Yeah, man. So then I told her, "No, honey, you take the stairs. I'm taking the elevator."
耶,老兄。所以我告訴她:「不,親愛的,妳走樓梯。我要搭電梯。」
Oh, man! That's wild, man.
喔,老兄!那太瘋狂了,老兄。
Yeah, man, yeah. Well, it looks like the movie starts in about 30 minutes. So I guess I'll just catch you up at the theater?
對啊,老兄,對啊。嗯,看起來電影好像再大約三十分鐘就開演了。所以我想我就在電影院跟你碰面?
Yeah, yeah, half an hour. I'll be up there.
好、好,半小時。我會在那兒。
Yeah, yeah. All right, man, I heard this movie is really funny, so we should have a good time.
好啊,好。好的,老兄,我聽說這部電影非常好笑,所以我們應該會很開心。
Yeah, it's gonna be tight, man.
對啊,會很充實的,老兄。
All right, dude. Well, cool, I'll see you at the theater and I'll talk to you later, all right. Peace out, dude!
好的,老兄。嗯,太好了,我會在電影院和你見面,待會再聊吧。再見啦,老兄!
All right, man. I love you.
好的,兄弟。我愛你。
Hey, Henry! What's up, man? How are you doing?
嘿,Henry!怎麼樣啊,兄弟?你好嗎?
Man, open chest!
兄弟,襲胸!
No! No! Stop, man! You crazy?
不!不!停下來,老兄!你瘋了嗎?
Man, you ain't never played open chest before? It ain't my fault you had your chest open.
兄弟,你以前沒玩過襲胸嗎?你讓你的胸膛門戶大開又不是我的錯。
Okay, yeah. Whatever, man. Hey, earlier did you say "I love you" on the phone?
好啦,對。不管怎樣,兄弟。嘿,稍早你在電話裡有說「我愛你」嗎?
Yeah!
有啊!
And?
然後呢?
And what?
然後什麼?
That's not weird?
那不奇怪嗎?
Look, I thought our friendship was on that level, man.
瞧,我以為我們的友誼是在那程度了,老兄。
Okay.
好吧。
Well?
所以呢?
Well what?
所以什麼?
What? Aren't you gonna say it back?
什麼?你不打算回嗎?
No, man! Come on, dude! The movie is about to start.
不要,老兄!拜託,兄弟!電影就要開演了。
Well, I don't feel comfortable going to go see a movie with someone who doesn't love me.
這個嘛,我覺得要和一個不愛我的人一起去看電影很不舒服。
Are you serious?
你是認真的嗎?
Yes, I am.
是的,我是。
I'm not saying that.
我才不要說。
Well, I was gonna buy you a ticket, but I guess never mind.
嗯,我本來要請你看的,但我想別費心啦。
Wait... I love you.
等等...我愛你。
What was that?
你說什麼?
I love you, all right? You happy now?
我愛你,好嗎?你現在開心了嗎?
See, man! That was not so hard.
看,兄弟!沒那麼難嘛。
No.
是沒有啦。
Bring it in.
來抱一下。
Oh! Come on, man!
喔!拜託,兄弟!
BRING IT IN.
來、抱、一、下。
I love you.
我愛你。
What the f**k!
他*的!
- 「再見」- Peace Out
Peace out, dude!
再見啦,老兄!