Does everyone remember that I peed my pants in second grade?
大家都記得我小學二年級的時候尿濕過褲子嗎?
Weird Thoughts You Have While Falling Asleep
那些你有過的睡前胡思亂想
I wonder what I'll dream about tonight. Oh, God. I hope I don't dream about the evil me that kills me.
不知道今天晚上會夢到什麼。喔,天。希望不要夢到邪惡的我殺了我。
F**k! Forgot to send that email.
乾!忘記寄那封電子郵件了。
Do animals know that they're gonna die?
動物知道牠們會死掉嗎?
Money's just paper.
金錢就只是紙張而已。
I wonder when I'll stop being conscious. God, it's so weird that I eventually just stop being conscious and don't even know about it.
好想知道我什麼時候會失去意識睡著。天哪,我會在我不知道的情況下失去意識然後睡著,這真的超怪的。
Did I lock the door? Did I lock the door? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I did.
我有鎖門嗎?我有鎖門嗎?有,我很確定我有鎖。
Did I set my alarm?
我有設鬧鐘嗎?
Tomorrow I'm gonna go to bed earlier.
明天我要早點睡覺。
Don't think about ghosts. Don't think about ghosts. God damn it! I'm thinking about ghosts.
不要想著鬼。不要想著鬼。該死!我現在就在想著鬼。
Should I go pee now or when I wake up?
我該現在去尿尿還是起床再尿?
If I died, how long would it take for someone to find my body?
如果我死了,別人要多久才會找到我的屍體?
S**t, I gotta call Mom.
他*的,我忘了要打給阿母。
Reese Witherspoon has been acting in lead roles for, like, 20 years.
瑞絲‧薇斯朋擔當電影女主角大概有二十年了欸。
Am I sure I locked the door? I should check. Ah, but I'm comfortable.
我真的有鎖門嗎?我應該去檢查一下。啊,但我現在躺得很舒服。
How exactly does the Internet work?
網路到底是怎麼運作的呢?
Oh my God. A great invention would be a toaster that you could set to toast bread at a certain time. Oh, that probably already exists.
喔我的天。如果有這種設定時間自動烤麵包的烤麵包機的話,就真的是超天才的發明欸。噢,但那可能早就有人發明了。
What am I gonna wear tomorrow? Ugh, I can't remember any of the clothes I own.
明天要穿什麼?呃啊,我想不起來我到底有哪些衣服。
How many hours do I have to be awake tomorrow before I can nap?
明天可以睡午覺前我到底要清醒幾個小時?
Pete Holmes! That's what that comedian's name is. Why couldn't I think of it earlier?
皮特·霍姆斯!那個喜劇演員的名字。我怎麼沒早點想起來?
Ugh, I'm gonna check if it's locked.
呃啊,我要去檢查到底有沒有鎖。
Oh my God! A clown's chasing me off a cliff! Just a dream.
救命啊!有小丑在追我,把我逼到懸崖了!只是夢。
Yep. I locked it.
沒錯。我有鎖。
- 「想到、想起」- Think Of
Why couldn't I think of it earlier?
我怎麼沒早點想起來?