Hey! What's up, guys? The holidays came and went—yeah, that was pretty quick. But during the holidays, we spend time with family, and so I thought it would be a good time to make this video: Types of Relatives. There's so many different types of relatives: grandmas, grandpas, uncles, aunts, cousins, and there are some weird relatives. So here it is, Types of Relatives. Check it out!
嘿!大夥好嗎?節日來來去去--對啊,滿快的。不過在節慶期間,我們花時間和家人在一起,所以我想這會是做這支影片的好時機:《親戚百百種》。有各式各樣的親戚:阿嬤、阿公、叔叔、阿姨、表兄弟姊妹,然後有一些怪咖親戚。所以這就是啦,《親戚百百種》。來看看!
The first type of relative is the Creeper. They know everything about you, but you have, like, no idea who this person is.
第一種親戚是偷窺怪咖。他們知道你的一切,不過你就像是,根本不知道這人哪位。
Hey, Brent!
嘿,布蘭!
Oh...uhh, hey! Um... Umm...Aunt... Aunt Sue! Aunt Sue—yeah, that's right, umm...
喔...呃,嘿!呃... 嗯...阿姨... 蘇阿姨!蘇阿姨--對,沒錯,嗯...
How are you?
你好嗎?
I've been...I've been great, yeah.
我...我很好,對啊。
Your birthday's coming up, right?
你的生日快到了,對吧?
Yeah.
對啊。
You're gonna turn 18! January 9, right?
你要 18 歲了!一月九號,對吧?
Uh, it is January 9.
呃,是一月九號沒錯。
How's your rash?
你的疹子還好吧?
It's gone.
消了。
Did you get the ointment?
你有買到藥膏嗎?
The ointment's...the ointment's fine.
藥膏...藥膏滿不錯的。
How is the mole? Did you get it removed?
那痣還好吧?你把它除掉了嗎?
Uh... Uh-huh, the mole's gone as well. They took that off.
呃... 嗯哼,痣也沒了。他們把痣除掉了。
Nice.
很好。
So how's the break-up treating you?
被前女友甩掉後你還好嗎?
Uh...we just, yeah, we just broke up this morning.
呃...我們才,嗯,我們今天早上才剛分手。
Oh, yeah?
喔,是嗎?
Yea—I'm...I'm fine.
嗯--我...我沒事。
Okay. Well, it was nice talking to you, Brent. As always, have a good day.
好吧。嗯,很高興和你聊天,布蘭。老樣子,祝你有美好的一天。
All right, bye-bye. Who is she?!
喔好,掰掰。她哪位啊?!
Second is the Forgetful Relative. They say they haven't seen you in so long, but, like, in reality, you just saw them a couple days ago.
第二種是健忘親戚。他們說自己好久沒看到你了,不過實際上,你幾天前才看過他們。
Hey! What's up, Grandma?
嘿!阿嬤妳好嗎?
Brent! I haven't seen you in so long. How are you?
布蘭!我好久沒看到你了。你好嗎?
We just saw each other, like, two days ago. We had lunch.
我們兩天前才剛見面。我們一起吃午餐。
Oh... Really? Sorry!
噢... 真的嗎?歹勢!
Come on, Grandma!
阿嬤,妳嘛幫幫忙!
Brent! Is that you? You're getting so big. I haven't seen you in so long.
布蘭!是你嗎?你長好大啦。我好久沒看到你了哪。
Grandma! We...literally had a conversation about five seconds ago.
阿嬤!我們...不誇張真的是大概五秒前才說過話耶。
Oh, really? Hmm...
噢,金 A?嗯...
Next is the Photo-Taking Relative. Now, this relative loves to take photos.
下一種是拍照狂親戚。現在,這種親戚超愛拍照。
Hey, Brent. Why don't you get with your brother, let me take a picture of you guys?
嘿,布蘭。你何不和你哥一起,讓我拍張照?
Oh, no, no, that's fine. We don't need one.
噢,不不,沒關係。我們不用拍照。
Oh, no, no, I insist.
喔,不不,我堅持。
No, we're good. It's okay.
不用啦,我們很好。沒關係的。
Go with your brother!!!
去和你老哥一起!!!
Oh! Okay! Yeah, yeah...let's get in for a picture.
喔!好!好、好...我們擠進來拍張照吧。
All right. Okay, here we go. Ready? Smile! Ah, there. All right, guys.
好。好,來囉。準備好沒?笑一個!啊,好了。好了,小傢伙們。
Brent!!! Smile!
布蘭!!!笑一個!
Get out!!!
出去!!!
Next is the relative that doesn't know anything about electronics. Like, they are completely confused in the head.
下一種是 3C 白癡親戚。像是,他們完全腦袋霧煞煞。
Hey, Aunt Lisa! How're you doing?
嘿,莉莎阿姨!妳好嗎?
What the heck is that...?
那是什麼碗糕...?
An iPhone?
一支 iPhone?
An iPhone?
一支 iPhone?
Yeah, it's a 6.
對啊,是 iPhone 6。
Whoa...! Oh my gosh! Can you access the Interweb on here?
哇...!喔我的老天!你可以在這上面上網?
Yeah...
嗯...
No way! Really? My phone is, like, kind of old, but I still love it.
不會吧!真的假的?我的電話有點舊,不過我還是很愛它。
The next type of relative is the one that complains, "Back in the day this, back in the day that, we didn't have this..."—like, we get it! You're old!
下一種親戚是會一直抱怨:「我們以前怎樣怎樣、我們以前哪樣哪樣、我們都沒有這個...」--我們知道了!你很老!
Hey, Brent! What're you doing?
嘿,布蘭!你在做什麼?
Uh, I'm texting...
呃,我在傳訊息...
Oh! Is that like email? You know, back in the day, we didn't have "email." We had to physically mail our friends.
喔!那是像電子郵件嗎?你知道,以前啊,我們才沒有「電子郵件」呢。我們得真的動起來去寄信給朋友。
Oh! It's from Chad!
噢!是查德寄來的!
Chad is a bae!
查德是個甜心!
It says, it says..."Hey." What should I say? What should I say?
這上面說、這上面說...「嘿。」我該說什麼?我該說什麼?
Say "Hey" back.
說「嘿」回去。
You think so?
你這麼覺得?
With a winky face.
加一個啾咪臉。
Yeah!
耶!
"Hey..."
「嘿...」
The next type of relative is the one that offers just way too much food. They just—they, well, they will not take "no" for an answer.
下一種是給你太多太多食物的親戚。他們就是--他們,這個嘛,他們不接受「不」當答案。
Hey, Brent, want any chocolate Kisses?
嘿,布蘭,想吃 Kisses 巧克力嗎?
Oh...no, Grandma, I'm really full from the dinner. Oh no. Grandma, no! Grandma!
噢...不了阿嬤,我晚餐真的吃很飽。噢完蛋了。阿嬤不要!阿嬤!
Take that! Eat the Kisses!!!
接招吧!給我吃那些巧克力!!!
The last type of relative is the little cousins that just need to play games. They ask you over and over again if they can borrow your phone to play games, just...
最後一種親戚是那些一定得玩遊戲的小表弟妹。他們會不停問你可不可以借你的手機來玩遊戲,就是...
Hey, Brent! Can I borrow your phone for games?
嘿,布蘭!我可以借你的手機玩遊戲嗎?
Nope! Sorry.
不行!抱歉。
Brent? Brent? Brent! Brent? Brent? Brent? Brent?
布蘭?布蘭?布蘭!布蘭?布蘭?布蘭?布蘭?
Yes...?
是...?
Do you have any games in your phone?
你手機裡有遊戲嗎?
Yes.
有。
Can I play them?
我可以玩嗎?
No!!!
不行!!!
Brent! Are you making your cousin cry right now? Give him the phone! Now! Thank you!
布蘭!啊你現在是在讓你表弟哭嗎?把手機給他!現在!感恩!
Here!
給你啦!
Thanks.
謝啦。
All right, guys. That's it for this video. If you related to it in any possible way, make sure you hit the big thumbs-up button. It really does help.
好了大家。這部影片就這樣囉。如果你就任何方面有同感的話,務必按大大的讚。那真的很有幫助。