Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a very simple salmon benedict. So first up, get a pot of boiling water going and add one egg yolk to a small metal mixing bowl. Put that mixing bowl right over the top of the boiling water, making sure that the water actually doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl, and slowly start to incorporate your cold iced butter and some lemon juice, with some sort of mixing device. Here I'm using a milk frother, but you can use a whisk; it'll work just fine. Um...you're gonna wanna keep in mind that just remove this bowl from the pan every 15 to 20 seconds; otherwise, the egg yolks will scramble, because that steam gets pretty hot. And once you've incorporated all your butter and the mixture is pretty thick, remove it from the pan. And you're gonna season it with some salt, cayenne pepper, and tarragon. And this is going to be the hollandaise topping for your benedict.
今天,我要來教你怎麼做一道非常簡單的鮭魚班尼迪克蛋料理。首先,準備煮開一鍋水,然後把一顆蛋黃加進小的金屬攪拌盆裡。將攪拌盆放到煮開的水上頭,確認那水其實沒有碰到盆底,然後慢慢地開始將你冰過的奶油和一些檸檬汁混合,用某種攪拌器具混合。這兒我用的是一台奶泡器,但你也可以用攪拌器,那也行得通。嗯...你會想要記得,每 15 到 20 秒就將這個盆從鍋子移開;不然的話,蛋黃會變炒蛋,因為那蒸氣變得滿燙的。一旦你將所有奶油加進去然後奶蛋液變得滿濃稠時,就將它從鍋子上移開。然後你要用些鹽巴、辣椒粉,還有龍蒿(一種香料)來調味。這將是你淋在班尼迪克蛋上的荷蘭醬。
All right, so once you're done with the hollandaise sauce, in that same pot of boiling water, add some white wine vinegar and start to stir the water in a circular motion. Crack your first egg in straight in the center, give it a few stirs, and then crack your second egg in. And continue stirring for about 15 to 20 seconds, and this motion in the water is what's gonna give that egg just that beautiful, sort of uniform poached egg shape. Um, and leave these to cook for about three to four minutes. Once they're done cooking, take them out of the water, and put them onto a dry paper towel.
好了,一旦你完成荷蘭醬後,在那同一鍋沸水中,加進一些白酒醋,然後開始畫圈攪拌那水。將你的第一顆蛋直接打到正中央,攪拌幾下,然後打入你的第二顆蛋。繼續攪拌約 15 到 20 秒,水中的這種流動就是給那蛋,給它那種美麗、有點均勻的水波蛋外形的原因。嗯,放這些蛋煮大約三到四分鐘。水波蛋一煮好後,將它們從水裡拿出來,然後把它們放到一張乾的紙巾上。
All right, so here I just have a simple mixture of baby spinach and shaved red onion.
Dress with some olive oil and lemon juice, and this is going to, basically, bed the salmon benedict. I'm just gonna put a little bit of this mix right on top of a perfectly toasted English muffin, and then top this little salad mixture with a few slices of the cured salmon, or gravlax. And then top the gravlax with both of my poached eggs, and then give a healthy portion of the hollandaise right on top of the poached egg.
好了,這裡我只是有一個簡單的嫩菠菜和紅洋蔥絲的組合。淋上一些橄欖油和檸檬汁,這基本上將會鋪在鮭魚班尼迪克蛋下。我要放一點這沙拉在一個烤得剛剛好的英式馬芬上,然後用幾片醃製鮭魚(或稱 gravlax)蓋在這少量的沙拉上。然後用我的兩顆水波蛋蓋在醃鮭魚上,接著在水波蛋上淋健康份量的荷蘭醬。
And that's it, guys. All there is to do now is enjoy this wonderful breakfast and start your day off right.
就這樣囉,大家。現在要做的只有享用這完美的早餐,好好開始你的一天。
I think this is pretty fitting to kick off breakfast week.
我覺得這滿適合開啟早餐週。
This is my favorite breakfast. It's literally my favorite.
這是我最喜歡的早餐。這真的是我的最愛。
Except this—I'm using...instead of smoked salmon, because I think you usually get smoked salmon or lox?
除了這個--我用的是...代替煙燻鮭魚,因為我想說妳通常是吃煙燻鮭魚還是醃製鮭魚?
Lox.
醃鮭魚。
Oh, all right, well...
喔,好吧,那麼...
We've had this debate a few times.
我們已經討論過這幾次了。
Well, then it's your favorite dish.
好吧,那麼這就是妳最喜歡的食物了。
I love lox.
我愛醃鮭魚。
It good? Yeah? All right!
好吃嗎?對吧?好耶!
Oh, my god...
喔,我的老天...
Dude. This is bomb. Isn't that nice, a little like onion and spinach salad? I don't know. The lox...is a little salty, you know. So it kinda attributes to, like, that savory, salty flavor throughout the dish.
老兄。這是個味蕾炸彈啊。那是不是很棒啊,有點像洋蔥加菠菜沙拉?我不知道耶。那醃鮭魚...有點鹹味,妳知道。所以它有點帶來,像是,整道菜那開胃、鹹鹹的風味。
Yup.
沒錯。
It's good.
這很好吃。
I...I definitely give it two thumbs up. What about you?
我...我絕對會給這道菜兩個讚。妳呢?
Ten thumbs up.
十個讚。
How much would you pay for that?
妳會花多少錢吃它?
Mmm...
唔...
Twenty bucks?
二十塊?
Probably 20 bucks.
大概二十塊吧。
Twenty bucks?
二十塊?
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼。
That's pretty good.
那滿不賴的耶。
And, the spinach is really good too.
還有,菠菜也很好吃。
Right?
對吧?
It makes you feel healthy.
它讓你覺得很健康。
It's a nice—right, exactly.
這是個很棒的--對,沒錯。
Welp, hopefully you guys enjoyed this video. I think this is a...this is a fun way to kick off this breakfast week. And if you guys enjoyed this video, please thumbs up and subscribe. Comment below for future videos and video requests, things you wanna see in my channel. And I'll see you guys next time with another delicious recipe. Bye, everybody.
好哩,希望你們大家喜歡這部影片。我覺得這是...這是個很有趣的方式來開啟這個早餐週。如果你們大家喜歡這部影片,請按讚然後訂閱。在下方留下未來新影片的點子,以及你想看的影片,一些你想在我的頻道看到的東西。我下次會用另一份美味的食譜和你們大家見面。大家掰掰。
Bon appetit!
祝你們有個好胃口!
- 「記住」- Keep In Mind
Um...you're gonna wanna keep in mind that just remove this bowl from the pan every 15 to 20 seconds...
嗯...你會想要記得,每 15 到 20 秒就將這個盆從鍋子移開... - 「有點、有幾分、到某種程度」- Sort Of
...and this motion in the water is what's gonna give that egg just that beautiful, sort of uniform poached egg shape.
...水中的這種流動就是給那蛋,給它那種美麗、有點均勻的水波蛋外形的原因。 - 「開始」- Kick Off
I think this is pretty fitting to kick off breakfast week.
我覺得這滿適合開啟早餐週。