱歉了,各位。
How old do you think he was?
你覺得他幾歲?
I mean, there's all sorts here at Grand Central Terminal—teenage feminists. It's not just commuters.
妳知道的,在大中央總站什麼人都有--青少年女權主義者。不是只有通勤的人。
How do I drop my career and become an actor? What do you think?
我要如何放下自己的事業然後成為一位演員?妳覺得呢?
That's awesome. You seem like the kind of person you would wanna watch.
很棒啊。你感覺就會是讓人想要觀賞的那種人。
I want to be a film director.
我想當一位導演。
Do what you love, and make films about what you love. You can argue yourself into making decisions that don't have heart behind them, and they're never the right ones. Just always follow the thing that feels the most right to you.
做你喜歡的事,拍關於你喜歡的事的電影。你可以說服自己做出沒有熱情的決定,但它們永遠不會是正確的。只要永遠跟隨你覺得最正確的事情就對了。
Thank you so much.
非常謝謝妳。
Pleasure. Pleasure.
榮幸。榮幸。
Emma, how was that?
Emma,剛剛感覺如何?
It was awesome.
太棒了。
I think you gave very good advice.
我覺得妳給了很好的建議。
Thanks, Derek.
謝謝你,Derek。
What am I gonna do with all this stuff?
我要拿這些東西怎麼辦?
Oh my God! The money. It has to go to Planned Parenthood.
噢天啊!這些錢。一定要捐給美國計劃生育聯盟。
Planned Parenthood.
美國計劃生育聯盟。
Planned Parenthood.
美國計劃生育聯盟。
You got it.
沒問題。
They're the best.
它們是最棒的。
Any other last-minute advice?
還有其他最後的建議嗎?
Keep loving life in New York City. You're in the greatest city in the world.
繼續熱愛紐約市的生活。你在世界上最棒的城市。
All proceeds from Emma's advice booth have been donated to Planned Parenthood.
所有來自「Emma 的建議小棧」的收益均已捐給美國計劃生育聯盟。
註:榲桲,又名木梨,是一種原生於中亞和高加索山區的水果品種,吃起來味道酸酸甜甜的。