Uh, one pepperoni and, uh, spring blossom.
呃,一份義大利腸腸阿花披薩。
Do you want anything to drink?
你想要來點喝的嗎?
Umm...do you have any orange...
嗯...你們有柳橙...
Hey, check this out!
嘿,你看這個!
So...what do you think?
所以...你覺得怎樣?
Huh? What do I think what?
蛤?什麼怎樣?
My thing here! I've got this great plan to change my image to a cooler man. Just gonna lean against everything I see.
我的架勢啊!我現在有個偉大計劃,我想改變形象,變成一個更酷的男人。我要靠在所有我看到的東西上。
Hmm, leaning against things makes you look cool, huh? How do I look?
嗯,靠在東西上讓你看起來比較酷?我看起來怎麼樣?
Eh, I don't think it's quite working for you. Maybe you're too...cute?
欸,我不覺得對你有用。可能你太...可愛了?
What? I'm not cute!
什麼?我才不可愛!
Hey, man! It's okay to be cute. Everyone's got their thing. My thing is being cool. And you, you're cute! And he, he is, umm, yeah whatever.
嘿,老兄!可愛又不會怎樣。每個人都有自己的特長。哥的就是耍酷。你呢,你很可愛!然後他、他,嗯...,隨便。
Sir, your order's ready.
先生,您點的餐好了。
Woo!
哇嗚!
But, Grizz, I don't want that to be my thing.
可是大大,我不想要那變成我的特長。
Ah, man, forget about it. Just eat!
啊,隨意啦。先開吃!
Oh, excuse me. Oh man! I guess it's allergy season.
噢,拍謝。老天!應該是過敏季又到了。
Dude, that was the cutest sneeze ever.
兄弟,那真是史上最可愛的噴嚏。
Stop saying that I'm cute!
不要再說我很可愛了!
Oh, bless you.
喔,保重。
That was such a cute sneeze.
那噴嚏也太可愛了吧。
No.
不。
Haha, Panda sneeze—cute!
哈哈,胖達哈啾--超可愛!
I'm not cute.
我才不可愛。
Bro, your sneeze was straight-up adorable.
兄弟,你的噴嚏真的超可愛。
Stop! I'm not cute! You think that was cute? Oh, come one, man! I'm not cute!
夠了!我不可愛!你也覺得那很可愛?喔,夠了喔,老兄!我不可愛!
That was adorable.
好可愛喔。
Let me see, let me see.
我也要看,我也要看。
Oh, man, that was the cutest thing ever.
噢,那真是史上最萌。
Yes, I just saw a panda...
沒錯,我剛剛看到一隻貓熊...
I'm not cute!
我不可愛好嗎!
Where are you going, man?
兄弟,你要去哪?
I hate allergies.
我討厭過敏。