Do you wanna go to the pho place or the Mexican restaurant?
你想吃越南河粉還是去墨西哥餐廳?
I don't care.
我沒差。
Well, I chose last time, so...
嗯,上次是我選的,所以...
I'm seriously fine either way.
我真的都可以。
You have to like one more than the other.
你一定有比較喜歡其中一個吧。
I like both the same.
我兩個一樣喜歡。
Oh my gosh. Okay, I've been meaning to do this for a while. Hi, can you bring someone over right away, please? Thank you.
我的天。好,我已經想這樣做很久了。嗨,可以請你馬上派一個人來嗎?謝謝。
Who was that?
打給誰啊?
Hello, Ms. Davenport?
哈囉,Davenport 小姐嗎?
Hi.
嗨。
Hi.
嗨。
Who...who is this?
這...這誰?
He's worried that we're sleeping with each other. He also judged me the second I walked in, and he thinks he's about an inch taller than me, and that excites him because he thinks he's a little bigger downstairs, but...
他在擔心我們有睡過。而且我一走進來他就打量我,他覺得自己比我高大約一吋,那讓他很興奮,因為他覺得他下面就比我大一點,不過...
This is a professional boyfriend translator. He's gonna help us get through this conversation.
這位是專業男友翻譯。他會協助我們完成這次對話。
What the hell?
搞屁?
So would you like to go to the Mexican restaurant?
所以你想去墨西哥餐廳嗎?
Yeah, Mexican's great, whatever.
好啊,墨西哥菜好,隨便啦。
I do not want to go there.
我不想去那。
See, I knew it.
看吧,我就知道。
Okay, fine. I don't feel like going there.
喔,好啦。我不想去那。
I had a really rough day at the office, the Mexican food place is a little too far, and I was just trying to avoid an argument.
我今天在公司過得很鳥,墨西哥餐廳有點太遠了,而我只是想避免爭執。
Why don't you just say that?
你幹嘛不那樣說就好?
Okay.
好啦。
Also, there's, like, a waiter there that's way too hot.
還有,那裡有一個猛男服務生。
Oh, you notice shit like that, huh?
噢,你還會注意那種事啊?
No!
沒有!
I can't help it if I have an appreciation for human form and an eye for symmetry.
欣賞人體和對稱之美這事我也沒辦法控制。
Okay. I like that you're kinda possessive, but you really need to communicate with me more.
好。我喜歡你有點霸道,不過你真的得多跟我溝通。
Okay, I'll do that.
好,我以後會的。
I want to agree with you, but I was kinda zoning out. I'm too busy thinking about who would win a game of three-on-three basketball, a pack of wolves or a pack of sharks.
我想認同妳,不過我有點恍神了。我忙著想三對三鬥牛賽誰會贏,一群狼還是一群鯊魚。
Oh my God. Kevin, this is serious. If you don't communicate with me, this relationship is gonna fall apart.
我的天啊。Kevin,這很嚴重。如果你不和我溝通,我們是走不下去的。
Okay, I'm sorry. It's just I really like you and... I'll be better about it next time.
好,我很抱歉。只是我真的很喜歡妳... 我下次會做得更好。
I'm sorry. I'm really trying to make this work. Also, I think a wolf would win nine out of 10 times unless the match was underwater.
我很抱歉。我真的在試著讓這行得通。還有,我覺得狼十之八九會贏,除非比賽是在水裡打。
Okay, thanks. So, pho it is then.
嗯,謝啦。所以,那就是吃河粉囉。
Cool.
好啊。
I don't want to go to the pho place either.
我也不想吃河粉。
Have you not learned anything?
你難道什麼都沒學到嗎?
Okay, it's just sometimes...it's nice to go somewhere that makes you happy.
好啦,只是有時候...去讓妳高興的地方也不錯啊。
The last time we went to pho, I got diarrhea.
上次我們去吃河粉,我拉肚子了。
You should be able to talk to me about health issues.
你應該要可以和我討論健康問題才對啊。
Yeah, I know.
嗯,我知道。
I didn't want you to think I was weak.
我不想要妳覺得我很虛。
I wouldn't think you were weak. Everybody gets diarrhea. I'm actually touch-and-go right now.
我才不會覺得你很虛呢。每個人都會拉肚子。其實我現在就很有感覺。
You get diarrhea?
妳會拉肚子?
This is the first time I've ever looked at someone and thought I could say I love you. Most of the time I play it safe and just say nothing at all.
這是我第一次看著一個人然後覺得我能說出我愛妳。大多時候我是打安全牌,然後什麼都不說。
Oh, Kevin. I love you.
噢,Kevin。我愛你。
I love you too.
我也愛妳。
I love you too. And I really wanna get it on right now.
我也愛妳。還有我現在真的很想和妳進房間。
I wanna get it on too.
我也想。
Okay.
嗯哼。
What do you want me to do?
你想要我做什麼呢?
Oh... Hey, man, do you mind giving us some space?
噢... 嘿老兄,你介意給我們一些空間嗎?
He wants me to watch. His words, not mine.
他想要我當觀眾。他說的,不是我。
Can he?
他可以嗎?
- 「立刻、馬上」- Right Away
Hi, can you bring someone over right away, please?
嗨,可以請你馬上派一個人來嗎? - 「恍神、漫不經心」- Zone Out
I want to agree with you, but I was kinda zoning out.
我想認同妳,不過我有點恍神了。 - 「謹慎行事、不冒險」- Play (It) Safe
Most of the time I play it safe and just say nothing at all.
大多時候我是打安全牌,然後什麼都不說。