(Buddy Maker)
(找麻吉)
(My Buddies)
(我的麻吉)
Uh, excuse me. Are...are you Panda?
呃,不好意思。你...你是胖達嗎?
Huh? Uh, yeah. Yeah, that's me.
嗄?呃,對啊。對啊,我就是。
I'm Tom. May I sit?
我是湯姆。我可以坐嗎?
Yeah, of course. Sit, please.
嗯,當然可以。請坐。
Thanks. It's nice to meet you.
謝啦。很高興認識你。
Likewise.
我也是。
This is a bit awkward.
有點小尷尬。
Yeah. Sorry, I've...I've never done this before.
對啊。抱歉,我以前沒做過這種事。
Me neither. So, uh, what made you try Buddy Maker?
我也沒。那麼,呃,你為什麼會用「找麻吉」啊?
I just clicked on that... I don't know. I guess I just wanted to find someone like, um...
我就給它點下去... 不知道耶。我猜我只是想找到一個像,怎麼說呢...
Like you?
像你一樣的人?
Uh, yeah! Exactly!
呃,對!沒錯!
Cool! So, I saw you're into Korean dramas?
酷!我看到你說你喜歡韓劇?
Yeah, I got into this show called My Sassy—
對,我迷上一部叫我的叛逆--
My Sassy Heart! I love that show!
《我的叛逆之心》!我超愛那部!
Really?!
真的嗎?!
Hey, you're back!
嘿,你又來了!
Uh...
呃...
It's me! You came in with your brothers the other day. You wanted my number, remember?
是我啊!你那天和你兄弟一起來。你還想要我的電話號碼,記得嗎?
Oh, I...I...I...
喔,我...我...我...
I'd like the tofu salad, please.
麻煩給我一份豆腐沙拉。
Oh, okay. One tofu salad. So, Panda, do you want my...
喔,嗯。一份豆腐沙拉。那麼,胖達,你要我的...
Oh! Are you a vegetarian?
噢!你吃素嗎?
Uh-huh. Wait, are you?
嗯哼。等等,你吃素嗎?
Yeah! And allergic to any kind of nuts!
對啊!而且對什麼堅果都過敏!
I'm also a victim of nut allergies!
我也是對堅果過敏的受害者耶!
Really?
紅豆泥?
I don't believe it! Nobody knows the kind of suffering we go through.
真不敢相信!沒人懂我們受的那種苦。
I know! I was gonna get the tofu salad, too!
我懂!我剛才也要點豆腐沙拉!
Dude, we should just share one!
老兄,我們應該一起吃一份就好啦!
Huh? Yeah, okay!
嗄?嗯,好啊!
So, Panda, do you want my number?
那麼,胖達,你要我的電話號碼嗎?
Nah. Just the salad, please.
鼻要。沙拉就好,麻煩妳。
Okay...one salad.
好的...一份沙拉。
And please make sure there's no nuts in it! Thank you! Man, she's really pretty. Anyway, where were we?
麻煩確認裡面不要有堅果喔!謝謝妳!天啊,她超正的。對了,我們剛才聊到哪?
I don't know. But we have a lot in common. I'm just so glad I met you.
不知道。不過我們有很多共通點。我很高興自己認識了你。
Me, too.
我也是。
- 「前幾天、不久前」- The Other Day
It's me! You came in with your brothers the other day.
是我啊!你那天和你兄弟一起來。 - 「經歷、遭受」- Go Through
I don't believe it! Nobody knows the kind of suffering we go through.
真不敢相信!沒人懂我們受的那種苦。 - 「相同、共同」- In Common
I don't know. But we have a lot in common. I'm just so glad I met you.
不知道。不過我們有很多共通點。我很高興自己認識了你。