Under This Luminous Sky
在這星光點點的夜空之下
Defend Your Country against Mages, Enlist Now
保護國家,抵禦巫師,立即加入軍隊
Hello, you came to see me—
哈囉,你是來看我的--
They're confiscating wands now, too?
他們現在連魔杖也要沒收?
Yep. They started just last week.
對啊。上週才開始的。
Oh...I'm sorry to hear that.
噢...我很遺憾。
Yeah, well, you know how it is with your father.
唉,你也知道那是你父親下令的。
At...at least there's still record-keeping.
至...至少還有人在記錄這一切。
They're editing them more and more.
他們現在竄改得越來越多了。
But I worked so hard on that part...
那個部分我很努力做的說...
You're not actually going to run away, are you?
妳該不會真的想要逃跑吧?
I'll have to steal my wand back.
我得把我的魔杖偷回來。
Hello!
妳來啦!
You didn't have to come.
你沒有必要來的。
I wanted to.
我是自己想來的。
Well...okay. I'm gonna go look over here.
好吧。那我四處找找看。
Where are you planning to go?
妳計畫要去哪裡?
Eastward. It's...more peaceful there, so I'll get to travel a bit too before I settle down.
東邊吧。那裡...比較和平,所以我可以旅行一陣子再安頓下來。
Hmm... Won't you miss anything here?
嗯...妳難道不會想念這裡的事物嗎?
What's there to miss?
有什麼值得想念的呢?
Hmm...but what about—
這個嘛...但像是--
They're coming! I'm not staying here, Aries. Why don't you get it? Things never change around here. Not fast enough, at least. How long do I need to wait before it's too long? You know what it's like here for people like...me!
他們來了!Aries,我不會待在這的。你怎麼不懂呢?這裡的一切都不會改變。至少改變得不夠快。我這樣到底要等多久?你知道這裡對我這種人來說...是什麼樣子!
I'll miss you.
我會想妳的。
I promise I'll write. I'll send you things, too—trinkets, flowers... And someday, when you're King, when things are better, I'll return, if you would have me.
我保證會寫信給你。我也會寄東西--像是珠寶、花朵...有朝一日,你當上國王,一切有所好轉時,我會回來,如果你允許我的話。
Catch!
接住!
One day...I'll have you all...demoted.
等到那一天...我會讓你們所有人...都降職。