New York just catches this,
紐約剛好抓住這個,
The Cinderella story.
灰姑娘的故事。
The journey has been tough at times.
旅程有時候很艱辛。
Some people take different routes in life.
有些人在生命中選擇不同的路。
You see it in his eyes.
你從他眼中看到這些。
Every time I play the game.
每次我上場比賽,
He finds the way.
他找到方向。
There's something that you can't explain.
有些你不能解釋的事情。
Day after day,
一天接著一天。
He finds the way.
他找到方向。
Jeremy Lin.
林書豪。
What can you say?
你能說甚麼呢?
"Linsanity"
「林來瘋」
"Linsanity"
「林來瘋」
"Linsanity"
「林來瘋」
"Linsanity"
「林來瘋」
"Linsanity"
「林來瘋」
"Linsanity"
「林來瘋」
"Linsanity"
「林來瘋」
"Linsanity"
「林來瘋」
"Linsane"
「!@#$%」
I like Super "Lintendo".
我喜歡超級"林"天堂。
Wi-wi-wi-wi-winning solves a lot of problems.
贏、贏、贏、贏、贏球解決很多問題。
You can kick these guys' butts,
你可以從頭到尾的,
From top to bottom.
徹底地擊敗這些人。
We are becoming more dangerous.
我們變得更加危險。
We never give up.
我們從不放棄。
As never enough.
像是永遠不夠。
He's becoming sensation.
他變成當紅炸子雞。
He's playing his way,
他用自己的方式打球。
Day after day.
日復一日。
I can't wait to play, next game. It's crazy.
我迫不及待打下一場球。這很瘋狂。
Coach, this team has got its greatest theme.
教練,這隊伍有最好的中心思想。
This theme is team.
這中心思想是團隊。
Wi-wi-wi-wi-winning is fun, wi-wi-wi-wi-winning is fun.
贏、贏、贏、贏、贏球很有趣,贏、贏、贏、贏、贏球很有趣。
I like to win. My team likes to win.
我喜歡贏。我的隊伍喜歡贏。
All, all, all, all, all we do is Lin, Lin, Lin, Lin, Lin...
我們所做的只是Lin, Lin, Lin, Lin, Lin...
Every time I play the game.
每次我上場比賽。
He finds the way.
他找到方向。
There's something that you can't explain.
有些事情你不能解釋的。
We are playing so...so well, so well together.
我們表現超好,一起表現很好。
He plays the game the right way.
他用對的方法打球。
Every time I play the game.
每次我上場比賽。
I like throwing the ball.
我喜歡投籃。
My teammates trust me with the ball.
我隊友信任我控球。
I-I-I see Jeremy with the ball at the top.
我看到書豪帶球在前面。
I just want to get a shot at the end of the clock.
我只想在鐘響之前投進一球。
Everyone's buying in right now.
每個人現在都在融入比賽。
We're just trained all fit right now.
我們現在的訓練狀態很好。
Every time he has had his name down.
每一次他讓自己的名字出現。
It's a collective effort right now.
現在是集體的努力。
He takes good chance every time now.
他現在每次都把握好機會。
He's good for our team, bringing new energy.
他對我們隊上是加分的,帶進來新的能量。
E-e-e-energy.
能量。
All, all, all, all, all we do is Lin, Lin, Lin, Lin, Lin, Lin, Lin!
我們所做的只是Lin, Lin, Lin, Lin, Lin, Lin, Lin!
Every time I play the game.
每次我打比賽。
He finds the way. Find-find-find- finds the way.
他找到方向。找、找、找、找到方向。
Day-day-day after day.
日、日、日復一日。
Something you just can't explain.
有些事情你就是不能解釋。
Je-je-je-je-Jeremy Lin.
林書豪。
What can you say?
你能說甚麼呢?
I believe in this team.
我相信這支隊伍。
He's good for our team, bringing new energy.
他對我們的隊伍是加分的,帶進來新能量。
We are coming together as a team.
我們像是一個團隊在一起。
He-he-he-he's learned to fight for this team.
他、他、他、他已經學會為這隊伍奮鬥。
A huge thanks to all the fans here at Mad. (Madison Square Garden)
大力感謝所有在這裡麥迪遜花園廣場的球迷們。