This day and age, like eyebrow...you gotta at least have eyebrows on, or else you just look sick!
最近的話,大概是眉毛...你至少要畫眉毛,不然看起來就很像生病了!
Boyfriends See Their Girlfriends without Makeup
男朋友第一次看女朋友素顏
I met her at pool party in Las Vegas. But you know, you never take each other serious until recently. But you know, I might as well give her a shot.
我在拉斯維加斯的泳池派對遇到她的。但你知道,直到最近才認真起來。但你知道,我倒不如試試看。
Might as well.
倒不如齁。
We were in the same acting class at UCB.
我們在加州大學柏克萊分校是同個表演班。
We have common interests. We both love sports, going to the beach.
我們有共同的興趣。我們都愛運動,去海邊。
The sweetest thing about William here is I've never seen him, like, in a bad mood, which is weird. Like, are you crazy?
William 最令人喜歡的一件事是我從來沒有看過他心情不好,那真的很奇怪。你瘋了嗎?
I think she's really cute. That was my first impression.
我覺得她很可愛。那是我的第一印象。
She has a good heart, positive, and she's easy to talk to. And she's always down-to-earth.
她心地善良、正向,又很好聊。而且她總是很務實。
I've never shown Peter my face without makeup before, not to Peter, no.
我之前從來沒有給 Peter 看過我的素顏,不能給他看,不行。
I want to see you natural, how you came out your mother's womb per se.
我想要看妳自然的樣子,看看妳從媽媽子宮生出來的時候本身是什麼樣子。
That's a little graphic.
那有點太寫實了。
She's probably beautiful without makeup, I think...pretty confident there.
她素顏應該還是很漂亮,我覺得...我非常有信心。
I'm ready; I'm ready for the challenge.
我準備好了;我準備好要面對挑戰了。
The Reveal
揭面時刻
Can you feel my presence?
你感受得到我在這嗎?
Yes, I can.
當然可以。
Where am I?
那我在哪裡?
Over here.
這邊。
Hey!
嘿!
She's hot.
她很性感。
You look the same.
妳看起來一樣啊。
This is me. This is the real me.
這就是我。真正的我。
See that, ladies and gentlemen, look...looks the same.
各位先生女士,快看看呀...看起來根本一樣。
I wear makeup because I like making my eyelashes longer. I like dressing up. I don't really know. It's fun to put on, I think.
我化妝是因為我想要讓我的眼睫毛長一點。我喜歡打扮。我不確定啦。化妝很有趣,我覺得。
I don't think any woman needs to wear makeup, but like I said, I understand some of them like to just have fun; they wanna enhance the certain features or what not. So I'm okay with that. I don't want any woman ever feel like she has to put on makeup to try to please somebody or want her to feel insecure. So if that's you, you don't have to feel insecure.
我不覺得女性需要化妝,但就像我說的,我理解有些人只是覺得化妝很有趣;她們想要提升一些特色之類的。我對那沒什麼意見。我不希望任何女性會覺得化妝是要試著取悅別人,也不想要她們覺得沒安全感。所以,如果那是真正的你,你就不用覺得沒安全感。
It's good to see her without makeup. I feel a lot closer to Madison now. She's really cute without it. I don't think that she needs it.
看到她的素顏感覺很好。我現在覺得離 Madison 更近了。她沒化妝真的很可愛。我不覺得她需要。
Thank you.
謝謝。
So never wear makeup again.
所以永遠都不要化妝了。
Is that right?
這樣對嗎?
Every night...is that what you're saying?
每天晚上...你剛剛是這樣說嗎?
- 「否則、要不然」- Or Else
This day and age, like eyebrow...you gotta at least have eyebrows on, or else you just look sick!
最近的話,大概是眉毛...你至少要畫眉毛,不然看起來就很像生病了! - 「不妨、倒不如」- Might As Well
But you know, I might as well give her a shot.
但你知道,我倒不如試試看。 - 「試試看...」- Give...A Shot
But you know, I might as well give her a shot.
但你知道,我倒不如試試看。 - 「裝扮、打扮」- Dress Up
I like dressing up.
我喜歡打扮。