You guys are f***king with me now, right? Like, I don't actually need all this stuff. This is overkill.
你們大家在搞我對吧?我其實不需要這全部的東西吧。這很誇張欸。
The Try Guys: Guys Try Makeup Tutorials for the First Time
漢子們試試看:漢子們第一次嘗試美妝教學
Today, we're learning from Michelle Phan.
今天我們要向 Michelle Phan 學習。
I've never put on makeup for myself.
我從來沒有幫自己化過妝。
I have two sisters who tortured me with makeup.
我有兩個會用化妝品折磨我的姊妹。
I'm doing Michelle Phan's Midnight Luster.
我要化 Michelle Phan 的「午夜光彩」。
I'm doing How to Look Like a K-Pop Star.
我要化「如何看起來像韓國流行歌手」。
I'm putting on makeup for a romantic date.
我要化浪漫約會妝。
I chose the wedding tutorial because on my wedding day, my wife spent, like, hours doing her hair and makeup.
我選了婚禮教學,因為在我婚禮那天,我老婆好像花了好幾個小時弄頭髮跟化妝。
This already looks extremely difficult.
這已經看起來超級困難了。
Lightweight brunette brow gel?
輕盈深褐色眉膠?
There are so many brushes. Do women actually own this much makeup? Cuz that's crazy.
有好多種刷子喔。女人真的有這麼多美妝品嗎?因為那也太扯了吧。
Is concealer like a one-size-fits-all?
遮瑕膏是所有人都可以用同一款嗎?
She's making her wider Vietnamese eyes look pointier like my Korean eyes.
她把她比較大的越南形眼睛變得比較細長,像我的韓國眼睛一樣。
Like combing my eyebrows, I've never done that before.
像是刷我的眉毛,我以前從沒做過那種事。
Yeah, yeah. This is too, too bright.
沒錯,沒錯。這太、太淺了。
Getting ready for a football game. That's how I'm gonna make this gender normative.
準備好看足球比賽。那就是我如何把化妝變成男生也可以做的事情。
This is basically exactly what Michelle Phan was doing.
這基本上完全就是 Michelle Phan 化的方式。
Do women spend this long on just the eyes, or am I just dumb?
女人光在眼睛上就要花這麼長時間嗎,還是只是我很笨?
You know what I'm so upset about is that Eugene is gonna be so good at this because he has sisters.
你知道嗎,我不開心的原因是 Eugene 會很擅長這個,因為他有姊妹。
As long as I'm prettier than Zack, I'll be okay.
只要我比 Zack 漂亮,我就滿足了。
It's very possible I've been using the wrong one the whole time.
很有可能我剛剛一直都用錯筆。
"You apply the foundation normally." It's not a descriptor.
「你用正常方式上粉底。」這算哪門子敘述。
Next time a friend asks me to come with her to Sephora, and I'm, like, really impatient and getting angry about how long it looks, I'm just gonna shut the f*** up. Like, I get it now. I get it.
下次有朋友找我陪她去彩妝店 Sephora,而我很沒耐心,而且因為那感覺會花很久時間而生氣的話,我會閉嘴。現在我懂了。我懂了啦。
Ah...I touched my eyeball with it.
啊...我把它弄到我的眼球了。
Oh, I just stabbed my eyeball.
噢,我剛剛插到我的眼球。
Poked myself in the eye.
戳到我眼睛了。
I don't know why my solution is to just make it bigger, but it is...
我不知道為什麼我的方式只是把它變得更大,可是它就是...
Oh, yeah. Instantly sexier.
噢,對。馬上就更性感了。
Beauty is pain, beauty is pain, beauty is pain...
美麗就是痛苦、美麗就是痛苦、美麗就是痛苦...
Oh, I broke it.
噢,我弄壞它了。
Eye torture complete. Nope. I f***ked it up.
眼睛的折磨結束了。沒有。我搞砸了。
I've seen videos online where girls chop off their eyelashes doing this.
我在一些網路影片上有看過女生們在做這步驟的時候弄斷她們的睫毛。
Ah...! Wasn't so bad.
啊...!不差嘛。
This isn't right, but it's something.
這不是正確的樣子,但已經不錯了。
Look at me now, Mom. Everything you wanted.
現在看著我,媽。都是你想要的。
Here's the beauty shot.
這就是亡美照。
Do I look beautiful? Yes. Did my wife look better on her wedding day? Absolutely.
我看起來美嗎?美。我老婆在婚禮上看起來更美嗎?當然囉。
I just look like a pretty guy who could maybe make it in a K-Pop band that's okay with lipstick and eye glitter.
我看起來就像一個可能可以進到韓國團體裡的美男子,可以接受唇膏跟亮眼膏的那種。
I knew it was, like, something that took an hour. I didn't think it was something that made you stress for an hour.
我之前知道那是會要花上一小時的事情。但我不知道那是會讓你一小時都很有壓力的事情。
I just look like a confused, glittery panda. I feel like I can practice this for years and still be terrible at it.
我看起來就像是一隻很困惑、閃閃發光的熊貓。我覺得我能花好幾年練習這個,但還是化得很糟。
Thanks, Michelle.
謝啦,Michelle。
Your hair is blocking me, Eugene. Your hair, your hair. Eugene, your hair. Your hair is in the... I just don't wanna...see the hair again. It's really... See? I don't think you realize how small my head is and how large your hair is. It's just...
你頭髮擋到我了,Eugene。你的頭髮、你的頭髮。Eugene,你的頭髮啦。你的頭髮在...我只是不想...不想再看到你的頭髮。真的很...看到沒?我不認為你明白我的頭多小,而你的頭髮多大坨。那很...
BuzzFeed presents
由 BuzzFeed 提供