'Twas a night before Christmas and all across the land, the good folks of WestJet had a miracle planned.
這是聖誕節前夕(註一),遍佈在各地,西捷航空的好人們計畫了一場奇蹟。
On the eve before flying, the guests were in their beds. Visions of traveling danced in their heads. While out on the runway, something secret had arrived. It was left in the lounge. 'Twas a Christmas surprise.
在飛行前夕,乘客們都在他們的床上。旅行的畫面在他們的腦中跳著舞。然而在外面走道上,一些秘密的東西已降臨。那被留在候機室裡。那是個聖誕驚喜。
Hello, there! Is that Cohen? What are you looking for Christmas this year, Cohen?
哈囉!那是Cohen嗎?你今年聖誕節期待什麼禮物,Cohen?
A choo-choo train? Ho ho ho...a classic! Do you like Thomas?
一台嘟嘟火車?呵呵呵...真經典!你喜歡湯瑪士火車嗎?
What would mommy and daddy like for Christmas?
媽咪和爹地會想要什麼聖誕禮物?
Big TV.
大電視。
Yeah, big TV.
對,大電視。
Ho ho ho, a big TV!
呵呵呵,一台大電視。
You're looking fabulous!
你看起來很棒!
Oh, I need you.
喔,我需要你。
It's okay if you just wanna stare at me as well, ho ho ho.
如果妳只是想要盯著我看也沒關係,呵呵呵。
What I need is new socks and underwear.
我需要的是新襪子和內衣。
An Android tablet.
一台Android平板。
Is that William beside you? And Kevin?
你旁邊是William嗎?還有Kevin?
Some Santa boots.
一雙聖誕老人的靴子。
While guests told their Christmas wishes to good old Saint Nick, WestJetters took notes, and got ready to shop quick. It was a great rush with the two flights in the air to get all those presents. Not a moment to spare.
當乘客們告訴善良的聖誕老人他們的聖誕願望時,西捷航空工作人員記下來,並準備快速買到。那是非常匆促的行程,只有兩班飛機還在空中的時間來弄到所有禮物。沒有多餘的一分一秒。
Thanks for flying with us, WestJet. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the rest of your flight.
感謝搭乘西捷航空。往後坐、放鬆、並享受剩下的旅程。
But was everything ready? We all had to wait for the moment of truth at Carousel 8.
但一切都就緒了嗎?我們全都得在八號行李輸送帶等待那關鍵時刻。
Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas!
呵呵呵,聖誕快樂!
No way!
怎麼可能!
Where is the Hughes family?
Hughes一家人在哪裡?
Oh my god!
我的天哪!
The guests never expected what they asked of Saint Nick would actually appear. It was all quite a trick. A WestJetter would say it was more than mere fun, miracles do happen when we all work as one.
乘客們絕沒有想過他們向聖誕老人要的東西會真的出現。那全都是很棒的把戲。西捷航空工作人員會說這不僅僅只是樂趣,當我們全都團結一起做時,奇蹟確實會發生。
We'll give Santa the last word on this most special night: Merry Christmas to all. And to all, a good flight, ho ho ho...
在這個最特別的夜晚,我們會讓聖誕老人說最後一句話:大家聖誕快樂。祝大家旅途平安,呵呵呵...
註一:’Twas 是 It was 的縮寫,常在童話故事的開頭使用。