And there you go, Minnie—your new air conditioner!
好啦,米妮--妳的新冷氣!
Oh, goody, goody, goody! Oh, thanks, Clarabelle.
噢,好耶、好耶、好耶!噢,謝啦,克拉拉貝兒。
No problem. Stay cool!
不客氣。保持「冷」靜喔!
Now we can finish our new display.
現在我們可以完成新展示啦。
You said it!
沒錯!
Ooh! Oh! Daisy, does it feel chilly in here?
喔!噢!黛西,這裡感覺是不是冷冷的啊?
I don't know. It is...brisk.
不知道耶。是...滿涼爽的。
If we don't turn that thing off, my bow-tique will become a snow-tique!
如果我們不把那東西關掉,我的蝴蝶結店會變成賣雪的店!
Oh!
噢!
Huh? Oh! A snow day!
嗄?噢!下雪天!
Oh! How do we turn that machine off?
噢!那台機器要怎麼關啊?
Leave it to me.
交給我。
Good shot! That did the trick.
丟得好!那有效了。
I hope so.
希望如此。
Let's get back to work. Whew! Is it getting warm in here?
回去做事吧。呼!這裡面是不是變暖啦?
It is rather toasty.
是滿暖和的。
Hey, where did the snow go?
嘿,雪跑去哪了?
It's like a desert in here.
這裡就像沙漠一樣。
Oh, my!
喔我的天!
We'd better shut that thing off.
我們最好把那東西關掉。
Oh, no! It's fog!
噢不!是霧!
I can't see!
我看不到!
Hey, my foot!
嘿,我的腳!
What?! All right. I've had it with this wacky weather! Push, push... I...might have pushed my luck.
什麼?!好啊。我受夠這古怪的天氣了!我按、我按... 我...可能太超過了。
Oh, no!
噢不!
Aah!
啊!
Uh-oh!
喔喔!
Get ready to hold on!
準備抓住!
Hold on? To what?!
抓住?抓住什麼?!
To this! Hold on!
這個!抓好!
Oh, Minnie! I forgot my wrench—oh, dear!
米妮喔!我忘記我的扳手--噢老天!
Oh!
噢!
There you are! Gotcha!
你在這啊!抓到你了!
- 「奏效、起作用」- Do The Trick
Good shot! That did the trick.
丟得好!那有效了。 - 「愚蠢冒險、得寸進尺」- Push One's Luck
I...might have pushed my luck.
我...可能太超過了。